User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Good~!
Nice to know that Kuroi is on deviant art lol XD
Mhm~ and I'm so ready for it to be the weekend.
/yawns

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Im just waiting for the Hetalia special episode biggrin

7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I finally bought myself a pen tablet, and now to wait for it to arrive tomorrow since I paid for one-day shipping and handling. And thankfully I get my money back since I'm going to be paid for babysitting Saturday night. Mew.

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Nice Rose ^_^

The Borders near my house is closing biggrin
Got the 3rd vol. of Kuroshitsuji (btw, the new chapter is out)
The Chatty Nordics Special was AWESOME (should download it...)

7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Thanks! 3nodding

Wait... EH?! I don't really like the idea of any Borders closing because I really like the one that is at the mall that my friends and I will be meeting up at this coming weekend. TT^TT I really hope that not every Borders closes.

Awesome that you got the third volume of Kuroshitsuji though. The fourth one is also out and the fifth one should be coming out either next month or May. I don't really know. sweatdrop I can't remember, I'll have to check the Yen Press website. XD XP

And I think I'll be getting my pen tablet today because I checked it's tracking and it's on a FedEx vehicle. o3o

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
lol, you can track it?? I never new :O

I was hoping to find vol. 4, but they didn't have it. I was thinking about grabbing vol. 2 as well, but the cover was damaged and there was only one -_-|||

I think I just want vol. 6 instead of 5 (oh god, it takes them for freakin EVER to release them -_-||| I mean, they didn't even touch the circus arc yet!)

7,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Yup, anything that you order online can always be tracked. o3o

Eh? You're seriously only going to buy select manga volumes?

And that is just downright rude of people to damage manga books. >_> The employees there must be dumb or something, who would want to buy a damaged book, they need to remove it and put a new one in its place. Or at least I think that is how it should be done.

Indeed, Yen Press takes a while to release them because of re-editing it and what not. To be honest, I'm not going to buy the entire series of Kuroshitsuji because of how popular it is at the moment. And I enjoyed it when it was underground. I'll be honest, I gave my first two Kuro volumes to a friend of mine who had volume 3. ^^;;; I made her happy. In return I'll get something of equal value. 3nodding

And I absolutely love my new pen tablet! xd whee heart

I feel dusty coming back in here..
.__.
Can't believe all of you stayed juicy this whole time. D:
I just read the past posts...all I have to say is, you're all stupid.
.__.
You think that a tsunami and a quake can take me down? ********, how weak do you think I am? I live in CALIFORNIA. Do you know how many quakes we get. I don't fear that s**t. XD
Tsunamis...to me it's water. Tie me up, blindfold me, and chain me to a rock and throw me in the sea I'll live. I hope. OTL
It's in the mind D:
Nah I'm kidding. I'm no better than you guys. Human. What can I do? Not much. Maybe fight and talk back but that's it.
.__.
Even if I did die, that's not really your problem. Shouldn't worry about stupid things like that. I'm just an online friend. So until I visit you guys in the future, I'm only that. Let me save up some money first... >_>
My card got restricted. Spent too much OTL
If I die, you're allowed to be in shock for 1 minute. Then return to normal and act like nothing happened and that I never existed. Got it? I'd rather leave the world peacefully than have you guys running around and panicking over something so small.
.__.

Also, Nori, I did text you. But you never responded so I thought maybe you were busy or something. And then I texted you again a while later and you replied so yeah..
D:

Wheezing Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
*huggle glomps Kuroi*
But you are important D: Even if I do only know you over the internet
(im gonna stop right here...i'll continue tomorrow, but im totally tired DX )

4,200 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
omggggg you gais are like....still HERE o:
*cries happy tears*
c:
so happy its been a loonnnnggg time sorry because Im realllyyy busy with leadership and swimming and homework and stuffs. mai mom and dad lets me go out too c:
so i hang at the mall with franz lol
how is everyone?? did yu hear about japan? I donated like my lunch money to help them but its only like 4 bucks so I didnt help much :c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff