Shy Pal

Sailor Moon. Favorite show growin' up.

Space Seraph

14,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Inuyasha! TOTALLY INUYASHA!

I remember, when i was little, like 7 or 8, i watched sailor moon. My first thought was that SAilor Moon was the weirdest thing I had ever seen. Especially the transformations. I always thought it weird how she had to go all naked though you couldnt really see her stuff before she actually transformed into sailor moon. Years later, I still dont liek Sailor Moon. Actually, I hate it.

Dont hate me! Just my opinion!

But I started watching Inuyasha at age 4, discovered it again about 4 years later, and seriously, as a eight year old, i totally fell in love with the whole manga and anime. I thought everything about was great. The characters, teh plot, the humor, the animations, the characters, everything. It was the best anime ever. And I still think its the best anime ever.

Remember, this is coming from an asian. To most asians, Sailor Moon is too... americanized. Some may even say that she's a slut. Not me. Just saying.

But I love Inuyasha. Everythingworks out great, except i have just a few complaints or comments against it.
1. I fricking HATE kikyou. She keeps getting in the way.
2. The movies dont look the same as the anime episodes. The people look different....
3. Inuyasha and Kagome never kiss in the manga. Which i read first. It made me sad. I mean, look, they fell for each other long before the end. Like, JESUS! Kiss already!

Yep. Those are my thoughts.
Well as a kid, I'd have pick SAILORMOOOON<3 for sure...cause of the hot guys and girls. lol
I used to get so excited to watch inuyasha but every episode i saw was boring. gonk
I was a kid though! If I watched them both right now again, I might have a different opinion and understanding of the shows.
Personally I don't think you can compare them. They are two totally different animes fighting for two totally different reasons. But I prefer Inuyasha over Sailor Moon anyday

Fashionable Detective

25,075 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conventioneer 300
both
both are awesome in their own way!
PururinEleven
Sailor Moon for sure, especially the later series'. I liked Inu Yasha at first, but then it seemed to never end and the plot went in circles and I got really fed up with the characters.

I have to agree, reminds me of what I call the Bleach effect, where the main character kills something, then gets stronger, then kills something then gets stronger, thing kills something BIG, then gets stronger, ect.

Fashionable Darling

Miss-dark8607
Apples and oranges dear. Both are totally different and no Kagome doesn't count as a magical girl. stare

aw you beat me to it. sweatdrop
Inuyasha because of the character relationship between Inuyasha and Kagome.

6,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
Sailor Moon, even though Inu Yasha was one of my first manga.
Well I have two big Sailor Moon and Inuyasha posters hanging up right beside each other, in my room. LOL I try not to compare them. They are both all time classic favorites of mine.

5,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Inuyahsa. I can never see all of the ep of sailor moon.

Aged Gaian

8,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Friendly 100
Speaking in terms of the manga, I don't have time to be reading a gabazillion books for InuYasha. I don't even know if they're condensing it or making it omnibus now or anytime soon. That would make me feel more inclined to read.
As far as the Sailor Moon manga is concerned, I'm loving the re-release. I just got book 6 in the mail yesterday and already have my pre-orders up until book 9.

When speaking in the storyline context between the two, I can't say which one is better. I like them both, but I'm a Sailor Moon child at heart. It will always be my first love. Though I can tell you, I'll watch/read Sailor Moon all over again from beginning to end. InuYasha? Not so much.

But that's just me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces