Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Seriously, I never thought that they would killed the 1st Lockon Stratos. He is my favourite character in the 00 saga. It was bad enough that he was blinded (making his combat skills drop), they had to kill him while letting his arch nemesis lives. I was hoping that he would turn out like Mwu La Flaga but after seeing the clip in the PS2 game, I was totally devasted.

Greedy Raider

Puru... crying

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
For some reason, all Puru's suffer a difficult fate. Even Matilda (Unicorn) becomes a sad character.
Yuno from Mirai Nikki.

Tipsy Gawker

Ciel Phantomhive from Black Butler.
I was hoping he'd live longer than all that. And then move on to another season.

Nope. Ended right there.
L of death note, Jiraya of naruto and Ace of one piece
crying

Those were very painfull for me

emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c

Cute Punk

Uryuu Ryuunosuke..... ;///////////; That just breaks my heart so much...He was such a cute murderer. </3

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Nigasa, Ushio and, L

Quotable Gaian

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
Shinn Ikari
Seriously, I never thought that they would killed the 1st Lockon Stratos. He is my favourite character in the 00 saga. It was bad enough that he was blinded (making his combat skills drop), they had to kill him while letting his arch nemesis lives. I was hoping that he would turn out like Mwu La Flaga but after seeing the clip in the PS2 game, I was totally devasted.

ikr T.T

Lonely Sailor

9,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
They killed like every character in Sailor Moon except for Sailor Moon I cried like a little b***h I was like nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu but then they came back so it was all good XD

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
anonymous_hakura
They killed like every character in Sailor Moon except for Sailor Moon I cried like a little b***h I was like nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu but then they came back so it was all good XD

They even blow Tuxedo Mask into kingdom come.

Demonic Defender

18,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Pau_gore
L of death note, Jiraya of naruto and Ace of one piece
crying

Those were very painfull for me

emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c emotion_8c

I don't think they should've killed Jiraiya.
He's the closest thing that Naruto thinks as a father figure since most of the villagers hate him.
I mean, he doesn't deserve to die so early in the Shippuden saga

Lonely Sailor

9,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Shinn Ikari
anonymous_hakura

They even blow Tuxedo Mask into kingdom come.

I know the whole time I was like he went to America and he's banging some random girl he didn't want Sailor Moon. XD Then I slowly figured it out I was like wait a minute either he's dead or... then everything made sense
Ace - One Piece
Teresa - Claymore
Gaara / Kakashi - Naruto (they come back to life though)
Vegeta - (also comes back to life...)
Kaworu - Neon Genesis: Evangelion

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas