Shy Sweetheart

Melancholy Massacre
Yukaspluk
Melancholy Massacre
Yukaspluk
Melancholy Massacre
-cuddles with herself-

D-did you want someone to cuddle with you? >///<
I don't believe I've ever denied cuddles. Unless I was in such a bad mood that it wasn't a good idea.... but that's not the case now. So I guess yes... yes i do want someone to cuddle with.

*She just assumes a couch exists, and she lays down next to you, cuddling in facing you, hiding her face against your shoulder and tucking her arms in against her chest, hooking one leg with yours*
Meep... that was fast... -blinks and wraps her arms around the other woman's shoulders for now- Hi umm, I'm Aurora by the way.

S-sorry x///x; I'm y-yuka a-and you're comfy. T-thank you for having me here Aurora *blushing, embarrassed now*

Cannabean's Partner

Demonic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • First step to fame 200
CheshireKtten
Leans back in her chair and puts her book on her face.
Headtilts, trying to read the spine of the book, to see what ktten WAS reading.

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

Melancholy Massacre
-Taps shoulder.-

Cannabean's Partner

Demonic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • First step to fame 200
Sahariana2
Melancholy Massacre
Sahariana2
Melancholy Massacre
Sahariana2
Melancholy Massacre
-cuddles with herself-
Cuddles you hardcore.
O; Omg yesh
Giggles, "I give you all the hardcore cuddles cool
Cause we both teh hardcore bitches??? emotion_kirakira
Indubitably. emotion_awesome " Giggles, leaning to kiss your nose, nuzzling in closer, "How're you beautiful?"
"I'm doing better actually, got some fast relief alka-seltzer to help with the inner burn.... now I just have to figure out what all I can eat... without getting sick again...." wrinkles her nose and licks at your ear lightly. "My stomach still acts up at times too... but i'm in FAR LESS pain this day, than passed ones."

Cannabean's Partner

Demonic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • First step to fame 200
Elizaleyn
Melancholy Massacre
-Taps shoulder.-
-tackles the Elliekins-

Perfect Demigod

Melancholy Massacre
Sahariana2
Melancholy Massacre
Sahariana2
Melancholy Massacre
O; Omg yesh
Giggles, "I give you all the hardcore cuddles cool
Cause we both teh hardcore bitches??? emotion_kirakira
Indubitably. emotion_awesome " Giggles, leaning to kiss your nose, nuzzling in closer, "How're you beautiful?"
"I'm doing better actually, got some fast relief alka-seltzer to help with the inner burn.... now I just have to figure out what all I can eat... without getting sick again...." wrinkles her nose and licks at your ear lightly. "My stomach still acts up at times too... but i'm in FAR LESS pain this day, than passed ones."
Shivers, wiggling, pressing against you, "Well, good! I'm glad that the stuff's passed for now! And maybe stay away from too much spice? I know it sucks, but....Rorie's tummy needs to stay not unhappy."

Obsessive Phantom

Melancholy Massacre
CheshireKtten
Tilts her head towards the female without removing the tome from her face, "It's The Spell of Gróa, so more dark art and necromancy spells."

Ice-Cold Hellraiser

Melancholy Massacre
Elizaleyn
Melancholy Massacre
-Taps shoulder.-
-tackles the Elliekins-
He-AHHP!
-Squeaks loudly.-

Cannabean's Partner

Demonic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • First step to fame 200
Yukaspluk
Melancholy Massacre
Yukaspluk
Melancholy Massacre
Yukaspluk
Melancholy Massacre
-cuddles with herself-

D-did you want someone to cuddle with you? >///<
I don't believe I've ever denied cuddles. Unless I was in such a bad mood that it wasn't a good idea.... but that's not the case now. So I guess yes... yes i do want someone to cuddle with.

*She just assumes a couch exists, and she lays down next to you, cuddling in facing you, hiding her face against your shoulder and tucking her arms in against her chest, hooking one leg with yours*
Meep... that was fast... -blinks and wraps her arms around the other woman's shoulders for now- Hi umm, I'm Aurora by the way.

S-sorry x///x; I'm y-yuka a-and you're comfy. T-thank you for having me here Aurora *blushing, embarrassed now*
>w< So I'm told.... It's nice to meet you Yuka~ -can't help but snicker a little bit-

Tricky Fatcat

-lurks and throws snow balls at people-
Boring, Boring, not boring, Boring.

Cannabean's Partner

Demonic Lunatic

11,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • First step to fame 200
CheshireKtten
Melancholy Massacre
CheshireKtten
Tilts her head towards the female without removing the tome from her face, "It's The Spell of Gróa, so more dark art and necromancy spells."

">> Why am I not surprised...??? Oh wait, we both know Aden that's why...." snorts and shakes her head. "Anywho, that's cool, I bet you'd like my magick book that I've got in storage."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff