• Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
OhChu
That Photo Guy
pastel milk
Thank you. <3

You're welcome. ^^ yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.
your a nice guy c:

Sometimes. lol Just cancelled this thread. Not many people were posting and I was giving away literally millions in items. I created this thread in hopes that people would enjoy the items and that this thread would become a cool hangout, but not many people are interested. If lots of people begin posting, I may change my mind and reopen the thread. yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photograph.

Devoted Friend

That Photo Guy
OhChu
That Photo Guy
pastel milk
Thank you. <3

You're welcome. ^^ yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

your a nice guy c:

Sometimes. lol Just cancelled this thread. Not many people were posting and I was giving away literally millions in items. I created this thread in hopes that people would enjoy the items and that this thread would become a cool hangout, but not many people are interested. If lots of people begin posting, I may change my mind and reopen the thread. yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

hmmm ive tried this and it failed but it might work for you

Regular

11,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
LF Shyfoxx
That Photo Guy
Yay more gifts! TY. I love you! heart

Present for you

User Image

You're welcome. ^^ Oh my gosh, I love it! Thank you so much! ^^ It shall be a part of my post style. emotion_kirakira yum_tea

User ImageArt by LF Shyfoxx

Facebook in Signature.

Eloquent Zealot

9,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
That Photo Guy
LF Shyfoxx
That Photo Guy

Present for you

User Image

You're welcome. ^^ Oh my gosh, I love it! Thank you so much! ^^ It shall be a part of my post style. emotion_kirakira yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

No problem! I'm glad you like it. c:

Shy Junior

Okay? Is all you do is give away??

Regular

11,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Senora WaffIes

Pretty much. I do not have a need for items that I do not use, and I have already finished all of my avatars. yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

Shy Junior

LF Shyfoxx
That Photo Guy

Present for you

User Image

Adorable

Shy Junior

That Photo Guy
Senora WaffIes

Pretty much. I do not have a need for items that I do not use, and I have already finished all of my avatars. yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

I'm not finished with this avitar yet lol

Regular

11,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Senora WaffIes
That Photo Guy
Senora WaffIes

Facebook in Signature.

I will host more giveaways in the future. ^^ yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

Beloved Fatcat

I just got back from black friday shopping, there's so much traffic. I went at 12. there was traffic and I left at 7, there was still traffic. sweatdrop

Regular

11,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Janpoop
I just got back from black friday shopping, there's so much traffic. I went at 12. there was traffic and I left at 7, there was still traffic. sweatdrop

Wow. haha yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

Shy Junior

That Photo Guy
Senora WaffIes
That Photo Guy
Senora WaffIes

Facebook in Signature.

Facebook in Signature.

You host too many, you are banned from giveaways for two weeks

Beloved Fatcat

That Photo Guy
Janpoop

Wow. haha yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

WORTH, got cute stuff.

Regular

11,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Senora WaffIes
That Photo Guy
Senora WaffIes
That Photo Guy
Senora WaffIes

Facebook in Signature.

Facebook in Signature.

You host too many, you are banned from giveaways for two weeks

I refuse! emotion_donotwant yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

Regular

11,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Janpoop
That Photo Guy
Janpoop

Wow. haha yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

WORTH, got cute stuff.

What types of stuff did you get? surprised yum_tea

Facebook in Signature.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff