Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
@Meek: Well thanks for being reasonable about it. Unlike some other people. But honestly, you trying to tell me this will solve nothing either. You can't change what already happened. And the way you make it sound, it sounds like I killed someone or badly injured them or impacted their lives heavily.

wow can you kinda just stop using that defence as a crutch and admit what you did was wrong? why are you defending your actions so hard. this is beyond apologizing and "changing what happened in the past" this is you recognizing that what you did was seriously wrong.

you profiled someone based on what they cosplayed. if you were to have done that to someone who was hispanic or black, you would be viewed as a racist. do you see how wrong that is? do you see how wrong YOU are?
Nitroglycerin Sammich
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
Chasity: LOL. There's little chance of that, but if I do happen to see you, I'll try to remember that. XD

you know what qurlll

YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY YOU ******** ***** IF YOU CANT GET BANNED FROM CONS I HOPE YOU GO TO JAIL FOR OBSESSING OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD

I WANT TO ******** PUNCH YOU AND TAKE OUT YOUR GUTS AND STRANGLE YOU WITH THEM AND WATCH YOU DIE YOU ******** b***h I WANT TO MURDER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE THEN IM GOING TO ******** KILL CIEL AND THEN IM GOING TO SHOOT RUKI'S HEAD OFF YOU ARE THE HUGEST b***h AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DUMBASS ASIAN

User Image
Spoiler:
She's not Asian and not 22.
Miss Blah
Nitroglycerin Sammich
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
Chasity: LOL. There's little chance of that, but if I do happen to see you, I'll try to remember that. XD

you know what qurlll

YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY YOU ******** ***** IF YOU CANT GET BANNED FROM CONS I HOPE YOU GO TO JAIL FOR OBSESSING OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD

I WANT TO ******** PUNCH YOU AND TAKE OUT YOUR GUTS AND STRANGLE YOU WITH THEM AND WATCH YOU DIE YOU ******** b***h I WANT TO MURDER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE THEN IM GOING TO ******** KILL CIEL AND THEN IM GOING TO SHOOT RUKI'S HEAD OFF YOU ARE THE HUGEST b***h AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DUMBASS ASIAN

User Image
Spoiler:

WELL I KNOW THAT BUT STILL ---

I WANT TO PUNCH HER IN THE FACE

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Nitroglycerin Sammich
Miss Blah
Nitroglycerin Sammich
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx

you know what qurlll

YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

User Image
Spoiler:

How old are you. ಠ_ಠ
ChasityNya
Nitroglycerin Sammich
Miss Blah
Nitroglycerin Sammich
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx

you know what qurlll

YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

User Image
Spoiler:

How old are you. ಠ_ಠ

IM NOT REALLY SURE

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Nitroglycerin Sammich
ChasityNya
Nitroglycerin Sammich
Miss Blah
Nitroglycerin Sammich
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx

you know what qurlll

YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

User Image
Spoiler:

How old are you. ಠ_ಠ

IM NOT REALLY SURE

Hey, psssttt
caps lock
Miss Blah
Nitroglycerin Sammich
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx

you know what qurlll

YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

User Image
Spoiler:
this says she is
http://images.4chan.org/cgl/src/1309473935611.jpg
ChasityNya
Nitroglycerin Sammich
ChasityNya
Nitroglycerin Sammich
Miss Blah
Spoiler:

How old are you. ಠ_ಠ

IM NOT REALLY SURE

Hey, psssttt
caps lock

I KNOW BUT I DON'T THINK IT MATTERS I MEAN WHAT IF MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN???

I APOLOGIZE IF IT SEEMS LIKE I'M SCREAMING AND MAD BUT I'M ACTUALLY VERY CALM RIGHT NOW.
An Ape Named Ape
Miss Blah
Nitroglycerin Sammich
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx

you know what qurlll

YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

User Image
Spoiler:
this says she is

Oh my goodness, you're right.
Because no one lies on the Internet.
I'm sorry for the mistake.

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
@Eudae: I find it sad you reported me to the police just for picking on a few people. You act like I murdered someone or something.
.__.

@Slave: Emotional trauma huh? That's a new one. XD

I didn't report you to the police. rofl I don't even know where this was located, only what I have read.
People have written on tumblr that they reported you to the police wherever this con was.

What you did was illegal and you shouldn't be proud. You should be finding these people you took money from or assaulted and apologizing and giving back their money. Even that can't make up for what you did, but it's a start. You have no defense whatsoever in this situation. Every single person here is right.
I haven't been here and I really do not know what is going on so I'll probably look like an idiot, but I'd like to post my opinion on cosplaying, for Kuroi.
Kuroi, if you did not know, some of your posts are featured on Tumblr under 'weeaboo stories'. Yes. You're a weeaboo. Face the facts and deal with it.
Back to my main point: Cosplaying.
Cosplaying should be done for fun, not to look exactly like the character or to get recognized, but because it is something you enjoy. You do not have to be super thin or Asian to cosplay any character (though if you are overweight I would not suggest cosplaying someone in a skimpy outfit, but whatever makes you happy...).
You're not original when you are cosplaying, as you are just dressing up as a character someone else came up with. You do not have to look exactly like the character, either.
As I said, cosplaying should be done for fun. Some people enjoy making costumes and dressing up and going through all the works. They have the right to do so even if they do not have the face for that character.
By the way: Most everyone in the Kuroshit cast is BRITISH, not Asian. So, think about that.
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
Looks like I won't be able to go for a while then lol.

Usually when people are banned from cons, it's for life. And there's enough evidence of you being crazy and a possible psychopath that I don't think many cons will hesitate.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

ChessPawn
I haven't been here and I really do not know what is going on so I'll probably look like an idiot, but I'd like to post my opinion on cosplaying, for Kuroi.
Kuroi, if you did not know, some of your posts are featured on Tumblr under 'weeaboo stories'. Yes. You're a weeaboo. Face the facts and deal with it.
Back to my main point: Cosplaying.
Cosplaying should be done for fun, not to look exactly like the character or to get recognized, but because it is something you enjoy. You do not have to be super thin or Asian to cosplay any character (though if you are overweight I would not suggest cosplaying someone in a skimpy outfit, but whatever makes you happy...).
You're not original when you are cosplaying, as you are just dressing up as a character someone else came up with. You do not have to look exactly like the character, either.
As I said, cosplaying should be done for fun. Some people enjoy making costumes and dressing up and going through all the works. They have the right to do so even if they do not have the face for that character.
By the way: Most everyone in the Kuroshit cast is BRITISH, not Asian. So, think about that.

to fill you in, this isnt about kuroi going on about how someone shouldnt cosplay, this is about how kuroi harassed and stole from people who cosplayed as alois at the last con she attended. she harassed and sort of...borderline assaulted one alois, she made another alois buy her an icecream then proceeded to call them a c**t and walk away, making that alois waste their money, and she litterally out-right STOLE MONEY from the third alois. right out of their purse, she stole 10 bucks.

that's what this is all about. and she refuses to admit what she did was wrong.

Anxious Roisterer

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ah, so it begins again on Gaia...dang, that's the internet for you.

I might as well chip in a bit with saying; Kuroi, what you did was not cool. It may not have been illegal, but it was very wrong. You hurt and picked on people because they cosplayed a character you didn't like, that's pretty messed up.
Now I doubt you'll go to jail for stealing ten bucks or that ice cream debacle, but that doesn't reflect too well on your character, especially the reasons why you did it.

Hating a character is fine. For the record, I dislike Alois as well because he's a little snot and I would give him a good smack, but not to someone cosplaying him. Alois is a fictional character, not real, thus I can never smack the kid for real, and to project that hatred on to some person dressing up as him or looks like him is immature and like I said before messed up.

I mean, were those cosplayers hurting you? Did they say something wrong to you? I doubt that, because one of them was even nice enough to buy you ice cream, not something anyone will do for a complete stranger, why not just take the ice cream and be done with it?
Why rub salt in the wound after conning someone into buying you ice cream?

By the way, chalking your actions up to trolling is B.S.
There is a difference between trolling and just being a jerk, and you crossed that line in spades.
I doubt anything I say will mean or change anything, so I guess I'm saying this for my sanity's sake.

For the record, if you do something messed up. Don't gloat about it on the internet.
People who have done worse and lesser things than you have gotten into serious trouble for it.
Gloating is something best done by yourself, and you should probably learn to distinguish reality from fiction.

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
to add to that: the one she made buy her ice-cream, she simply tossed the ice cream onto the ground, right in front of the girl who bought it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff