★☆☆☆☆ 0.17460317460317 17.5% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 867 868 869 > >> >>> »|

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
NOTICE: All good things must come to an end. Unfortunately, this giveaway will be ending rather shortly. This giveaway will be open until all prizes have been won by users, you! The reason for this change isn't because of low funds or not enough people to help, but because I would like to start questing on my own. I've made at least 7 different giveaways just within the past four months. I have continued doing anon gifts and over 10 gifting threads of the Sugar Momma. I will never grow tired of helping people, don't think that will change. I will continue gifting and creating fun theme gifting threads but, I will stop on the giveaways and contests with big prizes because I want to focus on myself. I want to work on my quests now, the quests I never could achieve due to slacking and/or helping others with donations, etc. I hope each and everyone of you, especially those who have received anything from me, understand why I'm doing this. I am very sorry this has ended so quickly. Thank you all for playing and giving this thread one kick-a** experience. Remember, the Sugar Momma will always love you all!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  FUNDS: low // medium // high

INTRODUCTION
                                                  Welcome everyone! Make conversations, play some games, and earn some gifts!
                                                  Hang-out; This thread is a hang out thread. Have fun and meet people. Roleplaying is
                                                  not included. I want this thread to be a place where you can create friends. Gaia has
                                                  seemed to have fallen a bit lately and I feel that we need to make it alive again. It's losing
                                                  its 'color'.
                                                  Giveaway; This thread also includes some fun prizes by playing the random number
                                                  generator. Prizes of all kinds will be available. I know that hanging out isn't always
                                                  something people want to do in threads, so to help keep it alive, I thought doing some fun
                                                  games can help this place out. Page Prizes will also be given along with an "Avatar of the
                                                  Week" who will also win a prize.
                                                  Gifting; The CB Sugar Momma will be running around gifting people on this thread.
                                                  Names of those she gifted will be posted as well to show everyone those lucky people.
                                                  Asking for a gift will not be how you'll receive a gift. If you play the game, bumped a lot,
                                                  and/or started conversations with people, you'll have a high chance in getting a gift from her!

LEAVE A LITTLE <3 TO SHOW SOME SUPPORT!

RULES
                                                  Terms of Service; Follow the Terms of Service of GaiaOnline.
                                                  Rules & Guidelines; Follow the rules and guidelines of GaiaOnline. My main concerns I
                                                  do not want to see on this thread are:
                                                        ⅰ. No Trolling
                                                        ⅱ. No Cybering
                                                        ⅲ. Be Courteous

No Spamming; Unless you are bumping or playing the random number generator
                                                  game, no spamming of any other kind is allowed on this thread.
                                                  Limiting Qoutes; Keep qoute replies limited. I don't want a post of so many replies
                                                  convering one whole page.

MODS
                                                  What Do Mods Do? These guys keep everything in check. They make sure people
                                                  are following the rules to this thread and are playing the games fairly. Mods will warn
                                                  you if you're doing something wrong or incorrect and they will report you if you
                                                  continue with problems you've already been warned about.
                                                  SLOTS: Full
                                                  1. Sehun Senpai - Profile
                                                  2. xpadmashru - Profile
                                                  3. -MikotoRage- - Profile Not Viewable
                                                  4. ofsolitude - Profile

Interested in being a mod? PM me with this mod application filled:
                                                      [size=10]
                                                      [u][align=center]Mod Application[/align][/u]
                                                      [b]Username:[/b]
                                                      [b]Age[/b] (must be 13+):
                                                      [b]Have you ever been a mod before?[/b] Yes or No
                                                      [b](1 - 3 Sentences) Why would you like to be a mod of 'It's a Colorful Life' thread?[/b]

[u]Rules to Being a Mod:[/u]
                                                      1. [b]No Favortism;[/b] You cannot let someone slide after their first warning just because they're your friend. You must automatically report then to me after their second offence.
                                                      2. [b]Respect;[/b] Be sure to respect all users and other moderators. So if someone you do not like, comments and plays or starts up a conversation on this thread, you cannot be disrespectful to them.
                                                      3. [b]Follow the Terms of Service and the Rules & Guidelines of GaiaOnline.[/b]
                                                      4. [b]Be Active;[/b] As a mod, you must help the owner keep the thread alive. Bump and share cool stories or spark up conversations.
                                                      5. [b]Must Report Hiatus;[/b] If you can't be on for sometime, notify me so that I know to put 'hiatus' beside your name until you return.
                                                      6. [b]Quiting Report;[/b] You must PM me if you're no longer wanting to work for this thread.

I, ___________, understand the rules of working for 'It's a Colorful Life' thread. I will follow those rules until the time comes where I take leave or am no longer in need of services.

[u]Payments:[/u]
                                                      1. [b]Loyalty Bonus;[/b] Once in a while a trade containing 5k gold will be sent to you for your loyalty to the thread.
                                                      2. [b]Reports;[/b] For every correct report sent to me, you will receive 10k.
                                                      [/size]

Q&A
                                                  Q&A = Questions and Answers
                                                  Can you win more than once? Yes, you can win more than once!
                                                  What happens if you break a rule? First offence, you get a warning. Second offence,
                                                  you automatically get blacklisted and are no longer welcomed to this thread.
                                                  Can I qoute you? You can qoute me if you have a question about this thread.
                                                  Otherwise, I do not wish to be qouted unless I have replied to a qoute you made.
                                                  I caught someone going against the rules. What do I do? If a mod is not available,
                                                  report your problem to me by sending me a PM with a quick summary of what happened,
                                                  the name of the user, and a screenshot and a page link of where the problem occured on
                                                  my thread.
                                                  You updated the prizes and I got some of the winning numbers before the update.
                                                  Can I still win the prize?
                                                  Unfortunately, no, you cannot. The reason is because of the
                                                  fact that it would be unfair to all users playing or have played this thread. I'm pretty sure
                                                  others have gotten the same numbers before you and before the update as well,
                                                  however, it is not counted because you got the number before the update of new prizes.

Muyuu rolled 10 10-sided dice: 10, 8, 6, 6, 1, 1, 5, 4, 9, 3 Total: 53 (10-100)

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR
                                                  If you get any of these numbers, PM me with a page link!
                                                  RN 1-1000: Get Exactly 111 and Win a Black Butler: Madam Red! - Won By: redruM_Backwords
                                                  RN 1-1000: Get Exactly 4 and Win a Astra-28: Divine Illumination! - Won By: xXMoosiie_ForeverXx
                                                  RN 1-1000: Get Exactly 515 and Win a Astra-98: Gold Winking Dashing Eyes!
                                                  RN 1-1000: Get Exactly 60 and Win a Flynn's Booty!
                                                  RN 1-2000: Get Exactly 1000 and Win 1,000,000 Gold!
                                                  RN 1-2000: Get Exactly 500 and Win 500,000 Gold!

ROLL DICE GENERATOR
                                                  No Longer Available. All plushies have been moved here!
                                                        Previous Winners:
                                                        1. MilkCognac
                                                        2. Elinoe
                                                        3. Markuswhite
                                                        4. BagaSherry

PAGE PRIZES
                                                  Past Wins:
                                                  ►First Post on Page 10 Wins 10k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 20 Wins 10k

►First Post on Page 30 Wins 10k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 40 Wins 10k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 50 Wins 50k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 60 Wins 10k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 70 Wins 10k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 80 Wins 10k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 90 Wins 10k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 100 Wins 100k

►First Post on Page 150 Wins 150k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 200 Wins 200k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 250 Wins 250k

►First Post on Page 300 Wins 300k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 400 Wins 400k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 500 Wins 500k

Current Wins:
                                                  ►First Post on Page 600 Wins 100k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 650 Wins 50k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 700 Wins 100k
                                                  ►First Post on Page 750 Wins 50k
                                                  YAY! We passed the 500 page mark!

GIFTEES
                                                  Those who have received gifts from the Sugar Momma will be placed here.
                                                  Note: You can receive more than one gift!
                                                  1. YAMAlCHl
                                                  2. xXMoosiie_ForeverXx
                                                  3. RivailIe
                                                  4. sicK pandaH
                                                  5. Dumas McPhail
                                                  6. Evil bob439
                                                  List will grow bigger!

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
                                                  Qualifications to be a Featured Avatar:
                                                  Actively on the thread, whether it is bumping for support, playing games, or talking to
                                                  others or a person with a unique avatar that you normally don't see on as much.
                                                  Prize for Avatar of the Week:
                                                  The person chosen to be the next avatar of the week wins 100k and a link to their profile!
                                                  Starts: Re-news every Monday 11:00am EST
                                                          Week 11.11 - 11.17.2o13
                                                          xXMoosiie_ForeverXx
                                                          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                          Another active user on my thread. Constantly is supporting and playing on this thread. She deserves an award for being here from the beginning! Congratulations!
                                                          Previous Featured Avatars:

DONATORS
                                                  Want to donate to this thread? PM the owner about wanting to donate,
                                                  then send a trade with all items or gold. Trash items are welcomed! Any little thing counts!
                                                          LIST:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          Ella4fun - 10,000g and a few items.
                                                          Dumas McPhail - 20,000g
                                                          Luster Dust - 100,000g and a few items.
                                                          maiora premunt - 100,000g
                                                          Rotcaidniv - a few items & tipped.
                                                          -Awfulz Wafflez- - tipped.
                                                          Ultra_eternal_night - tipped.
                                                          Elinoe - 60,000g and a few items.
                                                          Xx-- Stormy Skylight - tipped.
                                                          Kitty of Music - 200,004g and a few items.
                                                          Milk Love - 50,000g and a few items.
                                                          l Eris l - 600,000g
                                                          MilkCognac - 3,000,000g and a few items.
                                                          Night Black Sky - 400,000g
                                                          xpadmashru - 10,000g and The Haffling.
                                                          isntsummerthebest - 10,000g

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
                                                  UPDATES
                                                  Past Updates:
                                                  10/31/2013:
                                                        ☑ New RNG prizes have been added.
                                                        ☑ All items that have been won have been striked.
                                                        ☑ Added a new game, Roll Dice Generator
                                                        ☑ Page prizes have been updated.

11/1/2013:
                                                        ☑ New RNG prizes have been added.
                                                        ☑ A winners spot has been added on RNG.
                                                        ☑ All RNG and page prizes have been updated.

11/4/2013:
                                                        ☑ All prizes have been updated.
                                                        ☑ New prizes have been added.

11/5/2013:
                                                        ☑ New updates and prizes have been added.
                                                        ☑ New mods have been added.

11/6/2013:
                                                        ☑ Received first donation!

New Updates:
                                                  11/7/2013:
                                                        ☑ New notice update.

11/8/2013:

11/11/2013:

11/12/2013:
                                                        ☑ A poll for rating this thread has been added.

SUPPORT
                                                  Support us by placing us in your signature!
                                                  Small Icon:
                                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/temp-closed/t.88711325/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/no8ydv.png[/IMG][/url]

Medium Icon:
                                                  [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/temp-closed/t.88711325/?_gaia_t_=3934][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/242fqrr.png[/IMG][/url]

Large Icon: - Made By: xpadmashru
                                                  No code yet. Testing.

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
                                                  THREAD

◯NOW OPEN!◯
                                                          ►Currently Offline

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z

ᴀ ʙ c ᴅ ᴇ ғ ɢ н ι נ ᴋ ʟ ᴍ ɴ ᴏ ᴘ ϙ ʀ s ᴛ u ν ᴡ x ʏ z

ą α ß β Ь c Ð đ ∂ ε є э é Ғ ғ ╒ ƒ ġ Ħ ħ н ι į ї J k ℓ м η ø σ φ p q я ѓ § Ş τ † ů v ω x y z

𝔄 𝔅 ℭ 𝔇 𝔈 𝔉 𝔊 ℌ ℑ 𝔍 𝔎 𝔏 𝔐 𝔑 𝔒 𝔓 𝔔 ℜ 𝔖 𝔗 𝔘 𝔙 𝔚 𝔛 𝔜 ℨ 𝔞 𝔟 𝔠 𝔡 𝔢 𝔣 𝔤 𝔥 𝔦 𝔧 𝔨 𝔩 𝔪 𝔫 𝔬 𝔭 𝔮 𝔯 𝔰 𝔱 𝔲 𝔳 𝔴 𝔵 𝔶 𝔷
                                                  𝕬 𝕭 𝕮 𝕯 𝕰 𝕱 𝕲 𝕳 𝕴 𝕵 𝕶 𝕷 𝕸 𝕹 𝕺 𝕻 𝕼 𝕽 𝕾 𝕿 𝖀 𝖁 𝖂 𝖃 𝖄 𝖅 𝖆 𝖇 𝖈 𝖉 𝖊 𝖋 𝖌 𝖍 𝖎 𝖏 𝖐 𝖑 𝖒 𝖓 𝖔 𝖕 𝖖 𝖗 𝖘 𝖙 𝖚 𝖛 𝖜 𝖝 𝖞 𝖟

ⓐⓑⓒⓓⓔⓕⓖⓗⓘⓙⓚⓛⓜⓝⓞⓟⓠⓡⓢⓣⓤⓥⓦⓧⓨⓩ

ა ბ გ დ ე ვ ზ ჱ თ ი კ ლ მ ნ ჲ ო პ ჟ რ ს ტ ჳ უ ფ ქ ღ ყ შ ჩ ც ძ წ ჭ ხ ჴ ჯ ჰ ჵ ჶ

ŋ ə ⁿ•

♫ ♬ ♪ ♩♭▶ ▷ ◀ ◁ ☀ ★ ☆ ☹ ☺๑☻ ☼ ☀☽☾ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ✁❦❧ ➳ ➽
                                                  ☎ ☏ ☪ ♈ ♨ º ₪ ¤ 큐 « » ™ ♂ ♀ ○ ● ► ◄ ✄☪☣☢☠

✖ ✖ ✖ ■ ■ ■

´¯`•»ºØغøº¤ø,¸¸,ºº¤øøºﷲﷲ°º¤ø,¸¸´¯`•.•●•۰• ••.•´¯`•.•• ׺°”˜`”°º×»-

ⅰⅱⅲⅳⅴⅵⅶ ⅷⅸⅹⅺⅻⅠⅡⅢⅣⅤⅥⅦ Ⅷ Ⅷ ⅨⅩⅪⅫ

︻ ︼ ︽ ︾ 〈 〉 ︿ ﹀ ∩ ∪ ﹁ ﹂ ﹃ ﹄﹝ ﹞ < > ≦ ≧ ﹤ ﹥ 「 」 ︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺〔 〕 【 】

《 》 ( ) { } ﹙ ﹚ 『 』= ≠〖〗« » ♡ ♢ o O ╔ ╗ ╚ ╝

← → ↑ ↓ ↔ ↕ ↖ ↗ ↘ ↙ ↚ ↛ ↜ ↝ ↞ ↟
                                                  ↠ ↡ ↢ ↣ ↤ ↥ ↦ ↧ ↨ ↩ ↪ ↫ ↬ ↭ ↮ ↯ ↰ ↱ ↲ ↳ ↴ ↵ ↶ ↷ ↸ ↹ ↺ ↻ ↼ ↽ ↾ ↿
                                                  ⇀ ⇁ ⇂ ⇃ ⇄ ⇅ ⇆ ⇇ ⇈ ⇉ ⇊ ⇋ ⇌ ⇍ ⇎ ⇏ ⇐ ⇑ ⇒ ⇓ ⇔ ⇕ ⇖ ⇗ ⇘ ⇙ ⇚ ⇛ ⇜ ⇝ ⇞ ⇟
                                                  ⇠ ⇡ ⇢ ⇣ ⇤ ⇥ ⇦ ⇧ ⇨ ⇩ ⇪

☽☾✗✘✓ ✔ ☐ ☑ ☒ ✕ ✖✚✪✣✤✥
                                                  ✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ✽ ✼ ✻ ✺ ✹
                                                  ✸ ✷ ✶ ✵ ✴ ❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖
                                                  ☀ ☂ ☁ ❣ ✚ ✪ ✣ ✤ ✥ ✦ ❉ ❥ ❦ ❧
                                                  ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✄ ☪ ➸ ♨ ☢ ☠ ☭ ♈ ☮ ☯
                                                  ♋ ☡ ☢ ☣ ☤ ☥ ☦ ☧ ☨ ☩ ☪ ☫ ☬ ☭
                                                  ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ۩ ۞
                                                  ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ✦✧✩✫✬✭✮✯✰ ☼ ❣
                                                  ♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽♯♩♪♫♬♭
                                                  ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ☚ ☛ ☜ ☝ ☞ ☟
                                                  ☿ ♀ ♁ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♌ ♍
                                                  △ ▲ ☆ ★ ◇ ◆ ■ □ ▽ ▼ ❤❥♎ ♏ ✐✌
                                                  ๑ # @ & * ¥ ☸ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽☾
                                                  ♡ ღ☻ ☺ ❂ ◕ ⊕ ☉ Θ o O ♋ ☯ ㊝ ⊙ ◎
                                                  ◑ ◐ ۰ • ● ▪ ▫ 。 ゚ ๑ ☜ ☞ ☂ ♨ ☎ ☏ ✍✡

❛❜❝❞【】〖〗►◄﹃﹄『』◢ ◣◥ ◤
                                                  ≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
                                                  ==== ☠ ====
                                                  ☆═━┈┈━═☆
                                                  ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
                                                  ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                                  ╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝
                                                  ┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ ▎ ▏ ▐
                                                  ░ ▒ ▓▕ ▖■ □ ▢ ▣ ▤ ▥ ▦ ▧ ▨ ▩ ▪ ▫
                                                  ▬ ▭ ▮ ▯ ▰ ▱ ▲ △ ▴ ▵ ▶ ▷ ▸ ▹ ► ▻ ▼ ▽ ▾ ▿
                                                  ◀ ◁ ◂ ◃ ◄ ◅ ◆ ◇ ◈ ◉ ◊
                                                  ○ ◌ ◍ ◎ ● ◐ ◑ ◒ ◓ ◔ ◕
                                                  ◖ ◗ ◘ ◙ ◚ ◛ ◜ ◝ ◞ ◟
                                                  ◠ ◡ ◢ ◣ ◤ ◥ ◦ ◧ ◨ ◩ ◪ ◫ ◬ ◭ ◮ ◯

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
Bump! Good luck everyone!!!!! Bump!
See you all tomorrow!

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100

xXMoosiie_ForeverXx generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 832!

Shy Lover

13,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
xXMoosiie_ForeverXx
User Image
Hello~

(On mobile.) Hello there!

xXMoosiie_ForeverXx generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 775!

Muyuu
xXMoosiie_ForeverXx
User Image
Hello~

(On mobile.) Hello there!
User Image
I love your layout you have here(:

xXMoosiie_ForeverXx generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 604!

xXMoosiie_ForeverXx generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 20!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff