Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think I'm real a girl or a guy pretending to be one?

Girl 0.77777777777778 77.8% [ 7 ]
Guy 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]
This poll closed on October 24, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Fashionable Informer

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Is anyone else playing right now? I kinda started on Skyrim but Oblivion is just so darn fun and doesn't freeze up as much. cat_3nodding

Destructive Connoisseur

14,100 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Say whatever yoy say, Morrowind is still the funniest Elder Sroll game for me.

Fashionable Informer

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Thorz
I never played. What do you think makes it funnier? surprised

Destructive Connoisseur

14,100 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Rika - Primerose Princess
Thorz
I never played. What do you think makes it funnier? surprised
Because you have more freedom story related. You can end the game without doing *anything* at all that would be tould you to do or expected you to do on your way to kill Daggoth. And even after you kill him you can do virtuallly whatever you feel like to.

Fashionable Informer

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Thorz
Because you have more freedom story related. You can end the game without doing *anything* at all that would be tould you to do or expected you to do on your way to kill Daggoth. And even after you kill him you can do virtuallly whatever you feel like to.
But I do that already xd :
Half the time I play is just wandering around finding random forts and caves which leaves me with like 30 or more wolf pelts each time I play. But I would like to try Morrowind and Redguard too.

Destructive Connoisseur

14,100 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Thorz
But I do that already xd :
Half the time I play is just wandering around finding random forts and caves which leaves me with like 30 or more wolf pelts each time I play. But I would like to try Morrowind and Redguard too.

I am not talking about stuff unrellated to the main objective. Morrowind has zillions of stuff like that; like for one, the missions for the 4 Great Houses (you can pick only 1 to side with) and the missions for the Guilds (you can pick all of them if you wish; but at some point some missions might bring you against one of em).
I'm talking about thinks like... killing people you were required to talk/rescue/do a job for/etc. Going places before right time and finishing stuff you *didn't* knew you were supposed to, and so on.
For one, there's a YouTube vid clled "Morrowind in 16 min", but bewre, it's a nasty spoiler, but for those who know the gme is pretty awesome the wy he does that without any kind of cheat.

Fashionable Informer

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Thorz

I am not talking about stuff unrellated to the main objective. Morrowind has zillions of stuff like that; like for one, the missions for the 4 Great Houses (you can pick only 1 to side with) and the missions for the Guilds (you can pick all of them if you wish; but at some point some missions might bring you against one of em).
I'm talking about thinks like... killing people you were required to talk/rescue/do a job for/etc. Going places before right time and finishing stuff you *didn't* knew you were supposed to, and so on.
For one, there's a YouTube vid clled "Morrowind in 16 min", but bewre, it's a nasty spoiler, but for those who know the gme is pretty awesome the wy he does that without any kind of cheat.

Ooh that sounds awesome. Some people I wanna kill an take their stuff but they just become unconscious or killing them will apparently make it so that your unable to finish a certain branch of the story. I will look for that video though.

Destructive Connoisseur

14,100 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Ooh that sounds awesome. Some people I wanna kill an take their stuff but they just become unconscious or killing them will apparently make it so that your unable to finish a certain branch of the story. I will look for that video though.

One of the first things I did when I first finished this game (Morrowind) was going on a rampage killing people I didn't like. Some of em weren't around anymore, but someday if I have the time and the patience to, I'll do something almost like that video and plain kill everyone in sight.
Yea, I'm a damn psycho in some games.

Fashionable Informer

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Thorz

One of the first things I did when I first finished this game (Morrowind) was going on a rampage killing people I didn't like. Some of em weren't around anymore, but someday if I have the time and the patience to, I'll do something almost like that video and plain kill everyone in sight.
Yea, I'm a damn psycho in some games.

I don't think that makes you a psycho. xp

Fashionable Informer

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Just got Morrowind. I will see how it plays but I may be a little distracted for a few days!
ive been playing both for quite some time, but recently ive been playing morrowind again

Fashionable Informer

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
lolzertank
ive been playing both for quite some time, but recently ive been playing morrowind again
Have you ever played Redguard? I wanted to play that just to see what the story is about...
lolzertank
Have you ever played Redguard? I wanted to play that just to see what the story is about...

Yes i have redguard. the story is allright but i love the gameplay smile definetely worth it. daggerfall is another great one. Even though its old, I torrented most of them.. mad D

Fashionable Informer

9,000 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
lolzertank
lolzertank

Yes i have redguard. the story is allright but i love the gameplay smile definetely worth it. daggerfall is another great one. Even though its old, I torrented most of them.. mad D
I did torrents too
I'm so broke right now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas