Welcome to Gaia! ::

?

That's a REAL woman 0.23571428571429 23.6% [ 33 ]
That's a FAT woman 0.55714285714286 55.7% [ 78 ]
A real woman is smaller than this and bigger than skinny.. No exceptions 0.20714285714286 20.7% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 140 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Bigger women now are throwing around this saying:

"REAL women have CURVES!"

Pretty much discriminating against naturally thin women in the way the bigger girls have been discriminated against.

Why is this hypocrisy left unchecked? Who are THEY to decide what a REAL woman looks like?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You know that is a great question

What should a person look like?
So, what's the source of your vendetta against fat people, exactly?

Also, all concepts of beauty are naturally discriminatory. Anyone saying that they are a greater object of aesthetic quality than everyone else will tend to have a superiority complex, which is exactly what advertising agencies appeal to. Telling one group of women they're more "real" than others is no different to telling another that they're more "beautiful", except in perhaps the perceived "nature" of the beauty: i.e. one set of women are being told that their beauty is not socially conditioned, which is of course stupid.
Blind Guardian the 2nd
So, what's the source of your vendetta against fat people, exactly?

Also, all concepts of beauty are naturally discriminatory. Anyone saying that they are a greater object of aesthetic quality than everyone else will tend to have a superiority complex, which is exactly what advertising agencies appeal to. Telling one group of women they're more "real" than others is no different to telling another that they're more "beautiful", except in perhaps the perceived "nature" of the beauty: i.e. one set of women are being told that their beauty is not socially conditioned, which is of course stupid.

I dont think "vendetta" is correct- I think she just dislike the "Real women have curves" comment/concept.

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Real women might have curves but that girl could due to lose a couple of pounds. When you have side boobs, flabby arms, and a double chin, you have to much fat on your body.
Women gauge their vote count based on physical presence. One vote of a SSBBW is worth 4~6 of those skinny women.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The comment is meant to be a reference to the fact that most men are attracted to women who look like women and not like Jack Skellington.
Blood Valkyrie
The comment is meant to be a reference to the fact that most men are attracted to women who look like women and not like Jack Skellington.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Blood Valkyrie
This is a myth. Most men are attracted to any v****a that will allow them to penetrate it. Being average just happens to be the most likely category you'll fall into.
Brandan J Cromartie
Blood Valkyrie
This is a myth. Most men are attracted to any v****a that will allow them to penetrate it. Being average just happens to be the most likely category you'll fall into.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/wldo

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Flatterer 200
You cease to have the right kind of curves when your belly overtakes your hips.

That girl is gross and should put on some clothes.
Aeggnis
Brandan J Cromartie
Blood Valkyrie

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/wldo
I was lured. Part of me died. She had antlers?

Familiar Ladykiller

Blood Valkyrie
That fits the quote to T in my opinion.
Brandan J Cromartie
Blood Valkyrie

Maybe if you are a man-whore or just cant get any, then I suppose that's true. Dont know about you, but I got standards.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff