Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Punching Bag

people don't usually like the avatars i make so if you want an avatar you probably won't like post your links emotion_c8

- i go down the posts one by one, i don't skip anyone or pick and choose
- i'm slow but i'll get to everyone eventually = v =

(i'm gonna keep this thread to use when i'm bored - so it's always relevant ok)

if you don't mind giving a <3 to this thread i might as well go for threadmaster too..

tekteks so far:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100

Dapper Dabbler

7,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

[Soy]'s Waifu

Rainbow Entrepreneur

Feral Lunatic

17,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Jack-pot 100

Sparkly Punching Bag

Newbs Feed
http://tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?src=env&env=735298
I have crap items
but pls do emotion_kirakira

crap only as in they don't layer how i want emotion_donotwant lol this is like a 3rd attempt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newbie Noob

10,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Prince Teukie
Newbs Feed
http://tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?src=env&env=735298
I have crap items
but pls do emotion_kirakira

crap only as in they don't layer how i want emotion_donotwant lol this is like a 3rd attempt
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

OMG
I LOVE IT
THANKS SO MUCH! 4laugh
is it okay if i use it? emotion_kirakira

Elder

Sex Symbol

Are you sure? I have shitload of items.

Sparkly Punching Bag

Newbs Feed
OMG
I LOVE IT
THANKS SO MUCH! 4laugh
is it okay if i use it? emotion_kirakira

whoaa you're welcome and yes of course!! T v T

Sparkly Punching Bag

Dianasauras

awesome twisted yep only if you're sure too

Sex Symbol

Prince Teukie
Dianasauras

awesome twisted yep only if you're sure too
Have a go then
Prince Teukie

people don't usually like the avatars i make so if you want an avatar you probably won't like post your links emotion_c8

(i'm gonna keep this thread to use when i'm bored - so it's always relevant ok)

http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=53337783

xD

A Snack

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out