Welcome to Gaia! ::

yoloswag666's Husbando

magatsu izanagi
http://i54.tinypic.com/ml7eh1.jpg
not to mention this comment. wtf is wrong with you seriously.

... Wait did you seriously just ask that.

DrunkenStyle
Len Kagamlne
Oops, double post.
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
Assault? Did I hit her? Nope.

Maybe I used the wrong word.

"I tripped and was like OH I AM SO SORRY....LET ME HELP YOU UP. And when I was pulling her up I dropped her again. WHOOPS."

You did drop her.

i don't think that would count as assault, but it is harassment

being a manchild isn't reportable to police, but harassment is reportable

Yeah, I had to rethink that after a moment. Thanks for fixing that. smile

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
@Meek: So what's the point of you coming over here to me? To tell me I'm wrong? To tell me I'm a bad person? To tell me I'm banned from a con? You're telling me things I already know.
What do you want?
For me to apologize? What's done is done. Apologizing won't change anything.

i think i am speaking for everyone here (or maybe just myself who knows) when i say i want you to acknowledge that what you did was despicable and disgusting. you have literally showed zero remorse for what you did. even if you think apologizing will solve nothing, there has to be some part of you that feels gross after doing what you did to innocent cosplayers.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Sup. B]
Miss whatever your name is. Many people have reported you to con staff. You'll probably be banned from most cons. This is /NOT/ okay to do. Okay? You can't just attack someone because they are cosplaying your least favorite character.
To be honest.
I really, really hate Ciel. I'm not going to act like a c*nt to other cosplayers. I'm an Alois cosplayer and this sh*t really pisses me off.
LOL WHITE KNIGHTING.
An Ape Named Ape
LOL WHITE KNIGHTING.

An Ape Named Ape
WHITE KNIGHTING

perhaps you should reread the last couple of pages and look up the definition of white knighting

i don't think you know what you're saying
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
@Meek: So what's the point of you coming over here to me? To tell me I'm wrong? To tell me I'm a bad person? To tell me I'm banned from a con? You're telling me things I already know.
What do you want?
JUST SO YOU KNOW.
It's not ******** funny to steal from someone, trip them or make them waste their money on you because they're cosplaying as a character you don't like. It's just bitchy. I hope something very, very bad happens to you if you ever cosplay anywhere. 4laugh

Also, in reference to another post I saw of yours, Ciel Phantomhive isn't Asian. He's British, AKA Caucasian. Therefore, a Caucasian person, preferably British, cosplaying as him would be way more accurate than an Asian person cosplaying as him by default. Just saying.

yoloswag666's Husbando

Fancy Strawberry Kitten
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
What do you want?
JUST SO YOU KNOW.
It's not ******** funny to steal from someone, trip them or make them waste their money on you because they're cosplaying as a character you don't like. It's just bitchy. I hope something very, very bad happens to you if you ever cosplay anywhere. 4laugh

Also, in reference to another post I saw of yours, Ciel Phantomhive isn't Asian. He's British, AKA Caucasian. Therefore, a Caucasian person, preferably British, cosplaying as him would be way more accurate than an Asian person cosplaying as him by default. Just saying.
This, this, and this.
@Meek: Well thanks for being reasonable about it. Unlike some other people. But honestly, you trying to tell me this will solve nothing either. You can't change what already happened. And the way you make it sound, it sounds like I killed someone or badly injured them or impacted their lives heavily.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
@Meek: Well thanks for being reasonable about it. Unlike some other people. But honestly, you trying to tell me this will solve nothing either. You can't change what already happened. And the way you make it sound, it sounds like I killed someone or badly injured them or impacted their lives heavily.

You probably did impact their life, not heavily. You need to listen. It's not okay to do this.
my god.
brb getting Alois cosplay. :3c So what's the next con you're going to? :3c
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
So only serious mental/physical injury is something to be ashamed of?
Have you no sense of morality?
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx

No, you know what it sounded like? It sounds like you were a d**k for no reason to people who were cosplaying someone you didn't like. What you did was childish, immature, and irresponsible. That person you tripped--for all you know, they could have had some sort of injury that you couldn't see that you made worse. You wasted someone's money while insulting them and then you stole from someone--all because you can't get over the fact that you dislike a, get this now: fictional character. You claim to be 22. You should know then that this is no way for someone to act, even in a convention. It's just down right pathetic.
DrunkenStyle
An Ape Named Ape
LOL WHITE KNIGHTING.

An Ape Named Ape
WHITE KNIGHTING

perhaps you should reread the last couple of pages and look up the definition of white knighting

Oh. I seemed to mix up that definition.
Well its not white knighting but its just attacking somebody because their favorite blog's making them do it.

As for Kuroi: cool down.
@Ape: LOL. Not mad.
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
the way you make it sound, it sounds like I killed someone or badly injured them or impacted their lives heavily.

this is s**t defense from someone with guilt, why do you keep reusing this?

no one (that i've seen) treated you like a first-degree murderer, we just think you're a c**t lol

yoloswag666's Husbando

An Ape Named Ape
DrunkenStyle
An Ape Named Ape
LOL WHITE KNIGHTING.

An Ape Named Ape
WHITE KNIGHTING

Oh. I seemed to mix up that definition.
Well its not white knighting but its just attacking somebody because their favorite blog's making them do it.

As for Kuroi: cool down.

>favorite blog's making them do it
<WHOA BRO whoa.
I found this chick coincidentally, thanks. As for blog, yeah, I saw it around my tumblr. But WS is NOT making us "attack", lol. We're not hunters hunting for cosplayers to turn around and piss on them just because we hate that certain character.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff