Welcome to Gaia! ::

SydneySaid
Shader-san
SydneySaid
Shader-san
SydneySaid
You're in the wrong, she hit the Alois who was hitting a child.ʿ(·oo·)ʾ
Somehow I doubt that's how the story went. If it was the real thing, she likely would have said it first, and I HIGHLY doubt she'd be the only one who did something. Seriously, even with a crowd of backward a** morons, someone beating a girl who is screaming is gonna get met with opposition form more than one person.

And hitting someone for hitting another person? Kudos on that brilliant course of action.
Well, since this thread is now dead, I guess I can address this.

X-FluffyNoriNori
I saw a kid who looked like Alois, and he was being mean to this other little girl.
So I walked over to Alois kid and slapped him so hard, Then pushed him down.
Then the little girl started to beat him up.

Now I doubt this little girl actually beat him up, but if you read the post, whether it's a true story or not, she claimed to have hit a boy who was being a jerk to a little girl.
She did not hit the little girl.
She claims to have hit an a*****e boy.
If I saw someone being a total jerk to a little kid, I'd smack them upside the head. That is a child. You are not, grow up.
Please read posts thoroughly before you comment on them.
Kthxbyeʿ(·oo·)ʾ

How old was the person who hit the "a*****e' boy? How old was that a*****e kid? If the person who hit him was legally an adult and the cosplayer was legally a minor, that's assaulting a child.

Also, think about this LOGICALLY for a second.

He was just being MEAN, he wasn't hurting the girl physically, he wasn't beating the s**t out of her, he was just being a little turd, and she punched him.

Seriously? That's like shooting someone for poking you with a stick, it's totally uncalled for and STUPID.

Apparently your views are a bit skewed in this situation. If this actually did happen at a Con, just tell the staff or tell the kid to lay off. You don't go beating up on some because you want to be an IRL white knight. That's how dumbasses get arrested.
I am growing tired of this. You obviously do not read posts before you quote them and b***h about them. If you're going to throw a fit, do it right. Read the ******** posts.
1) This happened at a park, at night, it says right in the original post.
2) It was not an Alois COSPLAYER, it was just a boy who looked like Alois. Minor detail.
3) She never went into detail, she just said that this kid was being a s**t to a little girl. She is friends with KuroBarra (possibly even her mule) At this point in time, KuroBarra is about 13. How old do you think her friends are? They're probably 13.

Hitting someone for being an a** is totally different from shooting someone for poking you with a stick. She never claimed to punch the boy, merely smack him and push him. I don't care what you say, smacking someone upside the head is NOT a big deal. You know what is a big deal? Beating the everloving s**t out of someone. We are human. Humans fight.

KuroBarra is the villain here, why you are trying to harass a deactivated account for something that is completely inane and most likely fabricated is beyond me.

I might have been more on my game on this if you hadn't waited nearly a ******** month to
come show your a** here.

I know she's the villain, she's a moron who deserves whatever ill will people have to say here.

But unlike you, since I don't really police this thread, I didn't knwo the account was deactivated. Personally, I'm happy for it.

But whether she was 31 or 13, hitting someone simply for talking isn't right. Sure, humans fight, doesn't mean it's a good thing to do, is it?

So, are you done? Seriously, this is just getting old, and the fact it took you nearly a month to say this has a lot to say.

Go ahead and punch someone the next time they say something you don't like, I hope you get exactly what you deserve.

Also, please don't respond to this, I don't really care any more.

I am telling you now not to respond or harass me, okay? Just let it die. I should have a long time ago, but you won't let it. Just kindly go do something better with your time than annoy and harass me.

Dapper Dabbler

Shader-san
SydneySaid
Shader-san
SydneySaid
Shader-san
Somehow I doubt that's how the story went. If it was the real thing, she likely would have said it first, and I HIGHLY doubt she'd be the only one who did something. Seriously, even with a crowd of backward a** morons, someone beating a girl who is screaming is gonna get met with opposition form more than one person.

And hitting someone for hitting another person? Kudos on that brilliant course of action.
Well, since this thread is now dead, I guess I can address this.

X-FluffyNoriNori
I saw a kid who looked like Alois, and he was being mean to this other little girl.
So I walked over to Alois kid and slapped him so hard, Then pushed him down.
Then the little girl started to beat him up.

Now I doubt this little girl actually beat him up, but if you read the post, whether it's a true story or not, she claimed to have hit a boy who was being a jerk to a little girl.
She did not hit the little girl.
She claims to have hit an a*****e boy.
If I saw someone being a total jerk to a little kid, I'd smack them upside the head. That is a child. You are not, grow up.
Please read posts thoroughly before you comment on them.
Kthxbyeʿ(·oo·)ʾ

How old was the person who hit the "a*****e' boy? How old was that a*****e kid? If the person who hit him was legally an adult and the cosplayer was legally a minor, that's assaulting a child.

Also, think about this LOGICALLY for a second.

He was just being MEAN, he wasn't hurting the girl physically, he wasn't beating the s**t out of her, he was just being a little turd, and she punched him.

Seriously? That's like shooting someone for poking you with a stick, it's totally uncalled for and STUPID.

Apparently your views are a bit skewed in this situation. If this actually did happen at a Con, just tell the staff or tell the kid to lay off. You don't go beating up on some because you want to be an IRL white knight. That's how dumbasses get arrested.
I am growing tired of this. You obviously do not read posts before you quote them and b***h about them. If you're going to throw a fit, do it right. Read the ******** posts.
1) This happened at a park, at night, it says right in the original post.
2) It was not an Alois COSPLAYER, it was just a boy who looked like Alois. Minor detail.
3) She never went into detail, she just said that this kid was being a s**t to a little girl. She is friends with KuroBarra (possibly even her mule) At this point in time, KuroBarra is about 13. How old do you think her friends are? They're probably 13.

Hitting someone for being an a** is totally different from shooting someone for poking you with a stick. She never claimed to punch the boy, merely smack him and push him. I don't care what you say, smacking someone upside the head is NOT a big deal. You know what is a big deal? Beating the everloving s**t out of someone. We are human. Humans fight.

KuroBarra is the villain here, why you are trying to harass a deactivated account for something that is completely inane and most likely fabricated is beyond me.

I might have been more on my game on this if you hadn't waited nearly a ******** month to
come show your a** here.

I know she's the villain, she's a moron who deserves whatever ill will people have to say here.

But unlike you, since I don't really police this thread, I didn't knwo the account was deactivated. Personally, I'm happy for it.

But whether she was 31 or 13, hitting someone simply for talking isn't right. Sure, humans fight, doesn't mean it's a good thing to do, is it?

So, are you done? Seriously, this is just getting old, and the fact it took you nearly a month to say this has a lot to say.

Go ahead and punch someone the next time they say something you don't like, I hope you get exactly what you deserve.

Also, please don't respond to this, I don't really care any more.

I am telling you now not to respond or harass me, okay? Just let it die. I should have a long time ago, but you won't let it. Just kindly go do something better with your time than annoy and harass me.
It took me a month because I was tired of this bullshit and decided to ignore it and give this thread back to the people it belongs to; the Kuroshit fans. Look at my previous posts. I've been trying to give this thread back, and instead, the drama from kurobarra killed the thread. THAT is why I decided to respond now.
I will not ignore this post, you see, this is a public forum where I am free to say whatever pleases me.
Quote time.

Shader-san

[ irrelivant ]

You are completely missing the point. She did not list details. She said the boy was being a s**t and the girl was crying. Her parents weren't around. It was late in a park (according to her, again, this whole scenario could have been fabricated by one of kurobarra's mules), nobody was around.
"Being a s**t" could mean he was shouting at her, or physically hurting her. Either way, he made her cry. So what did miss Nonori claim to do? Smack him, which is just what I would have done if I saw a boy making a little girl cry.

Also, before you spew your "age" bullshit again, Nonori is most likely about 13. She made it obvious that there was quite an age gap between the "kid" and the "little girl"

I am in no way endorsing the abuse of others, but in some cases, it is justified.

READ POSTS BEFORE YOU b***h. Read them thoroughly. You'll look much more intelligent that way. Try to know what you're talking about next time you try to pull bullshit like this.

Way to pick a fight with someone who was on your side.

Is this thread even about Kuroshitsuji anymore?

That incident is ooolllld.

/lurker

Please quote me when you talk to me so I see your reply~

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
I wonder if i'll be off-topic if i ask this... I'm going to ask anyway.
So i made this avi look like Ciel (circus arc) and i want to change my name but i do not know to what name i should change it.. i want it to be kuroshitsuji-ish :3
User Image
User Image

What goes on in this thread now? O_____o?

User Image

Healer

Hi guys! Hope I'm in the right place. n_n
I recently made a Sebastian-themed romance quiz, and I desperately need some feedback on it:

What Does Sebastian Michaelis Think of You? Quiz (The website is Quotev)

If anyone can appreciate it and have fun, it's you guys. heart Thanks bunches!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff