Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
Lol. It's on tv now from what I heard

http://weaboostories.tumblr.com/post/7053086933
wait a minute, but i thought your favorite character alois?

User Image
Mystline Roulette
Hello Kuroshit fans.

Click to view.

That is from Kuroi Barra's now de-activated Deviantart account. Also read this. This girl has been reported to various conventions for her awful behavior. Sorry if someone has posted this before in this thread, just thought you should all know that she is one of the people who is making others look at your fandom with shame, and stereotyping that you're all like her.

AKA, she is the garbage of your fandom. You shouldn't try to associate with her all that much.

Heya, adding fuel to the fire here! Incase you guys try and tell us that first image is fake, here's a copy-link directly to her (now) deleted journal: Click me!
In other words it was saved before she deactivated. wink
LOL! Oh man.
All this for playing with my dear little Alois? Oh no.

Tipsy Puppy

9,550 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx

Hi, I wasn't very sure how to contact you. Your PMs are down, as well as your profile and your friend requests.
A tumbler that goes by "weeaboo storys" Is posting a lot of stuff from your DA, and your Gaia Online posts from the forum making jokes about you calling you a weeaboo. I'm guessing your pretty young, which is why i feel bad and thought i should tell you. Weeaboostories.tumblr.com

Sorry to the other people in this forum, this is the only way to contact them.
You are a sick, sick person and I hope you end up in jail.

I hope you don't live anywhere near me because you'd probably try to murder and torture my little brother because he's blonde and has blue eyes. You're like the anti-Hitler, you know that? Targeting people who cosplay or look like a FREAKIN' ANIME CHARACTER.

Get over yourself! Seriously, WHAT. THE. HELL.

You've been reported to the police for stealing and reported to a ton of con staff at the con you attended as well as others that you may or may not have attended so they are warned about your idiocy. The fact you've admitted to breaking the law both on Gaia and Deviant Art means you have nothing to prove yourself not guilty of assault and theft. Also, given your confession of assault on Deviant Art to people dressed a certain way, as well as stating you would "torture, murder and burn" people who look like this in this thread is enough evidence to get you a felony.
Have fun in court! They're gonna eat you alive.

iTetsune's Waifu

Supreme Unicorn

23,025 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Loiterer 100
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
LOL! Oh man.
★ ★ ★ ★x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
..........................Seeing stars?

You know, it's sad. you're a disgusting person. You do understand that cosplayers are people, too?
You're just a coward. You probably have so many insecurities about yourself that you find picking on people to be an outlet. You don't understand people's feelings because you yourself have probably been through a lot.

I feel sorry for you, actually. All this definitely rooted from some emotional trauma. It's funny that you think it's a joke, too.
You deactivated your account because you're a coward, running away from facing your problems. xD

...Maybe it's just me, then.............................
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x★ ★ ★ ★
@ Crayon: At least you're more reasonable about it. And really, it's okay. It's the internet. XD

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
LOL! Oh man.

people cosplaying as alois ARENT LITERALLY ALOIS. and you are truly a sick individual for thinking they are one in the same, and you are a sick individual for thinking that anything you did was at all justified.
@Eudae: I find it sad you reported me to the police just for picking on a few people. You act like I murdered someone or something.
.__.

@Slave: Emotional trauma huh? That's a new one. XD

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
@Eudae: I find it sad you reported me to the police just for picking on a few people. You act like I murdered someone or something.
.__.

@Slave: Emotional trauma huh? That's a new one. XD

Stealing from people isn't ******** 'picking on someone'.
@meek: I never believed what I did was justified. But you probably think that telling me that is.
.__.
Izanagi: Which was what? 10 bucks?

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
@meek: I never believed what I did was justified. But you probably think that telling me that is.
.__.

you're defending yourself pretty hard dude. your actions dont match your words.
@Meek: Oh? And what did I do that was so bad that I should go to jail for?

yoloswag666's Husbando

xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
Izanagi: Which was what? 10 bucks?

Regardless of how much it was, you still stole. Doesn't matter the amount.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff