StarshipCaptain
DiabolusNaggers
StarshipCaptain
dollarbillblues
DiabolusNaggers
dollarbillblues

if I have any friends that still have a game boy advance I can do that
lmao

If you have a gamecube, go buy one of the gamecube pokemons and a gba-cube connector.

and you can stay forever alone.... AND BEAT s**t UP WITH YOUR GENGAR.

hey can the move tutor make it remember hypnosis if the gastly i caught didn't have hypnosis like..ever
?

I hope, because it knows dream eater

yes

hypnosis is a start move for haunter... ie: if you were to catch it in the wild at a low level it would know hypnosis already

also, ******** that fire red s**t

bw 2 in one week n***a

^

also <<< still playing OG Green version in jap.

my roommate bought me a brick gameboy and copy of pokemon blue for xmas last year

mah n***a

That's the mark of a true bro.

All i got was beer.

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
DiabolusNaggers
StarshipCaptain
DiabolusNaggers
StarshipCaptain
dollarbillblues

hey can the move tutor make it remember hypnosis if the gastly i caught didn't have hypnosis like..ever
?

I hope, because it knows dream eater

yes

hypnosis is a start move for haunter... ie: if you were to catch it in the wild at a low level it would know hypnosis already

also, ******** that fire red s**t

bw 2 in one week n***a

^

also <<< still playing OG Green version in jap.

my roommate bought me a brick gameboy and copy of pokemon blue for xmas last year

mah n***a

That's the mark of a true bro.

All i got was beer.

beer is better suited as a birthday gift

liquor for xmas

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
rly beer is always a good gift tho

Sparkly Prophet

Kick In The South
mc satan
Emergency Induction Port
you guys have incredibly low standards for humor if you find any of that funny

also mc satan i bet you don't even lift bro
i lift puppies and kittens right of the side of bridges.

you mean like the sidewalk?
i love it when you try and offend people, you get so worked up and can't even gramrar right. in before your usual aly insult.
oh no i`m not the one being a lil mallgoth whining and s**t. i told you before stfu and fix your s**t or ******** it up in such a spectacular way that you are not aroudn anymore. the whole whining and saying stupid s**t is pretty ******** lame. right now you ar enothing but a s**t stain on humanity, but you don`t even have the sense to stfu and bea decent s**t stain, you want to project some bullshit faux badass/angry persona and then won't do s**t.

tl;dr kill yourself or fix your s**t

Fashionable Cat

mc satan
don't set your pms to friends only you chump
TABLEWRECKER
mc satan
don't set your pms to friends only you chump
i dont gaia jsut randomly blocks pms at times never understood why

Fashionable Cat

iamamuley
i dont gaia jsut randomly blocks pms at times never understood why
oh ok

Dedicated Hunter

mc satan
Kick In The South
mc satan
Emergency Induction Port

i love it when you try and offend people, you get so worked up and can't even gramrar right. in before your usual aly insult.
oh no i`m not the one being a lil mallgoth whining and s**t. i told you before stfu and fix your s**t or ******** it up in such a spectacular way that you are not aroudn anymore. the whole whining and saying stupid s**t is pretty ******** lame. right now you ar enothing but a s**t stain on humanity, but you don`t even have the sense to stfu and bea decent s**t stain, you want to project some bullshit faux badass/angry persona and then won't do s**t.

I'm gonna keep pestering you till you get your facts straight you spanish piss ant. I am face collector, in other words a quadrophonic. I hate people with pride. I love the little things which I lost just about all of so who gives a ******** if a whine a little here and there. You say, you don't care, but I care less than dirt. I won't give you the satisfaction of me disappearing until my court date. You don't have an innocent's blood on your hands. I am fixing it. Bugging you in the mean time sounds like a good time and it is working just well, isn't it lashleroo? And do us all a huge favor, use ******** spell check when you get your panties in a bunch..I hate having to piece your words together.

Dapper Dabbler

6,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i've collected a lot of faces on my 3ds

just sayin

Dedicated Hunter

Mallgoth is a such a desperate insult from metalheads, I didn't even know they still existed.

Dedicated Hunter

StarshipCaptain
i've collected a lot of faces on my 3ds

just sayin

proud of ya

Sparkly Prophet

Kick In The South
mc satan
Kick In The South
mc satan
Emergency Induction Port

I'm gonna keep pestering you till you get your facts straight you spanish piss ant. I am face collector, in other words a quadrophonic. I hate people with pride. I love the little things which I lost just about all of so who gives a ******** if a whine a little here and there. You say, you don't care, but I care less than dirt. I won't give you the satisfaction of me disappearing until my court date. You don't have an innocent's blood on your hands. I am fixing it. Bugging you in the mean time sounds like a good time and it is working just well, isn't it lashleroo? And do us all a huge favor, use ******** spell check when you get your panties in a bunch..I hate having to piece your words together.

lets see the facts

you ******** up your life

you whine like a lil b***h

you keep projecting some bullshit image that your actions prove you to be too much of a p***y to be

stfu fix your s**t or ******** it up so grandly you end up dead on the side of the road. since you don't have the decency to be a good s**t stain that shuts the ******** up

Dedicated Hunter

Sparkly Prophet

Kick In The South
Mallgoth is a such a desperate insult from metalheads, I didn't even know they still existed.
it is exactly how you are behaving it's les sof an insult more of a categorisation unless there is a better lbel to put your behaviour under then please say it. all aroudn amllgoth fits you perfectly so far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff