Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Seeker

Lucky~9~Lives
alternative obito
Reason: Look outside, Look how complicated the human body is and how organized and properly functions. How can all that be made by an explosion/ "accident"?

When the explosion is g(z) = z^2 + c:

LOL what was that? Was the person high when he made this? XDD
alternative obito
Lucky~9~Lives
alternative obito
Reason: Look outside, Look how complicated the human body is and how organized and properly functions. How can all that be made by an explosion/ "accident"?

High like a sequence tending towards infinity under iteration of a complex quadratic polynomial.
- emotion_awesome

In other words it's the Mandlebrot set, demonstrating that complicated creations can arise from seemingly sterile starts.
Lucky~9~Lives
High like a sequence tending towards infinity under iteration of a complex quadratic polynomial.
- emotion_awesome

And not a single appreciation was given that day.

Distinct Seeker

Lucky~9~Lives
alternative obito
Lucky~9~Lives
alternative obito

- emotion_awesome

In other words it's the Mandlebrot set, demonstrating that complicated creations can arise from seemingly sterile starts.

Wikipedia eh? -u-

Greedy Tycoon

5,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
You'll know after you die, but it might be too late by then xd

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
alternative obito
Lucky~9~Lives
alternative obito
Lucky~9~Lives
alternative obito

- emotion_awesome

Wikipedia eh? -u-

I see that referencing the article wasn't enough, and that your ability to ignore scripture is on par with some of the most devout Christians I know.

Here's something with pictures so you don't have to hurt your brain READING...

While this is not a direct correlation to the Mandlebrot set, it demonstrates the principles of complex,a almost INTELLIGENT LOOKING DESIGNS rising up from THE MOST SIMPLE AND UN-DESIGNED occurrences.

And the Creationists Wept.

Distinct Seeker

stealthmongoose
alternative obito
Lucky~9~Lives
alternative obito
Lucky~9~Lives
alternative obito

- emotion_awesome

Wikipedia eh? -u-

I see that referencing the article wasn't enough, and that your ability to ignore scripture is on par with some of the most devout Christians I know.

While this is not a direct correlation to the Mandlebrot set, it demonstrates the principles of complex,a almost INTELLIGENT LOOKING DESIGNS rising up from THE MOST SIMPLE AND UN-DESIGNED occurrences.

ooh, pretty pictures smile

AcidStrips's Husband

Dangerous Conversationalist

8,175 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
stealthmongoose
alternative obito
Lucky~9~Lives
alternative obito
Lucky~9~Lives
alternative obito

- emotion_awesome

Wikipedia eh? -u-

Would anyone with some actual capacity at discussing this topic like to reply to my point against my opponent?

My opponent's position seems to be pretty weak, and i could use with an argument that doesn't stem from ignorance. If not, it's perfectly fine, i'd just like Alternative Obito and others to see what a real discussion looks like, and i'm sure Lucky's already tired of trying to show him.

In the event that he's the forum's new resident troll and doesn't actually have a position, i have to say...

...this is pretty underwhelming as far as trolls go.

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
dh8d1
Trollzors Vader
There have been thousands of gods in the history of humanity. None are right for me, and I question the necessity of gods among our advancing human society. Still it sounds like you have only examined one of these divine beings.

Why does nobody take Mars, Nyx, Set, Badb, Khaos, Loki, Macha, Chi You, Menrva, Samulayo, Enyo, Kali, Pele, Neto, Tohil, Freyja, Great Gish, Oro, or Lua into consideration any more?
User Image

Tom Hiddleson is God. heart

Distinct Genius

13,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
catspook
dh8d1
Trollzors Vader
There have been thousands of gods in the history of humanity. None are right for me, and I question the necessity of gods among our advancing human society. Still it sounds like you have only examined one of these divine beings.

Why does nobody take Mars, Nyx, Set, Badb, Khaos, Loki, Macha, Chi You, Menrva, Samulayo, Enyo, Kali, Pele, Neto, Tohil, Freyja, Great Gish, Oro, or Lua into consideration any more?
User Image

Oh the irony. You quote about my joke of a person talking about gods to say the guy I post is a god. rofl dramallama

Festive Dabbler

29,590 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
dh8d1
catspook
dh8d1
Trollzors Vader

User Image

Oh the irony. You quote about my joke of a person talking about gods to say the guy I post is a god. rofl dramallama

Yes, that was the joke heart

Distinct Genius

13,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
catspook
dh8d1
catspook
dh8d1
Trollzors Vader

User Image

Yes, that was the joke heart
mrgreen

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas