Welcome to Gaia! ::

Doting Lovergirl

Sailor Moon.
              Kagome pissed me off so I stopped
              watching.
I love both, but Sailor Moon's a classic.
i cant decide. i love both as well. sailor moon was around as i was growing up same with my mom. so its been around a long time. what happened to sailor moon? it was very popular then just ended without a warning but inuyasha is on at 4am on adult swim.
Definetly without a doubt Inuyasha because it has all the characteristics of the best anime of all time. It has its romantic periods and has a interesting story that really entertains.

In a relationship with Anoaku

Timid Kitten

I love them both but Sailor Moon is my favorite!!! heart I grew up with Sailor Moon... Everyday after school I would come home and watch it on tv.. Even after 15 years I still watch it time to time and read the manga

In a relationship with Anoaku

Timid Kitten

Mrs_Guzorek
i cant decide. i love both as well. sailor moon was around as i was growing up same with my mom. so its been around a long time. what happened to sailor moon? it was very popular then just ended without a warning but inuyasha is on at 4am on adult swim.

Well, I heard there was one more season but the USA didn't want anything to do with it.. For a few reasons... They just didn't want young kids seeing it and then parents getting mad I guess. I aslo heard their gonna make another season that will come out in 2013, hopefully this one will make it to the USA. I hope that helps you! 3nodding

5,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I can't compare the two because their story lines are so different. They each have things that make them great as well as down sides.

Lonely Gawker

8,850 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Inuyasha FTW!!!!

Wheezing Lunatic

20,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
theharajukubunny
Sailor Moon FTW! Been a fan for almost 15 years now mrgreen

Same here!! heart rofl
Sailor moon 100 percent!

Business Sex Symbol

6,625 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Timid 100
  • Friendly 100
I watched both when I was relatively young... around....6-9?
Idk, they were awesome back then but now I am leaning over to the INUYASHA side.
I love Inuyasha emotion_kirakira
Sailor Moon is awesome too~ emotion_bigheart

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
ii like sailor moon but inuyasha iis the one ii choose iit has action romance, comedy iits everything ii want iin real life lol thats why ii LOVE INUYASHA!!!!!! XD.
~ps inuyasha iis hot <3
InuYasha is the winner. All 8 seasons are works of art and each season you meet amazing characters that win you over. InuYasha was a huge part of my childhood and throughout all my years of searching, other anime's pale compared to the storyline, plot, and characters of InuYasha.
I've seen Sailor Moon. (Sailor Moon fans don't kill me)
But InuYasha beats Sailor Moon fair and square.
Sailor moon
Aurora_Ann94
well i have to say sailor moon is a way better series for manga to read becuz these girls go thur more of and everyday lives. which is what i like to read about.

I sooo agree GO SAILOR MOON <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces