• Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
An Ape Named Ape
DrunkenStyle
An Ape Named Ape
LOL WHITE KNIGHTING.

An Ape Named Ape
WHITE KNIGHTING

perhaps you should reread the last couple of pages and look up the definition of white knighting

i don't think you know what you're saying
Oh. I seemed to mix up that definition.
Well its not white knighting but its just attacking somebody because their favorite blog's making them do it.

As for Kuroi: cool down.

i am pretty sure most of the people here right now are not coming from any blog.
unless links to her gaia got post on ws?
An Ape Named Ape
DrunkenStyle
An Ape Named Ape
LOL WHITE KNIGHTING.

An Ape Named Ape
WHITE KNIGHTING

perhaps you should reread the last couple of pages and look up the definition of white knighting

Well its not white knighting but its just attacking somebody because their favorite blog's making them do it.

oh okay. i don't think they're making them do it though, i think everyone just wants to give her a piece of their mind hahaha
@Drunken: Well it kinda seems like it since, I'm getting all these, "You're going to jail", "You're getting reported to the cops" kind of thing.
magatsu izanagi
An Ape Named Ape
DrunkenStyle
An Ape Named Ape
LOL WHITE KNIGHTING.

An Ape Named Ape
WHITE KNIGHTING

i am pretty sure most of the people here right now are not coming from any blog.
unless links to her gaia got post on ws?

Yes, pictures were posted. But a couple hours ago, I believe, haha.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
@Drunken: Well it kinda seems like it since, I'm getting all these, "You're going to jail", "You're getting reported to the cops" kind of thing.

One thing is for sure. You've been reported to cons.
oh
and my friend sent me a link to this thread. I'm not from tumblr or anything. :S

Mewling Genius

xXx Kuroi Barra xXx, you act just like ******** Alois.

Bratty, abusive, delusional little shithead.

Also, Ciel is a fictional character I'm sorry but you will never be able to ******** your precious little 13-year-old English boy.
Looks like I won't be able to go for a while then lol.

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
hopefully, you'll be banned from going to some cons ever.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Well. :3c even if you aren't banned from a con. If you ever try to do s**t to me, I'll cuntpunch you. c':
God..fanbrats like you are the reason why people hate Kuro fans so much.

And the fact that you behave this way at the age of twenty two is incredibly disturbing.
Chasity: LOL. There's little chance of that, but if I do happen to see you, I'll try to remember that. XD

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
Chasity: LOL. There's little chance of that, but if I do happen to see you, I'll try to remember that. XD

:3c
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx

you know what qurlll

YOU ARE 22 YEARS OLD

WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD BOY YOU ******** ***** IF YOU CANT GET BANNED FROM CONS I HOPE YOU GO TO JAIL FOR OBSESSING OVER A THIRTEEN YEAR OLD

I WANT TO ******** PUNCH YOU AND TAKE OUT YOUR GUTS AND STRANGLE YOU WITH THEM AND WATCH YOU DIE YOU ******** b***h I WANT TO MURDER YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND EVERYTHING YOU LOVE THEN IM GOING TO ******** KILL CIEL AND THEN IM GOING TO SHOOT RUKI'S HEAD OFF YOU ARE THE HUGEST b***h AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU DUMBASS ASIAN

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces