And how is everyone this unspeakably early morning? x.x

Witty Conversationalist

Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution
I'mma post here, because it's 5am, and every other thread is dead. Or full of tards.

So, there's a storm, and I heard the thunder and was all " ******** yeah. [< BRING IT ON!"
Even saw lightning. I wait, and wait, and then heres me. ---& "Aww...where's the boom?"

D: How can it be a thunderstorm if there is no thunda?! *Rolls around, whining.*

*Sits on* Hi wifey. :3

talk2hand

You gunna talk to me second? Pft. Cheatin' on me and I don't even come in first place.

Lawl.

I decided to stalk you. D: This is why I shouldn't be on late at night. I get bored and turn into a creeper. Lmfao.

*Kisses on the nose playfully* Oh shush you~ <3 I'd never cheat on my lovely wifey, except with all the beautiful girls around here who actually like girls too. *Giggles happily and lays down against your form*

Also, I like when you stalk me, you know that. So feel free to do it whenever you want, though I'll normally be in here.

Lawl. I know. I come in here and everyone is probably like, "The ******** is that b***h doin' in here? She's straight! STRAIGHT IS NOT ALLOWED! ]< STUPID c**t BAG. RAWR."
I'd hope not, but I wouldn't doubt it either. .__.
;] I just better be the ONLY redheaded straight girl. lawl.

So that means I can have a brownhaired straight girl wifey as well!? WOO HOO STILL HAVE A CHANCE WITH RAINA! *Giggle giggle* Also, people are pretty cool about that around here! You might get hit on or something, but it's whatever. Can't be any worse than what I do to you already, eh?

xD Lawl. She's got such a stick up her butt, if you manage it, I will ******** put up a plaque in your honor. lmfao.

And honestly, getting hit on is the least of my problems. It's when they are like, " IM HAWT. SCREW ME NOAWS." That I'm like, woa. Back up. D: I no likey that, yo.
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution

talk2hand

You gunna talk to me second? Pft. Cheatin' on me and I don't even come in first place.

Lawl.

I decided to stalk you. D: This is why I shouldn't be on late at night. I get bored and turn into a creeper. Lmfao.

*Kisses on the nose playfully* Oh shush you~ <3 I'd never cheat on my lovely wifey, except with all the beautiful girls around here who actually like girls too. *Giggles happily and lays down against your form*

Also, I like when you stalk me, you know that. So feel free to do it whenever you want, though I'll normally be in here.

Lawl. I know. I come in here and everyone is probably like, "The ******** is that b***h doin' in here? She's straight! STRAIGHT IS NOT ALLOWED! ]< STUPID c**t BAG. RAWR."

So that means I can have a brownhaired straight girl wifey as well!? WOO HOO STILL HAVE A CHANCE WITH RAINA! *Giggle giggle* Also, people are pretty cool about that around here! You might get hit on or something, but it's whatever. Can't be any worse than what I do to you already, eh?

xD Lawl. She's got such a stick up her butt, if you manage it, I will ******** put up a plaque in your honor. lmfao.

And honestly, getting hit on is the least of my problems. It's when they are like, " IM HAWT. SCREW ME NOAWS." That I'm like, woa. Back up. D: I no likey that, yo.

*Giggles* I'll put a stick in her butt, if you know what I mean! OW! ;3

Also, that's not what you said last night! OW OW! ;3 Teehee.

Conservative Shopper

8,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
classified_fu

Witty Conversationalist

Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution

talk2hand

Lawl.

xD That's different. I mean people who you don't know, who send smut PMs.
Like, "Nuuuu. Me no want internetz STDs. D: "

8,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Dakatzmiaow
I take it you're English? Seeing as it's... 11:30 AM there?

No, I'm from Hungary. :3
But the time is correct indeed~
Yuri Cynthia
Dakatzmiaow
I take it you're English? Seeing as it's... 11:30 AM there?

No, I'm from Hungary. :3
But the time is correct indeed~

Ahhh! Nice! ^__^ I'm hopefully moving to Germany soon myself. 3nodding
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution

Oh yea... Even I dislike that, I'd much prefer someone sending me a message with at least a "Hi, how are you?" first. A proper introduction is part of how I can tell if someone is worth my time or not.
Okay seriously, I have never met anyone so freaking off the hinges crazy before in my life. I've talked to her ONE TIME before today, she finds out that I have another mistress and FREAKS THE HELL OUT. sweatdrop

Witty Conversationalist

Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution

Oh yea... Even I dislike that, I'd much prefer someone sending me a message with at least a "Hi, how are you?" first. A proper introduction is part of how I can tell if someone is worth my time or not.

Mmhm. I get alot of " Bend over for me.<3" PMs, that I just say "HAHAAHAHAAH. No." to, and then it turns into a conversation. But I guess it's because they feel awkward. xD Lawl. I would too, if I just walked up to someone and be like, " DROP YER PANTS AND LEMME SEE YER PEEPEE." xD
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution
Dakatzmiaow
One Woman Revolution

Mmhm. I get alot of " Bend over for me.<3" PMs, that I just say "HAHAAHAHAAH. No." to, and then it turns into a conversation. But I guess it's because they feel awkward. xD Lawl. I would too, if I just walked up to someone and be like, " DROP YER PANTS AND LEMME SEE YER PEEPEE." xD

*Giggles and shakes my head* Oh my waifu, I loves you to pieces. You're just the silliest. <3

Anxious Phantom

Dakatzmiaow
Okay seriously, I have never met anyone so freaking off the hinges crazy before in my life. I've talked to her ONE TIME before today, she finds out that I have another mistress and FREAKS THE HELL OUT. sweatdrop
I have.

She's one of the 3 people I actually hate.

Who are we talking about

Anxious Lunatic

11,500 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Moxdified Rabbit
classified_fu

o. o''
Is someone upset...?
Explosive Napalm
Dakatzmiaow
I have.

She's one of the 3 people I actually hate.

Who are we talking about

XD It doesn't matter sweety. *Pats your head* <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff