This poll closed on January 3, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Quote:
Quote:
im in the future!!!

*insert stupid spooky sound here*

boo!!!

-Runs away and hides.- eek Okay Well....happy New Years! Even though I got a long ways to go.....o.o;; The only reason why I'm up is to see the Puffy concert...
who/what is puffy? sweatdrop
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
im in the future!!!

boo!!!

-Runs away and hides.- eek Okay Well....happy New Years! Even though I got a long ways to go.....o.o;; The only reason why I'm up is to see the Puffy concert...

Puffy.....PuffyAmiYumi.....they are japanese singers. They also sing the intro to Teen Titians and they have their own cartoon. It's called, Hi Hi PuffyAmiYumi show. And it's on cartoon network. But I like them for da music! 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
im in the future!!!

boo!!!

Puffy.....PuffyAmiYumi.....they are japanese singers. They also sing the intro to Teen Titians and they have their own cartoon. It's called, Hi Hi PuffyAmiYumi show. And it's on cartoon network. But I like them for da music! 3nodding
ok i know what you're talking about now i was having brain fart xp
only in some time zones
Nya. So what are you guys doing now? I'm just here on gaia and on my xanga....Bored and waiting!
Quote:
Nya. So what are you guys doing now? I'm just here on gaia and on my xanga....Bored and waiting!
not much just on gaia and watching pimp my ride
It's January?
Quote:
It's January?
nope it's still december for me
Quote:
BUMP

$~!BUMP!~$ Oh. Pimp My ride is great!! Oh yesh Miss....For some people It is now january. For others, like me, it is not.
Quote:
Quote:
BUMP

$~!BUMP!~$ Oh. Pimp My ride is great!! Oh yesh Miss....For some people It is now january. For others, like me, it is not.
less than 9 min left!! 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BUMP

Lucky....I have sooo long to go!!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
BUMP

Lucky....I have sooo long to go!!
lol they bought him a new car instead of fixing it xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out