Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just how awesome is the new front page image by SaintBree?

Super awesome! 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 252 ]
I love it! 0.074955908289242 7.5% [ 85 ]
Magnificent! 0.058201058201058 5.8% [ 66 ]
So cool! 0.063492063492063 6.3% [ 72 ]
Captures the true essence of the cafe! 0.097883597883598 9.8% [ 111 ]
Looks amazing! 0.032627865961199 3.3% [ 37 ]
What a fantastic artist! 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 54 ]
It's absolutely adorable! 0.035273368606702 3.5% [ 40 ]
...there's a bottomless pit? 0.14109347442681 14.1% [ 160 ]
I don't care, I just want the Ember the Spirited Fox 0.22663139329806 22.7% [ 257 ]
Total Votes:[ 1134 ]

Invisible Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
*Continues watching the river run through the kafe*
confused
Well, that didn't work out the way i thought it was. I should've probably thrown this in as for Korsall. *Throws in a inflatable donut in the river...Watches as the rest of the water leaves through the backdoor and stops. Everything shiny and sparklyI.

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
It seems whenever I come in here things have gone all funny.

The water should go down eventually, seein' as we have a bottomless pit somewhere in the cafe.

Invisible Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
eek eek
Uh...i hope Korsall didn't get suck into it...I mean, i didn't see where he went after he went frailing about in the water....I was hoping he was going out the backdoor. . .oh well. i'm sure he's safe and can defend himself....

But look how nice everything looks! *Please with my work* 3nodding

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Ms Nooks_
Korsall Kaiser
Ms Nooks_
*Sits on the rafts above, watching.*

We have rafts? Is it gonna flood? eek

Mhmmm.... twisted *Snaps fingers as a wave of water rushes through the cafe, and out the other door, taking Korsall with it.*

There Semok, Spring cleaning is done lol

Wah! >~< *is washed away by the water, splishing, splashing, and spluttering* Flpwopblefplabeplafble! gonk

Invisible Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
*Hopes he caught the donut*

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Korsall Kaiser
Ms Nooks_
Korsall Kaiser
Ms Nooks_
*Sits on the rafts above, watching.*

We have rafts? Is it gonna flood? eek

Mhmmm.... twisted *Snaps fingers as a wave of water rushes through the cafe, and out the other door, taking Korsall with it.*

There Semok, Spring cleaning is done lol

Wah! >~< *is washed away by the water, splishing, splashing, and spluttering* Flpwopblefplabeplafble! gonk

No worries, the bottomless pit will make all the water disappear...eventually.

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
I just spent 3 hours watchin' vine videos...what is my life comin' to?

Fuzzy Lunatic

21,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Woo! I might actually be finally gettin' a job possibly! I applied to be a substitute teacher, and I just got an email a few weeks later sayin' that my application has been continued on to the next step, which is an information session.

Luckily, the information session is in 2 days, so it's before I leave for Paris.

Clever Shapeshifter

18,700 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Night Owl 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
*arms are too tiny to catch the donut, continues to drown*

((You know... I was thinking just now... How much gold do you think the [NPC]Flynn account has? o.o It must be astronomical... Also, congrazzles on the potential job! Hope your session goes well!))

Invisible Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
So I went to see my ENT today....What a Horrible visit that was...here what you need to know:

At the end of May I will be undergoing a big surgery on my ears. While i was in Job Corps my tubes somehow (The RN's there hit my eardrum several timeswhile looking at it,a nd they used a water pik trying to get ear wax out stare dont see that logic there) got pushed back behind the eardrums.(To let you know how weird this is, my Doctor told me: "I've never seen this before. This is a first for me. How weird!" wink

My left eardrum has a hole that is 25% of my eardrum. My doctor is going to try to go through the hole to hook my tube and pull it out that way....If she can't, she going to drill behind my ear to remove it, Lifting my eardrum and then I will be getting a completely new ear drum from the skin/fat behind my ear. =___=;

She also called me after my appointment to tell me she decided she's going to do my right eardrum at the same time, but just slicing it open since it's right behind it.
Est. Time in surgery: 4 Hours

I've had past surgeries putting tubes in, but this is a whole new time of surgery. It's a recovery mission of said tubes =__= Just when i thought it couldn't get any worst. I'm actually really scared as well. this will be my longest surgery ever. I'm scared though. what if my hearing gone forever? I love music so much crying

Timid Explorer

Ms Nooks_
So I went to see my ENT today....What a Horrible visit that was...here what you need to know:

At the end of May I will be undergoing a big surgery on my ears. While i was in Job Corps my tubes somehow (The RN's there hit my eardrum several timeswhile looking at it,a nd they used a water pik trying to get ear wax out stare dont see that logic there) got pushed back behind the eardrums.(To let you know how weird this is, my Doctor told me: "I've never seen this before. This is a first for me. How weird!" wink

My left eardrum has a hole that is 25% of my eardrum. My doctor is going to try to go through the hole to hook my tube and pull it out that way....If she can't, she going to drill behind my ear to remove it, Lifting my eardrum and then I will be getting a completely new ear drum from the skin/fat behind my ear. =___=;

She also called me after my appointment to tell me she decided she's going to do my right eardrum at the same time, but just slicing it open since it's right behind it.

I've had past surgeries putting tubes in, but this is a whole new time of surgery. It's a recovery mission of said tubes =__= Just when i thought it couldn't get any worst. I'm actually really scared as well. this will be my longest surgery ever. I'm scared though. what if my hearing gone forever? I love music so much crying

It sounds terrifying sad
But surgeons are good at what they do, so I'm sure you won't lose your hearing... D;

Invisible Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Mei Tsui
Ms Nooks_

It sounds terrifying sad
But surgeons are good at what they do, so I'm sure you won't lose your hearing... D;

I think she said there a 77 success rate =___=

Timid Explorer

Ms Nooks_
Mei Tsui
Ms Nooks_

It sounds terrifying sad

That's.. a little worrying... but still not too bad. =C

Invisible Phantom

8,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
Mei Tsui
Ms Nooks_
Mei Tsui
Ms Nooks_

It sounds terrifying sad

I've miss you! cry
I'm so scared. but i trust my doctor, but still, i'm so scared =__=. it her first time she's ever seen this....im so weird. this is like the third time a dr has said that to me.

Timid Explorer

Ms Nooks_
Mei Tsui
Ms Nooks_
Mei Tsui
Ms Nooks_

It sounds terrifying sad

I've miss you! cry
I'm so scared. but i trust my doctor, but still, i'm so scared =__=. it her first time she's ever seen this....im so weird. this is like the third time a dr has said that to me.

You're like my cat razz
She tends to have weird things going on with her that vets have never seen before.
But it's possible your doctor just doesn't have much experience with the ear stuff and whatnot?
BTW, is anything wrong with your hearing because of the tubes or does it all still work fine it just.. moved?
I wish I could be closer to support you and wait the four hours for you to make sure you're okay xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff