Welcome to Gaia! ::

//huggles ;-;
Lady Michelle Winters
Thank you so much!!! heart
Thank you for doing this ;m;

Kawaii Star

I am sorry to see that you are leaving, but I can understand how you feel. I wish you the best in your life ahead. <3
β™₯

Magical Librarian

Lady Michelle Winters
i wasn't expecting anything, thank you ^^

Timid Friend

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
        It's a shame to see another user leaving, but best of luck to where your road takes you! β™₯

Wealthy Genius

anything left for me?
I JUST came back from a 3 year hiatus and was shocked to see that almost everyting needs to be bought with gaia cash now. sad day crying

Tipsy Poster

πŸ‘
Thank you in advance ☺️

Ruthless Player

6,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
γ…‘λ₯΄γ…‘γ…—ν•˜λ‹ˆγ…γ„± biggrin

Lonely Phantom

why im too late all the time cry
I remember i signed up for gaia freshman year of college as a way for me and my mom to chat lol I am such a nerd. It used to be super fun.
Orgasmic Vomit
liebevictoria
I don't see gaia ever returning to what it used to be. Good luck in the real world <3

this! seriously gaia is so different now ): ESPECIALLY from the 00s

Yep. Ive had many accounts on here throughout the years and I always came back but once I quit this one I think im done. I dont plan on leaving yet but I dont see myself coming back if I do decide to leave.
I used to live for manga updates and events and friends on here but all that's left is friends since they rarely do manga updates anymore and events are s**t now. and it seems harder than ever to make new friends because a lot of the older users I knew are gone, everyone is just concerned with getting items and gold, and so many of the younger users are just outright irritating and full of themselves. emotion_facepalm

Man-Hungry Junior

Runcible Spoon Renewal~

Magical Girl

liebevictoria
Orgasmic Vomit
liebevictoria
I don't see gaia ever returning to what it used to be. Good luck in the real world <3

this! seriously gaia is so different now ): ESPECIALLY from the 00s

Yep. Ive had many accounts on here throughout the years and I always came back but once I quit this one I think im done. I dont plan on leaving yet but I dont see myself coming back if I do decide to leave.
I used to live for manga updates and events and friends on here but all that's left is friends since they rarely do manga updates anymore and events are s**t now. and it seems harder than ever to make new friends because a lot of the older users I knew are gone, everyone is just concerned with getting items and gold, and so many of the younger users are just outright irritating and full of themselves. emotion_facepalm

i think it's just alot of people don't grasp internet friendship like they used to ):

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff