Welcome to Gaia! ::

X-FluffyNoriNori
Len Kagamlne
X-FluffyNoriNori
You know, Its pretty sad when our hang-out gets ruined because of this recent storm.
All in all, Im quite angry, Nooooo, Not at the recent crap happening with my sister.
Its because you trashed this place.
Why do you all think its natural to do this? IN OUR EFFING HANGOUT.
No one asked you to come here and do this, you could have posted this all somewhere else.
I'm sorry Kuroi for this statement you might see, But here it goes.

THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM WITH HER, NOT WITH THE REST OF US.
SO WHY DID YOU TRASH "OUR" HANGOUT.

We know her actions, we know what she did, And we don't condone it.
I didn't like it as much as everyone else, Hell, I wish she wouldn't do it.
But yet, we can't change her and we wont try.
Its not how friends act.
This isn't my way of standing on her side nor am I on yours.
I'm just pissed off you ruined a place for me and my friends to talk since we don't get to anywhere else.
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE.

Thanks. Its not easy making another place because this was basically like our way of communicating.
So yea.
Thanks now go on with your life.

Also, How is threatening her nice?
I mean, Does it make anyone a better person.

And you realize after some time this will pass, right? After all, it is a forum. After all, there is a "New Topic" button.

Just saying.

Ok you do realize what I said right?

"Thanks. Its not easy making another place because this was basically like our way of communicating."

Now how can I make one..
When this was our way of telling eachother stuff?..
When all they do is get on THIS, And Only THIS.

Forgive me oh mighty lords of epic, I am not worthy to understand you worthy banter.

But we never expected her mess, to come here.
You guys should have directed this, AT HER.
Not from here.

She posted it on DA, Not HERE.
You act like after this whole fiasco dies down that you guys can't continue using the thread.
confused

Her dA is gone, she set everything on here to private. People found this thread more convenient to post in. I think it's smarter to post it here so that other Kuroshit fans and newer Kuroshit fans know that there are people out there like her. SO calm the ******** down. When everything quiets down you can all go back to being more concerned about your little hangout and not the kids she has tormented. No one will care anymore. Stop overreacting.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

X-FluffyNoriNori
You know, Its pretty sad when our hang-out gets ruined because of this recent storm.
All in all, Im quite angry, Nooooo, Not at the recent crap happening with my sister.
No one asked you to come here and do this, you could have posted this all somewhere else.

Its not how friends act.
I'm just pissed off you ruined a place for me and my friends to talk since we don't get to anywhere else.

Thanks. Its not easy making another place because this was basically like our way of communicating.
So yea.

You need better "friends" then.
This girl is a serious basket case. Wanting to harm people over something so childish as cosplaying a character she hates and then also wanting to harm someone that cosplays a character she loves just because they aren't the right race is just stupid.

We ruined this place of yours?
If she is as good of a friend as you say why don't you just PM one another or start a new topic like someone else said.

Your "friend" is a crazy person and if you don't see that you're just as stupid as she is.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

X-FluffyNoriNori

you guys can make a guild for this...? like a friends hang out guild? you really kinda. cant complain because this thread is in a public forum where anyone can come into and start talking. this isnt even labeled as a friends only hang out thread, it's labled as a fan thread. confused
meekstape
X-FluffyNoriNori

you guys can make a guild for this...? like a friends hang out guild? you really kinda. cant complain because this thread is in a public forum where anyone can come into and start talking. this isnt even labeled as a friends only hang out thread, it's labled as a fan thread. confused
BOOM
meekstape
X-FluffyNoriNori

LOGIC'D
[/shot for stupidity]
Sinclair Solutions
X-FluffyNoriNori

Its not how friends act.

So yea.

This girl is a serious basket case. Wanting to harm people over something so childish as cosplaying a character she hates and then also wanting to harm someone that cosplays a character she loves just because they aren't the right race is just stupid.

If she is as good of a friend as you say why don't you just PM one another or start a new topic like someone else said.

Your "friend" is a crazy person and if you don't see that you're just as stupid as she is.

Look, This is not about the thread nor anything else.
I know what she did was wrong, I know it to the bottom of my heart, I don't know how many times I have tried to get her to calm down about this stuff or stop it.
She will not listen, And thats the way she is.

And If I have to stop being her friend.
So be it.
I wont ever do anything as bad as her.
I'm not that influenced, Hell, I can't kill a spider.
Its too scarey because I'm sure its like God in disguise.

And if I start a new thing again, Whose to say everyone wont just follow us there because they'll believe she made another account.
Thats what I was upset.
Even if this thing ends, and if she ever comes back, everyone will come back.
Thats my problem and its stupid.
I GET IT.

And yea, You all got what you want, I'm back.

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
i really doubt people would bother with a new thread if you made one. she's already left this one, things are fizzling down now. no one will care after a while.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I left to make some dinner.
what did i miss
I am just curious as to why she(Kuroi) acts the way she does. It unsettles me to think someone like this exists in the Kuro fandom or in any kind of fandom.
cries.

yoloswag666's Husbando

magatsu izanagi
i really doubt people would bother with a new thread if you made one. she's already left this one, things are fizzling down now. no one will care after a while.

Pretty much this, lol. I'm done killing my F5 key already.

It seems like nothing "new" is coming along, so we're all just going in circles. Welp, now that the immature brat has moved out, I say we all retire to what we were originally doing. If this thread goes back up, then goody-goody, it's back up. No need to pay a fine to start a guild or w/e. Have fun, Kuroshits.

Anxious Kitten

X-FluffyNoriNori, aren't you the b***h that slapped a kid for looking like Alois?
X-FluffyNoriNori
Sinclair Solutions
X-FluffyNoriNori

Its not how friends act.

So yea.

Look, This is not about the thread nor anything else.
I know what she did was wrong, I know it to the bottom of my heart, I don't know how many times I have tried to get her to calm down about this stuff or stop it.
She will not listen, And thats the way she is.

And If I have to stop being her friend.
So be it.
I wont ever do anything as bad as her.
I'm not that influenced, Hell, I can't kill a spider.
Its too scarey because I'm sure its like God in disguise.

And if I start a new thing again, Whose to say everyone wont just follow us there because they'll believe she made another account.
Thats what I was upset.
Even if this thing ends, and if she ever comes back, everyone will come back.
Thats my problem and its stupid.
I GET IT.

And yea, You all got what you want, I'm back.

lol, are you afraid of this chick or something? Don't worry, she just runs like a little b***h when confronted.

Don't keep being some idiot's friend out of some made-up obligation.

Anxious Roisterer

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You may or may not be one of those people.
She only hangs around us, So whose to say someone new hears about this, And everyone comes back?
Nothing like that ever dies.
Well, Nothing about beating and stealing never dies.

And she acts the way she does because of personal reasoning.
She used to be weak and pathetic, Now shes like this.
Because its her way of believing shes strong.

DUUUDDDE.
IT WAS KUROI.
NOT ME.

Plus, Im not afraid of her.
We became friends when she wasn't like this.
So I had no idea.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces