Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

I've been noticing a few z!F threads that are just not okay at all.
Quite frankly the shouldn't even be posted.

"Why? What threads?"

Threads pertaining to people and/or to their likenesses(negatively), faults, etc.

By god there are plenty of people whom I just loath with a burning passion.
But that does not give me the right to publicly out them in any 'way' at all.

In fact, it's quite like high school was.
Last time I checked, IRL stuff like that was/is considered taunting, harassment, hazing, peer pressure, social abuse, and mental abuse.

Doesn't matter if the person cares or not.
If it's not positive or of any gain put it back in the locker.
But publicly degrading someone and defacing their name is just wrong.
If they want to ruin their image so be it as long as it's by their owns means and actions.
Let them have a clean slate for another newcomer to judge them upon rather than preemptively fashioning a preset image for them.

Wanna gossip about it and have a laugh where nobody can find out...
Go ahead.
Use meebo.

And name dropping too...
Really.

Why is this coming off really childish and low.
At first I laughed and then I just frowned and said, "Wait, am I really going to partake in this behavior..?"

No, no I'm not.

I'd rather see posts of people praising their friends or people I have no clue about and going,

"Oh, that's nice of them." or "Ah, they seem pretty cool. I hope I can crew with them one day!"

Be Kind.
Be Honest.
Be Positive.
Pls it's natural.
This is what you call the fallout or decay.
Just move along through the waste.

Adored Pirate

16,050 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
OMg i love you Antheros

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
That last part feels like a new slogan... FOR *RAGEPUNK BRAND MUSCLE BUILDER.

(Yes I'm seriously going to do this.)

HEY THERE. WIMPY CL 1. WANT TO GET STRONGER? WANT TO FIGHT DANGEROUS MONSTERS DAILY? WANT TO BE COOL AS HELL? THEN GET RAGEPUNK BRAND MUSCLE BUILDER.

HI, I'M MAGE RAGEPUNK AND I STARTED OUT JUST LIKE YOU. WIMPY. NO RINGS. A CL 1 IN VILLAGE GREENS. BUT WITH RAGEPUNK BRAND MUSCLE BUILDER, I BECAME A CL 12 IN NO TIME.

SO BY SENDING ME 5 EASY PAYMENTS OF 9,999,999 GOLD, THEN I CAN MAKE YOU A BEAST AS WELL.

BE KIND. BE HONEST. BE POSITIVE. BE RAGING.

*Warning: Ragepunk Brand Muscle Builder is not for everyone. Some side effects may include Dazing, loss of Stamina, Health decrease, Lag, Hate, Lots of Aggro, High Blood Pressure, Buffs dropping way too fast, Unable to Gain Rage, and Diarreah. People with Heart problems or Pregnant women should not use Ragepunk Brand Muscle Builder.

© Ragepunk Corporation 2013, All Rights Reserved

Anyway... Forgive and Forget, I believe is the right way to deal with this. Talk to your friends calmly about this kind of stuff. Deal with it in an adult manner, even if they don't want to.

Shy Noob

I don't understand those last six words.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Binary Mess
Pls it's natural.
This is what you call the fallout or decay.
Just move along through the waste.

When I see a desolate wasteland I think..

Why not use it and put more crap in it.

Everyone's doing it.

Please, It's natural.

Move along, why I wouldn't be right here if I did.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

strapping young Iad
I don't understand those last six words.

Me either.

Personally I would rather blow people up.
But then that contradict my point here.

confused
Mage Ragepunk

HEY THERE. WIMPY CL 1. WANT TO GET STRONGER? WANT TO FIGHT DANGEROUS MONSTERS DAILY? WANT TO BE COOL AS HELL? THEN GET RAGEPUNK BRAND MUSCLE BUILDER.

HI, I'M MAGE RAGEPUNK AND I STARTED OUT JUST LIKE YOU. WIMPY. NO RINGS. A CL 1 IN VILLAGE GREENS. BUT WITH RAGEPUNK BRAND MUSCLE BUILDER, I BECAME A CL 12 IN NO TIME.

SO BY SENDING ME 5 EASY PAYMENTS OF 9,999,999 GOLD, THEN I CAN MAKE YOU A BEAST AS WELL.

*Warning: Ragepunk Brand Muscle Builder is not for everyone. Some side effects may include Dazing, loss of Stamina, Health decrease, Lag, Hate, Lots of Aggro, High Blood Pressure, Buffs dropping way too fast, Unable to Gain Rage, and Diarreah. People with Heart problems or Pregnant women should not use Ragepunk Brand Muscle Builder.

Anyway... Forgive and Forget, I believe is the right way to deal with this. Talk to your friends calmly about this kind of stuff. Deal with it in an adult manner, even if they don't want to.

Now that's easy if the person is willing to do the same which may be futile in most instances for starting the ignorance.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Mage Ragepunk

What ever you're selling, I'd like to buy.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
ANTER0S
Pick your poison.

I've got millions. emotion_dowant

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Prideful Sea
OMg i love you Antheros

<~<;;

*Hides safely behind barricades and then nods in agreement.*

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Mage Ragepunk
ANTER0S
Pick your poison.

The red one.

o3o

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
ANTER0S
Mage Ragepunk
ANTER0S
Pick your poison.

The red one.

o3o
CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE PICKED RAGEPUNK RAGEABLES, THAT NEW BREAKFAST CEREAL THAT'LL MAKE YOU RAGE UNTIL THE BRIGHT OF DAWN!

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Mage Ragepunk
ANTER0S
Mage Ragepunk
ANTER0S
Pick your poison.

The red one.

o3o
CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE PICKED RAGEPUNK RAGEABLES, THAT NEW BREAKFAST CEREAL THAT'LL MAKE YOU RAGE UNTIL THE BRIGHT OF DAWN!

This will open up my appetite for sure.

And a hole in the wall.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
ANTER0S
Mage Ragepunk
ANTER0S
Mage Ragepunk
ANTER0S
Pick your poison.

The red one.

o3o

This will open up my appetite for sure.

And a hole in the wall.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

© Ragepunk Corporation 2013

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces