Welcome to Gaia! ::

meekstape
ChessPawn
I haven't been here and I really do not know what is going on so I'll probably look like an idiot, but I'd like to post my opinion on cosplaying, for Kuroi.
Kuroi, if you did not know, some of your posts are featured on Tumblr under 'weeaboo stories'. Yes. You're a weeaboo. Face the facts and deal with it.
Back to my main point: Cosplaying.
Cosplaying should be done for fun, not to look exactly like the character or to get recognized, but because it is something you enjoy. You do not have to be super thin or Asian to cosplay any character (though if you are overweight I would not suggest cosplaying someone in a skimpy outfit, but whatever makes you happy...).
You're not original when you are cosplaying, as you are just dressing up as a character someone else came up with. You do not have to look exactly like the character, either.
As I said, cosplaying should be done for fun. Some people enjoy making costumes and dressing up and going through all the works. They have the right to do so even if they do not have the face for that character.
By the way: Most everyone in the Kuroshit cast is BRITISH, not Asian. So, think about that.

to fill you in, this isnt about kuroi going on about how someone shouldnt cosplay, this is about how kuroi harassed and stole from people who cosplayed as alois at the last con she attended. she harassed and sort of...borderline assaulted one alois, she made another alois buy her an icecream then proceeded to call them a c**t and walk away, making that alois waste their money, and she litterally out-right STOLE MONEY from the third alois. right out of their purse, she stole 10 bucks.

that's what this is all about. and she refuses to admit what she did was wrong.

Like I said, I was going to look like an idiot, but I wanted to tell this girl off because I saw it on Tumblr and this was the most recent thing she posted on, or seemed to repeatedly come to and I'm too cowardly to send a PM.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

ChessPawn
meekstape
ChessPawn
I haven't been here and I really do not know what is going on so I'll probably look like an idiot, but I'd like to post my opinion on cosplaying, for Kuroi.
Kuroi, if you did not know, some of your posts are featured on Tumblr under 'weeaboo stories'. Yes. You're a weeaboo. Face the facts and deal with it.
Cosplaying should be done for fun, not to look exactly like the character or to get recognized, but because it is something you enjoy. You do not have to be super thin or Asian to cosplay any character (though if you are overweight I would not suggest cosplaying someone in a skimpy outfit, but whatever makes you happy...).
You're not original when you are cosplaying, as you are just dressing up as a character someone else came up with. You do not have to look exactly like the character, either.
As I said, cosplaying should be done for fun. Some people enjoy making costumes and dressing up and going through all the works. They have the right to do so even if they do not have the face for that character.
By the way: Most everyone in the Kuroshit cast is BRITISH, not Asian. So, think about that.

to fill you in, this isnt about kuroi going on about how someone shouldnt cosplay, this is about how kuroi harassed and stole from people who cosplayed as alois at the last con she attended. she harassed and sort of...borderline assaulted one alois, she made another alois buy her an icecream then proceeded to call them a c**t and walk away, making that alois waste their money, and she litterally out-right STOLE MONEY from the third alois. right out of their purse, she stole 10 bucks.

Like I said, I was going to look like an idiot, but I wanted to tell this girl off because I saw it on Tumblr and this was the most recent thing she posted on, or seemed to repeatedly come to and I'm too cowardly to send a PM.

oh nah you arent an idiot just fillin you in 3nodding

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
http://i53.tinypic.com/316rqli.png

so much for being 22. this makes more sense with how you act though.
I DREW A PICTURE OF YOU AND ALOIS YOU ******** OF NASTY a**

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
meekstape
ChessPawn

eek

Isn't that just LOVELY. (Implied Sarcasm)
meekstape
ChessPawn
meekstape
ChessPawn

oh nah you arent an idiot just fillin you in 3nodding

But now I hate her about ten times more for finding that out and I am quite surprised she has friends.
magatsu izanagi

-Casually becomes ashamed to be 17-
I just want to say I pity you you a tick more than despise you, Kuroi Bara.

The fact that you thing this behavior is okay is really, REALLY sad.
First of all, as a Kuroshit fan, I can honestly say you take the fandom too seriously.
Secondly, I don't know if this makes sense in your head....but cosplaying as a character doesn't automatically make a person that character. In no way are your actions justified. Clearly you must feel guilty in some sort of way about the events that have unfolded because you completely and fully deactivated your dA account. I would think if you didn't care as much about it, you would go on about your business and let haters hate.

I just hope it dawns on you that not everyone who goes to cons will tolerate any ol' s**t. You are going to ******** up one day and end up pushing the wrong person's buttons and handle the situation who knows how. I'll be the first one to tell you, if I cosplay as I character that I like and enjoy, but your hate for that character causes you or anyone to pull some stupid stunt like steal my hard earned money ($10 or $100, amount doesn't matter) or involves physical contact in any manner, I can honestly tell you I would not hesitate at all to kick the s**t out of you. And I know plenty of people who are the same.

tl;dr Calm your tits and look at your life.
Look at your choices.
Grow up and learn that this is America and not Animu Land Nihon. You can only take s**t so far, and what you're doing is not cute at all.

Anxious Roisterer

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ChessPawn
magatsu izanagi

-Casually becomes ashamed to be 17-

Don't be ashamed of your age because of someone else's wrong doings.
Be ashamed of the fact that she feels no shame for herself, and sees no wrong in anything she's done.
        My faith in humanity,
        it's all gone down the drain with this woman.

I cannot even... Why? How? How on earth could you want to beat someone to the point of near death, harass, or even burn someone for simply cosplaying a character you don't like. I cannot find any logic in this whatsoever,
        how the hell has this chick not been arrested yet?
        At the very least, how has she not been banned from conventions in her area?

Where is the shame.

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
I don't find it deep. .__.
I'm serious. I was seriously a kawaii desu desu s**t. Unrich, asian, more quiet Lizzy. But I was still just as bad. OTL
I'm so glad I just grew out of it. Seriously. >_>

AND GOOD JOB. BUTTTTT....one thing...
Next time look for parents, BEFORE you hit him, you'll get sued. Then I'll have to fly down to Georgia and back you up. And 2nd, you should've kicked the girl for letting a b***h a** f*****t beat on her. AND THIRD...YOU SHOULDVE USED MY LIGHTER. >_>
SET THE ******** ON FIRE FOR BUDDHAS SAKE.

That's harsh, dude. Going to ******** far.
stare

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
Shiny Brick
        My faith in humanity,

I cannot even... Why? How? How on earth could you want to beat someone to the point of near death, harass, or even burn someone for simply cosplaying a character you don't like. I cannot find any logic in this whatsoever,

Where is the shame.

He doesn't care. Trust me, someone does my dear. Worry not!
btw, ALOIS FOR. THE. WIN.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Hydriss
Shiny Brick
        My faith in humanity,

Where is the shame.

He doesn't care. Trust me, someone does my dear. Worry not!
btw, ALOIS FOR. THE. WIN.

^^^ THIS
Alois is my favorite <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out