Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you really come here for me or the gold?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 27, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

Quote:
I dressed up in this elf outfit to celebrate the holidays, and now I'm trying to change back to my normal clothes, and I can't cuz the equip screen won't load. Am I the only one having this problem or are othing people having problems too?

Ya I had a problem with it, once you get to that wait 5 min page just refresh every 3 mins or so, that how I did biggrin
For the past three days, yes. It's impossible. stare
Quote:
Quote:
I dressed up in this elf outfit to celebrate the holidays, and now I'm trying to change back to my normal clothes, and I can't cuz the equip screen won't load. Am I the only one having this problem or are othing people having problems too?

Ya I had a problem with it, once you get to that wait 5 min page just refresh every 3 mins or so, that how I did biggrin

Where's everyone getting these fire hands from? I've been seeing them alot lately...
...im not having any problume changing outfits but im having trouble creating my avi crying
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Where's everyone getting these fire hands from? I've been seeing them alot lately...

I just answered your PM wink
Nope, no problems here, I'm not trying to change ^^
Quote:
Nope, no problems here, I'm not trying to change ^^

Your still zombie I see wink
Cool 3nodding
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I saw that, thank you wink
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I saw that, thank you wink

No problem whee surprised wink
Here's a link to the thread in Q&A about the editing glitch. It gets a little confusing but it works... 3nodding

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5184332
Here's a thread that will tell you how to change your clothes. It's how I did it. Just follow the instructions if you REALLY want to change. It's easy.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5184332

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas