20,725 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Brilwen
Marionne Crowe
That sounds a lot like me... lol rofl

Play some heavy metal or classical. For sophistication rofl

Opera would annoy the ******** out of them I bet.

Perfect. emotion_dowant

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
I'm 17 year's old and study in a college(cool right?) and I stay in a dorm full of rooms. Each room consist of 4 beds(4 roommate duuh). My roommate are a big fan of K-pop. You can say 3/4 of them like it. 1/4 of it is me,I hate k-pop with their brain-washing songs. In order to survive this I need something contrast. Since then I started to love J-pop and be an otaku ever since..until now....*applause*

What a coincidence, I'm also 17
I know it sucks when you're alone and surrounded by k-poppers. Mostly gurls at my school are like that, luckily there r still some that are into anime/manga like me
Btw Otaku is an insult to yourself, you know surprised

*shrugs* I get that a lot,but I'm a very big fan of anime and I'm dying when it comes to goodies like figures or shirts. What ever it is,I'm proud of being one

9,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • First step to fame 200
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
I'm 17 year's old and study in a college(cool right?) and I stay in a dorm full of rooms. Each room consist of 4 beds(4 roommate duuh). My roommate are a big fan of K-pop. You can say 3/4 of them like it. 1/4 of it is me,I hate k-pop with their brain-washing songs. In order to survive this I need something contrast. Since then I started to love J-pop and be an otaku ever since..until now....*applause*

I know it sucks when you're alone and surrounded by k-poppers. Mostly gurls at my school are like that, luckily there r still some that are into anime/manga like me

*shrugs* I get that a lot,but I'm a very big fan of anime and I'm dying when it comes to goodies like figures or shirts. What ever it is,I'm proud of being one

Ahh please don't say you're proud to be one, that makes you a weaboo crying
I used to be anime/manga maniac too but not anymore because nowadays their stories are degrading so nope. I do still follow some but not anime

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
This is more like you telling us about yourself.

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir

I used to be anime/manga maniac too but not anymore because nowadays their stories are degrading so nope. I do still follow some but not anime

No I don't care! But...I love them soo much

9,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • First step to fame 200
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir

It's better to keep it to yourself surprised

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
xukshia
This is more like you telling us about yourself.

Yeah,I noticed it too,that "now I'm otaku" part

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir

Well,that's what I'm doing it now actually but my roommate kept spotting my Miku keychain and otaku stuff inside my locker,dang it

9,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • First step to fame 200
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir

Well,that's what I'm doing it now actually but my roommate kept spotting my Miku keychain and otaku stuff inside my locker,dang it

They open your locker?? SO RUDE 8U

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir

Well,the true story is that I was open just wide enough for me to take my hair gel..JUST MY HAIR GEL..and they were like force the door to open wide

9,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • First step to fame 200
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir

Well,the true story is that I was open just wide enough for me to take my hair gel..JUST MY HAIR GEL..and they were like force the door to open wide

Then don't ever use hair gel anymore 8U
and are they gurls or what?

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir

naah,just bunch of boys

Newbie Noob

room full of weebs gg

9,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • First step to fame 200
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir
khoe lian hoa
jasonsyakir

naah,just bunch of boys

OMG bunch of boys, liking k-pop, then forced to open your door, that's creepy
******** pansies 8U

Hilarious Hunter

9,950 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • 50 Wins 150
uefh
room full of weebs gg