Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nitroglycerin Sammich
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
Chasity: LOL. There's little chance of that, but if I do happen to see you, I'll try to remember that. XD

you know what qurlll

YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY YOU ******** ***** IF YOU CANT GET BANNED FROM CONS I HOPE YOU GO TO JAIL FOR OBSESSING OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD

I WANT TO ******** PUNCH YOU AND TAKE OUT YOUR GUTS AND STRANGLE YOU WITH THEM AND WATCH YOU DIE YOU ******** b***h I WANT TO MURDER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE THEN IM GOING TO ******** KILL CIEL AND THEN IM GOING TO SHOOT RUKI'S HEAD OFF YOU ARE THE HUGEST b***h AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DUMBASS ASIAN

User Image

Nitroglycerin Sammich
DUMBASS ASIAN

Nitroglycerin Sammich
ASIAN

wow, stay classy.

Dapper Dabbler

DrunkenStyle
Nitroglycerin Sammich
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
Chasity: LOL. There's little chance of that, but if I do happen to see you, I'll try to remember that. XD

you know what qurlll

YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY YOU ******** ***** IF YOU CANT GET BANNED FROM CONS I HOPE YOU GO TO JAIL FOR OBSESSING OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD

I WANT TO ******** PUNCH YOU AND TAKE OUT YOUR GUTS AND STRANGLE YOU WITH THEM AND WATCH YOU DIE YOU ******** b***h I WANT TO MURDER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE THEN IM GOING TO ******** KILL CIEL AND THEN IM GOING TO SHOOT RUKI'S HEAD OFF YOU ARE THE HUGEST b***h AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DUMBASS ASIAN

User Image

Nitroglycerin Sammich
DUMBASS ASIAN

Nitroglycerin Sammich
ASIAN

wow, stay classy.

Please keep this drama off of this thread. It's over.ʿ(·oo·)ʾ

Invisible Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
I know the drama has died down, but I want to say something.
Bara and Nori were two different people.
I know this because I used to be a Reg here until I got into a fight with Bara and basicly booted from the thread.
I just wanted to say that because people were saying that Nori was Bara's mule.

Now I'll just return to the shadows because I haven't read any of the new chapters lately.
Nothing more to add, sadly.

iTetsune's Waifu

Supreme Unicorn

23,025 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Loiterer 100
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
@Eudae: I find it sad you reported me to the police just for picking on a few people. You act like I murdered someone or something.
.__.

@Slave: Emotional trauma huh? That's a new one. XD
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
..........................Seeing stars?

Well, I figured your problem has to be deeply set. Why would you be so abusive to someone like that for no reason? They weren't at all mean to you.

...Maybe it's just me, then.............................

Dapper Dabbler

BritishMindslave
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
@Eudae: I find it sad you reported me to the police just for picking on a few people. You act like I murdered someone or something.
.__.

Well, I figured your problem has to be deeply set. Why would you be so abusive to someone like that for no reason? They weren't at all mean to you.

Please do not bring up this drama on this thread again. I know it's in CB, but it's over. Let it go.

iTetsune's Waifu

Supreme Unicorn

23,025 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Loiterer 100
SydneySaid
BritishMindslave
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
.__.

Please do not bring up this drama on this thread again. I know it's in CB, but it's over. Let it go.

I won't. I'm sorry. I didn't know it was already over. :3

SydneySaid
Pawky`
X-FluffyNoriNori
Wow.
That was deep.
But um..
I can't quite figure out what to say..
Um..

OH!
I saw a kid who looked like Alois, and he was being mean to this other little girl.
So I walked over to Alois kid and slapped him so hard, Then pushed him down.
Then the little girl started to beat him up.
And I felt proud. : D Because he was acting like the little s**t and.. I just hate Alois.

Yeah, you're just as bad as her. Maybe worse. At least the people she was abusing are old enough to defend themselves.

Even if you're lying it's ******** up to feel proud about physically assaulting a child for having a resemblance to a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. I don't care if he was supposedly picking on a little girl. You are not that child's care taker and have no ******** business touching that child in any form or fashion for any ******** reason.

What the ******** went wrong in your logic center to think that that was a good idea?
'Oh this kid looks like Alois and is being a brat that gives me full right to slap him in the face and shove him to the ground!'

Holy ********. Just. HOLY. ********. People like you shouldn't be allowed out without a leash.
I can guarantee that if that was my kid and I saw you touch him the police would be hauling me to jail for beating the everliving ******** out of you.

You're in the wrong, she hit the Alois who was hitting a child.ʿ(·oo·)ʾ

Somehow I doubt that's how the story went. If it was the real thing, she likely would have said it first, and I HIGHLY doubt she'd be the only one who did something. Seriously, even with a crowd of backward a** morons, someone beating a girl who is screaming is gonna get met with opposition form more than one person.

And hitting someone for hitting another person? Kudos on that brilliant course of action.
Okay all you Black Bulter fans, I'm in need of your assistance.

Here's the set up:

At the Con I go to every year, me and another girl run the cosplay chess event. Think Wizard's chess from Harry Potter, but with cosplayers of all kinds fighting instead.

This year, we got Alois signed up at one of the kings.

Usually, I MC the event, and my big think is that I poke fun at EVERYONE on the board.

My only problem is that I know nothing about Alois or Black Butler, especially anything meme-like about them I could use as a joke.

So, here's my request: tell me everything you know about Alois, and anything I could use as fuel for a few wise-cracks~

Anxious Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Well, reading through the pages of drama was fun.
Enjoy your Black Butler talk everyone <3

Whoops, looks like this thread was moved to the chatterbox.

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
I have 2 questions.

1. Does anyone know Sebastian's true form?
2. What's with the crazy chick being crazy? -read through the thread- =w= People like that don't need internet...

Dapper Dabbler

Shader-san
SydneySaid
Pawky`
Yeah, you're just as bad as her. Maybe worse. At least the people she was abusing are old enough to defend themselves.

Even if you're lying it's ******** up to feel proud about physically assaulting a child for having a resemblance to a FICTIONAL CHARACTER. I don't care if he was supposedly picking on a little girl. You are not that child's care taker and have no ******** business touching that child in any form or fashion for any ******** reason.

What the ******** went wrong in your logic center to think that that was a good idea?
'Oh this kid looks like Alois and is being a brat that gives me full right to slap him in the face and shove him to the ground!'

Holy ********. Just. HOLY. ********. People like you shouldn't be allowed out without a leash.
I can guarantee that if that was my kid and I saw you touch him the police would be hauling me to jail for beating the everliving ******** out of you.
Somehow I doubt that's how the story went. If it was the real thing, she likely would have said it first, and I HIGHLY doubt she'd be the only one who did something. Seriously, even with a crowd of backward a** morons, someone beating a girl who is screaming is gonna get met with opposition form more than one person.

And hitting someone for hitting another person? Kudos on that brilliant course of action.
Well, since this thread is now dead, I guess I can address this.

X-FluffyNoriNori
I saw a kid who looked like Alois, and he was being mean to this other little girl.

Now I doubt this little girl actually beat him up, but if you read the post, whether it's a true story or not, she claimed to have hit a boy who was being a jerk to a little girl.
She did not hit the little girl.
She claims to have hit an a*****e boy.
If I saw someone being a total jerk to a little kid, I'd smack them upside the head. That is a child. You are not, grow up.
Please read posts thoroughly before you comment on them.
Kthxbyeʿ(·oo·)ʾ
SydneySaid
Shader-san
SydneySaid
Pawky`

X-FluffyNoriNori

Now I doubt this little girl actually beat him up, but if you read the post, whether it's a true story or not, she claimed to have hit a boy who was being a jerk to a little girl.
If I saw someone being a total jerk to a little kid, I'd smack them upside the head. That is a child. You are not, grow up.
Kthxbyeʿ(·oo·)ʾ

How old was the person who hit the "a*****e' boy? How old was that a*****e kid? If the person who hit him was legally an adult and the cosplayer was legally a minor, that's assaulting a child.

Also, think about this LOGICALLY for a second.

He was just being MEAN, he wasn't hurting the girl physically, he wasn't beating the s**t out of her, he was just being a little turd, and she punched him.

Seriously? That's like shooting someone for poking you with a stick, it's totally uncalled for and STUPID.

Apparently your views are a bit skewed in this situation. If this actually did happen at a Con, just tell the staff or tell the kid to lay off. You don't go beating up on some because you want to be an IRL white knight. That's how dumbasses get arrested.

Dapper Dabbler

Shader-san
SydneySaid
Shader-san
SydneySaid
Pawky`

X-FluffyNoriNori

Kthxbyeʿ(·oo·)ʾ

How old was the person who hit the "a*****e' boy? How old was that a*****e kid? If the person who hit him was legally an adult and the cosplayer was legally a minor, that's assaulting a child.

Also, think about this LOGICALLY for a second.

He was just being MEAN, he wasn't hurting the girl physically, he wasn't beating the s**t out of her, he was just being a little turd, and she punched him.

Seriously? That's like shooting someone for poking you with a stick, it's totally uncalled for and STUPID.

Apparently your views are a bit skewed in this situation. If this actually did happen at a Con, just tell the staff or tell the kid to lay off. You don't go beating up on some because you want to be an IRL white knight. That's how dumbasses get arrested.
I am growing tired of this. You obviously do not read posts before you quote them and b***h about them. If you're going to throw a fit, do it right. Read the ******** posts.
1) This happened at a park, at night, it says right in the original post.
2) It was not an Alois COSPLAYER, it was just a boy who looked like Alois. Minor detail.
3) She never went into detail, she just said that this kid was being a s**t to a little girl. She is friends with KuroBarra (possibly even her mule) At this point in time, KuroBarra is about 13. How old do you think her friends are? They're probably 13.

Hitting someone for being an a** is totally different from shooting someone for poking you with a stick. She never claimed to punch the boy, merely smack him and push him. I don't care what you say, smacking someone upside the head is NOT a big deal. You know what is a big deal? Beating the everloving s**t out of someone. We are human. Humans fight.

KuroBarra is the villain here, why you are trying to harass a deactivated account for something that is completely inane and most likely fabricated is beyond me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff