Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mods fucked up (again) and deleted the last one.
Apparently there wasn't much content in my opening statement.
So I'm making a new one on behalf of the one that has been lost.

Kuroshitsuji

Black Butler (黒執事, Kuroshitsuji?) is a manga written and illustrated by Yana Toboso. Since its debut on September 16, 2006, it has been serialized in Square Enix's shōnen manga magazine Monthly GFantasy. The series follows Sebastian Michaelis, a demonic butler who is bound by a supernatural contract to serve Ciel Phantomhive, the twelve-year-old head of the Phantomhive noble family because Sebastian will get Ciel's soul when Ciel dies. It was announced in July 2008 that an anime adaption, directed by Shinohara Toshiya and produced by A-1 Pictures, was expected. It premiered in October 2008, and has since ended with 24 episodes. However, at the Sono Shitsuji, Shūshō: Saigo no Bansan o Anata to Tomo ni (その執事、終章 ~最後の晩餐を貴方と共に~?, "That Butler, Last Chapter ~a last supper with you~) event on June 14, 2009, it was announced that the anime will be returning for a second season. Voice actor Junichi Suwabe confirmed this news on his official blog later that day. The second season premiered in Japan on July 1, 2010 on MBS and will span 13 episodes. The series has been licensed by Yen Press in North America and published in Yen Plus' August 2009 issue for the magazine's first anniversary.

In a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis serves Ciel Phantomhive, the orphaned twelve-year-old head of an English noble family and a toy and candy empire, who serves directly under the Queen. Sebastian carries out any task required by his master while solving the problems plaguing England with ease and perfection, because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master.

User Image

Discuss:

-The anime
-The manga
-Your favourite/hated character
-Favourite/hated scenes
-Pairings
-Kuroshitsuji 2
-Crack pot theories
-Pictures are encouraged. (Because it keeps the more simple users interested).

Edit: *Sorry for the confusion on the first few pages. We got hit by a picto-spam troll.
Just another day in the AMC~*

8,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
WTF is this s**t? I think the mods are finally going for discussion threads.

Oh... sorry... I just wanted to tell you. I know this post is off-topic.
Golden Lexi
WTF is this s**t? I think the mods are finally going for discussion threads.

Oh... sorry... I just wanted to tell you. I know this post is off-topic.

The mod wanted me to write an essay this time it seems.
Anyway, who is your favourite character?

(I feel like a whipped dog. D; )
Really dude,
What did we ever do to you?
I hope this thread doesn't get moved too.
-.-
Im upset that I have to live in a world with you as well.

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
THIS AINT THE MOTHER ******** OFFICIAL OR ORIGINAL THREAD!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff