Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phantom

This reminds me of the week where two different animes killed off my then favourite characters in each of them.

I think it was Jin from Aquarion Evol and Gai from Guilty Crown (But he got revived, but he died again...)

Shy Mage

11,900 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Remmly
Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler.
I was hoping he'd live longer than all that. And then move on to another season.

Nope. Ended right there.

Well if it helps in the manga Ciel is not dead yet so...... mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen
I was sad when Byakuran from KHR died but i'm not quite sure about that ,cause this is his 2nd time that he dies in the manga ....... confused

Enduring Explorer

User Image

Jin from Aquarion Evol.
emotion_donotwant
Why the ******** would you take him away from me?
Dx

And Owl from Deadman Wonderland.
Gurren Lagann's Kamina. To a lesser extend, the twins, and Iraak. I missed Kamina's super-manly brotherhood.
Thyunda
Gurren Lagann's Kamina. To a lesser extend, the twins, and Iraak. I missed Kamina's super-manly brotherhood.

mostly everyone who died in gurren lagann

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
lady lamb the beekeeper
Thyunda

Gainax really knows how to make depressing animes

Kamina's death was a shock.
He's the lead character and he doesn't deserve that!
Even Viral would agree
lady lamb the beekeeper
Thyunda

And yet Attenborough survived. That is unacceptable.

Invisible Gekko

i didn't see maes hughes said yet

sad
Itachi Uchiha crying favorite anime character of all time killed off pointlessly emo

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nuriko in Fushigi Yugi: the Mysterious Play was one of my favorite characters but he was killed later in the series i was so mad

Lonely Phantom

13,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Ace from One Piece
L from Death Note
Gen from Kekkaishi

Friendly Werewolf

3,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I hate that they made L die its so stupid dont git me wrong I love Near and Mello expeshuly(sp) Near But no one.. And i mean NO ONECould EVER take L's place! No matter how smart or anything! He He is special To everyone His fans Just everyone I honestly think the anime died with him crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

RIP L

Beloved Dog

Wolfwood ;_;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out