Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Because we aren't afraid to taste the rainbow.

Hey everyone, just thought i'd make this thread, so all the lesbian, bisexuals and gay's of gaia can meet people like themselves...

Please keep it under PG 13

heart
Staff

Counceller: Foxy the lycanthrope
Counceller 2: LordPocky
Bouncer 1: Holy Knight Agrias
Bouncer 2: ZahSexyToots
Bouncer 3: M i s e r i a C
Medic: Saetan_Daemon_SaDiablo
Bartender: Lady Lexie
Bartender 2: Alucarda Incarnate
Bartender 3: Koori Lance
Lounge Singer: ichinosai ^^
Bartender/Entertainer: Illyria_Lady

Seriously everyone, I am not hiring at the moment!
Stop PMing me about it!
ATTENTION

Everyone, this is a very important issue. Please read.

Mutating Vomit
This is a petition going on in a good friends home state. It's to stop the 'license to bully' a bill which would give kids the right to bully other children dependent on their sexual preference

The Tennessee GOP has continued their assault on gay rights with the "license to bully" bill. If passed, the Tennessee "license to bully" bill would allow students to justify bullying their gay peers by pointing to a political or religious conviction.

This comes on the heels of Republican efforts to pass the infamous "Don't Say Gay" bill in Tennessee, which would prevent public elementary and middle schools from teaching or distributing material on human sexuality that deals with homosexuality.

Tennessee has seen the heartbreaking story of Jacob Rogers, a young man who took his own life due to being bullied for being gay. We need to provide more support for gay teens, not turn our backs on them.

http://signon.org/sign/stop-tennessees-licence.fb1?source=s.fb&r_by=2059781
Linkage

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/kitty-s-lesbian-bi-gay-bar/t.9122036/][img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/KittytheKat/bannerbar2.jpg[/img][/url]

Affiliates

Nyao! Go on, pervs! You know you want to <3

User Image

[Squee! Lick it has been remade! heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Created by [ K y r i i ], it's and awesome new guild for Lesbian's and Bisexuals. Go check it out ^^ heart

User Image

Visit it before i devour your soul! 3nodding whee

Has been created by Sylque! Check it out! (or else evil whee )

User Image

Y.A.Y. U.! (Yaoi And Yuri Unite!)

The The Yuri/Yaoi Playboy mansion has been created by [Insert sexy pose]. Go check it out!

Nyago_27 is forming a new bisexual guild... and therefore has permission to advertise it here... if you want any information just PM her

Yami Kamui has also started ::~:: Angel's ~ Yaoi & Yuri ~ Sanctuary ::~:: just PM to get more info or request to join

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces