Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Okay, after reading the latest chapter. I still don't like Lizzy. ******** the cute s**t! I would love to train under her mother and learn fencing over the stupid girly crap that the other English girls do. Pawning little boys in fencing is far better than girly clothes and such. I wish Sebastian broke her neck when he knocked her out. >_> I feel bad for Ciel, Yana, why did you humiliate Ciel? I'll be honest though, I kind of laughed at the scene that he got embarrassed by Sebastian. -sighs- Yana, you need to return Kuro back to how it was, not this crap. As my dear friend King Lucifer/ Moe said.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Because of stupid Lizzy...Ciel's now the most feminine character in the ******** series.
>_>
Yana loves torturing Ciel, Doesn't she?
Evil woman..

4,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Hey everyoneeee :]
howz summa?
What up skillet biscuit.. Dawwg. C:
LOL.
Gangsta I am.

4,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
Lol haihai long time no see nori c:
I've actually been hiatus. XD
LOL.
But same same~

4,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image

lol hmmm does this post style look too bigg? I dont have any art of mai avi yet so I have this for now o:
Ppl in freebie forums uhmm theyre kinda picky lol..

User Image
@Nori: That...was so fail LOL.
KawaiiNekoRose
Okay, after reading the latest chapter. I still don't like Lizzy. ******** the cute s**t! I would love to train under her mother and learn fencing over the stupid girly crap that the other English girls do. Pawning little boys in fencing is far better than girly clothes and such. I wish Sebastian broke her neck when he knocked her out. >_> I feel bad for Ciel, Yana, why did you humiliate Ciel? I'll be honest though, I kind of laughed at the scene that he got embarrassed by Sebastian. -sighs- Yana, you need to return Kuro back to how it was, not this crap. As my dear friend King Lucifer/ Moe said.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Look, at least you have an understanding of how Elizabeth acts. She was easily influenced by Madame Red and her words. This was how Madame Red viewed things as well, she advised Elizabeth to do so. Elizabeth was only a child, of course she'd be easily influenced. I think it's great that we now understand why she acts how she is, and come on, she's 13, when I was 13 I probably acted a lot like her. I wanted to fit in and such. Everyone deals with this at one point in his/her life. I feel like I can relate to Lizzy a bit more. Again, I think it's great. And Kuro will never contain any crap. smile
You have a point there. Kids aren't too smart.
._.
idk. I can't relate to the wanting to be annoying lol. I can only relate to how she didn't wanna be strong anymore because ciel said he was afraid of strong women. I would try to change too. Tbh.

Velvetine Zealot

37,225 Points
  • A Magnificent Epilogue to Our Youth 500
  • Dauntless Sovereign 500
  • Melonsta X 500
xXx Kuroi Barra xXx
Haha, Sebas-chan. I love you too, but Ciel can also be pretty damn sexy. He's one of the most beautiful things on Earth. Don't you agree? 8D

What's this? Fighting over colors? D<
PFT. Go join the Dollars! We're all COLORLESS!

hurray for durarara!
Lol. It's on tv now from what I heard
Lol. It's on tv now from what I heard
Hello Kuroshit fans.

Click to view.

That is from Kuroi Barra's now de-activated Deviantart account. Also read this. This girl has been reported to various conventions for her awful behavior. Sorry if someone has posted this before in this thread, just thought you should all know that she is one of the people who is making others look at your fandom with shame, and stereotyping that you're all like her.

AKA, she is the garbage of your fandom. You shouldn't try to associate with her all that much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff