Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Kitten

"Hnnngh...Morning." she yawns, stretching as she looked around the room.
yum_pizza
Burnsie the Poet
BrokenEmpennage
Burnsie the Poet
BrokenEmpennage
Burnsie the Poet

How many siblings do you have? lol I've only got my one sister, who's 9 years my senior (as you can imagine we fought CONSTANTLY because of the age difference). You're preaching to the choir on that one, my dear; as someone who suffered through fast food hell for 2 years, I know too much about the horrors of working a restaurant. -hugs- They certainly are~! Especially working the overnight shift, my days off are the only time I get to accomplish things. XD Plus I never have the energy to crossdress when I'm working, so most of my days off become girly days, which is always nice and relaxing for me. 3nodding

...why would I lie about being Canadian? Haha, it's not really something to boast about. Though we have poutine here, and Beavertails (big-a** doughnuts with toppings galore). So we got that goin' for us. 3nodding heart

Though probably unintentionally that is in fact a loaded question; to which the simplest answer is: two (biologically). Well sometimes the choir enjoys the sermon too I think it implies a kinship with the saying "Misery loves company" or something like that **hugs back** And here here to days off where one can do as they please; I personally wish I had more time and opportunity to cosplay ^-^

Haha I didn't doubt that you were being misleading about your nationality. Though I'm not sure how many people would have caught it or if they did maybe just presume that you were typing really fast and accidentally bumped the "u" key on your keyboard. But in fact I noticed, maybe by coincidence or perhaps..........because I'm Canadian^-^

Apologies; I didn't realize it was such a heavy-handed query. sweatdrop Misery does love company, I just wish it would make some new damn friends already. XD You're more than welcome to join me in costuming and guise for the day. 3nodding I'm still getting the hang of doing makeup, but I'm sure I can be of some service in helping you. biggrin

-squee!- A fellow Canuck! biggrin heart -raises my Tim Hortons coffee as a gesture of friendship- This is true. Or perhaps people might assume I'm of some denomination of English-speaking European, as our spelling mimics theirs...or is it the other way 'round? o.O

No worries. Your inquiry I'm sure was quite innocent. Misery I'm afraid isn't always to good at making friends. And as for make-up I'm sure you probably could help me. You see I was brought up in a conservative household and thus had a very sheltered childhood where make-up was not allow. By the time I was considered a young adult and thus old enough to make my own decisions regarding make-up, nail polish, jewelry etc. I by that point found make up to be a terrible waste of time to to much effort to maintain throughout the day and remove at night; so I simply never bothered much beyond a nice high shine lip gloss. However I do now enjoy wearing a bit when it comes to cosplay as I believe it enhances my features for the camera^-^ but that pretty much the only time I wear the stuff.

I return your salute with a raised Timmies of my own (hot chocolate of course as I have never acquired the taste for coffee). Hmmmmm I think the inclusion of the letter "u" comes from the language known as French.

I dunno, my makeup skills are pretty basic. I can make myself look vaguely feminine:
User Image

But outside of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lip-gloss, I wouldn't have a clue. razz My only skill is softening my facial features and hiding my 5 o'clock shadow. XD So...if you need help with either of those. razz And no worries, my family was quite conservative as well. My Mom is the only one who knows I dress as a woman, and she doesn't support me so much as she tolerates me when I'm dolled up. -shrug- Ah well...such is life, I suppose.

Without college I doubt I would have acquired a taste for coffee myself. But as they say, necessity is the mother of addiction. ;P And perhaps, but UK English, and the European countries that use English as a primary language include the "u" in favourite, colour, honour, etc.

I'd say you did a pretty good job^-^ may I ask if the hair is a wig or your own? It does indeed look quite feminine in that picture.

Yeah that's pretty much where I'm at too. Eyeliner, mascara and lip-gloss are fairly straightforward and as for the eye shadow I have a few containers each with 3-4 colours and a label on the back that shows where each of the colours go by using numbers. I'm lucky in that my mom supports my hobby of cosplaying; though I've never even bothered trying to explain to to my dad and step-mom, they probably wouldn't get it anyways. I've only ever cosplayed with two other people: one of which is my best friend and the other a former close friend and confidant. I did however once do a solo where my mom was the camera operator so I didn't have to go through the painstaking process of setting up the tripod and putting my camera on a 10second timer, which is how I usually have to do all my solo shoots.

Though I am highly aware that college is a potential danger zone for picking up bad habits, a large part of me still wishes I had attempted it. Isn't France a European county? I mean I know the Fench spoken in Canada is a bit different but it did originally come from France yes?
BrokenEmpennage
Burnsie the Poet
BrokenEmpennage
Burnsie the Poet
BrokenEmpennage
Burnsie the Poet

How many siblings do you have? lol I've only got my one sister, who's 9 years my senior (as you can imagine we fought CONSTANTLY because of the age difference). You're preaching to the choir on that one, my dear; as someone who suffered through fast food hell for 2 years, I know too much about the horrors of working a restaurant. -hugs- They certainly are~! Especially working the overnight shift, my days off are the only time I get to accomplish things. XD Plus I never have the energy to crossdress when I'm working, so most of my days off become girly days, which is always nice and relaxing for me. 3nodding

...why would I lie about being Canadian? Haha, it's not really something to boast about. Though we have poutine here, and Beavertails (big-a** doughnuts with toppings galore). So we got that goin' for us. 3nodding heart

Though probably unintentionally that is in fact a loaded question; to which the simplest answer is: two (biologically). Well sometimes the choir enjoys the sermon too I think it implies a kinship with the saying "Misery loves company" or something like that **hugs back** And here here to days off where one can do as they please; I personally wish I had more time and opportunity to cosplay ^-^

Haha I didn't doubt that you were being misleading about your nationality. Though I'm not sure how many people would have caught it or if they did maybe just presume that you were typing really fast and accidentally bumped the "u" key on your keyboard. But in fact I noticed, maybe by coincidence or perhaps..........because I'm Canadian^-^

Apologies; I didn't realize it was such a heavy-handed query. sweatdrop Misery does love company, I just wish it would make some new damn friends already. XD You're more than welcome to join me in costuming and guise for the day. 3nodding I'm still getting the hang of doing makeup, but I'm sure I can be of some service in helping you. biggrin

-squee!- A fellow Canuck! biggrin heart -raises my Tim Hortons coffee as a gesture of friendship- This is true. Or perhaps people might assume I'm of some denomination of English-speaking European, as our spelling mimics theirs...or is it the other way 'round? o.O

No worries. Your inquiry I'm sure was quite innocent. Misery I'm afraid isn't always to good at making friends. And as for make-up I'm sure you probably could help me. You see I was brought up in a conservative household and thus had a very sheltered childhood where make-up was not allow. By the time I was considered a young adult and thus old enough to make my own decisions regarding make-up, nail polish, jewelry etc. I by that point found make up to be a terrible waste of time to to much effort to maintain throughout the day and remove at night; so I simply never bothered much beyond a nice high shine lip gloss. However I do now enjoy wearing a bit when it comes to cosplay as I believe it enhances my features for the camera^-^ but that pretty much the only time I wear the stuff.

I return your salute with a raised Timmies of my own (hot chocolate of course as I have never acquired the taste for coffee). Hmmmmm I think the inclusion of the letter "u" comes from the language known as French.

I dunno, my makeup skills are pretty basic. I can make myself look vaguely feminine:
User Image

But outside of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and lip-gloss, I wouldn't have a clue. razz My only skill is softening my facial features and hiding my 5 o'clock shadow. XD So...if you need help with either of those. razz And no worries, my family was quite conservative as well. My Mom is the only one who knows I dress as a woman, and she doesn't support me so much as she tolerates me when I'm dolled up. -shrug- Ah well...such is life, I suppose.

Without college I doubt I would have acquired a taste for coffee myself. But as they say, necessity is the mother of addiction. ;P And perhaps, but UK English, and the European countries that use English as a primary language include the "u" in favourite, colour, honour, etc.

I'd say you did a pretty good job^-^ may I ask if the hair is a wig or your own? It does indeed look quite feminine in that picture.

Yeah that's pretty much where I'm at too. Eyeliner, mascara and lip-gloss are fairly straightforward and as for the eye shadow I have a few containers each with 3-4 colours and a label on the back that shows where each of the colours go by using numbers. I'm lucky in that my mom supports my hobby of cosplaying; though I've never even bothered trying to explain to to my dad and step-mom, they probably wouldn't get it anyways. I've only ever cosplayed with two other people: one of which is my best friend and the other a former close friend and confidant. I did however once do a solo where my mom was the camera operator so I didn't have to go through the painstaking process of setting up the tripod and putting my camera on a 10second timer, which is how I usually have to do all my solo shoots.

Though I am highly aware that college is a potential danger zone for picking up bad habits, a large part of me still wishes I had attempted it. Isn't France a European county? I mean I know the Fench spoken in Canada is a bit different but it did originally come from France yes?

D'awe, thank you~! redface 3nodding It's a wig, haha, I bought it from the same place I bought my "breasts" from. 3nodding

YouTube is slowly helping me improve, but yeah, I have foundation, eyeliner, 2 or 3 colours of eye shadow and a bunch of lip-gloss. Cosplaying does sort of defy definition and explanation to those who aren't familiar with it. XD I wish I had friends here who I could doll up and crossdress/crossplay/cosplay with. sad Sadly, my two closest friends are no longer living here; one lives in Toronto, the other in Victoria. It certainly sounds like she's fully supportive of you~! 3nodding

I managed two years without picking up any bad habits...minus my benign coffee addiction. razz Yes, is is, and I believe that Canadian French is more or less a different dialect of the same language. 3nodding Don't quote me, though. XD

Hunter

Good afternoon all.
: )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out