This poll closed on January 1, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Quote:
Sober as hell? You aren't old enough to drink anyway.
stare no really... that doesn't really make a difference to most kids, in my town anyway
Quote:
Quote:
stare no really... that doesn't really make a difference to most kids, in my town anyway

Whether or not it "makes a difference to most kids," it's still illegal.

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
alright there's more and im in the complaining sort of mood so ill tell you... my drunk mom desided to call up a bunch of people, relatives mostly and wish 'em a happy new year... so I over heard her on the phone with my aunt and she tells her that im on birth control.. so I'm like what the ********! so she told my aunt that which I didnt really want people to know about, maybe its not that big of a deal but it is to me, its not like im out having sex it is for other reasons which I wont go into for the guys sake lol but stillim pissed at my mom now

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Whether or not it "makes a difference to most kids," it's still illegal.
thats true stare , my parents caught me in the past summer right before school started we were having a little get together to get rid of all the alcohol we had left before school started at the house we had moved out of and no one had bought yet. well my parents strolled in and caught us all so that sucked and so I was looking forward to tonight because my friend was going to have a party with some alcohol... and she said it was cancelled and then 4 of em called me up drunk an hour ago so I was kind of pissed but anyway yeah its illegal

6,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
well I'm going to leave this thread to die anyone can pm me if you'd like bye -ash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff