Welcome to Gaia! ::

teikiatsu11
Snack-O-Saurus
teikiatsu11
Snack-O-Saurus
teikiatsu11

Thanks xD I've been playing with new outfit styles lately. I know that feeling too well D: I had to put up blackout curtains in my room to keep the sun light from waking me up to early.

That sounds like a plan cause there blinds are nooot doing it for me. D:

My attempt to get up and play some Smash has failed. So looks like I'll be lazybumming it for the foreseeable future. yay. xD Hope your evening is a bit more exciting then mine.

My blinds don't do anything. Dx

Smash sounds like fun o: which one were you planning to play? My nights pretty bland xD just listening to music and chatting.

Hell yeah it is.O: I got the Wii U version as a Christmas gift so I've been playing what I could of that when I was physically able. Well hey that sounds pretty good. Not much else to do.xD What kinda music?

Mostly listening to Milky Chance xD been surfing artists and genre's most the night.
Very nice! I want to get the Wii U version but currently don't have the spare money for it.

Videogames are such an expensive hobby. It sucks.;w; So you got a Wii U then?O: I just kinda had to google them.. Seems cool. >.> It's always good to listen to new things!
Snack-O-Saurus
teikiatsu11
Snack-O-Saurus
teikiatsu11
Snack-O-Saurus
teikiatsu11

Thanks xD I've been playing with new outfit styles lately. I know that feeling too well D: I had to put up blackout curtains in my room to keep the sun light from waking me up to early.

My attempt to get up and play some Smash has failed. So looks like I'll be lazybumming it for the foreseeable future. yay. xD Hope your evening is a bit more exciting then mine.

Smash sounds like fun o: which one were you planning to play? My nights pretty bland xD just listening to music and chatting.

Hell yeah it is.O: I got the Wii U version as a Christmas gift so I've been playing what I could of that when I was physically able. Well hey that sounds pretty good. Not much else to do.xD What kinda music?

Mostly listening to Milky Chance xD been surfing artists and genre's most the night.
Very nice! I want to get the Wii U version but currently don't have the spare money for it.

Videogames are such an expensive hobby. It sucks.;w; So you got a Wii U then?O: I just kinda had to google them.. Seems cool. >.> It's always good to listen to new things!
YOU. YOU THERE. FETCH ME A PLATE. If I don't like what's on it, you're out of here.

Romantic Sex Symbol

9,200 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Snack-O-Saurus
teikiatsu11
Snack-O-Saurus
teikiatsu11
Snack-O-Saurus
teikiatsu11

Steam helps fuel my gaming addiction xD I will eternally love my nintendo consoles though. I surf through youtube a lot just to find more music or I end up bored with everything I listen to. x.x

Newbie Noob

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Antique Orchids

💖
Dat square
rebycguy_v1
Antique Orchids

💖
Dat square

It shows up as a square? D:
It should be a heart.

Newbie Noob

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Antique Orchids
rebycguy_v1
Antique Orchids

💖
Dat square

It shows up as a square? D:
It should be a heart.
Nope, a golden square.

Friendly Ladykiller

8,450 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
pirate
ah. It's to cold in my room....I'm going to turn back into a blanket burrito soon........can't staND the cold

Newbie Noob

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Cart Raider 100
So much activity, tis killing me. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers