Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome. Please read below before anything else, ESPECIALLY REPORTING. 3nodding
but somehow we were still moved. i just don't understand xd rawr!!
Before you report, please read this

The A/M/C and its subforums have a big problem that I have been noticing lately, and would like to adress using this thread.

I like InuYasha, and I think the way InuYasha threads are treated here in the A/M/C and its related subforums is completely unfair. So, I have made a thread I believe to be legitimate in hopes that I can do something to help it.

It seems to me that InuYasha threads are no longer ALLOWED in the A/M/C and its subforums. As soon as an InuYasha thread is created, it is immediately bombarded by flames and reports, and then the thread is thrown into the chatterbox. Besides this being meanspirited and not helping the growing Gaian community whatsoever, it is unfair.

If an InuYasha thread has a decent amount of discussion and is organized, then they should NOT be reported.

I'd like to share something with you that comes straight from the sticky at the top of this subforum called "What belongs in TVA?"

Arcane Draconum

The following is a listing of all the shows that have aired on basic stations in North America. Basic stations are things like KidsWB, 4KidsTV, Cartoon Network/Adult Swim and other basic cable stations.

Fullmetal Alchemist
G Gundam
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Gigantor
Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory
Gundam 08 MS Team
Gundam SEED
Gundam Wing
Gundam0080
Hamtaro
Immortal Grand Prix (IGPX)
Inuyasha
Kakurenbo~Hide And Seek
Kikaider
Kirby: Right Back At Ya!
Lupin the III
Magical DoReMi
Medabots
Megaman NT Warrior
Metropolis movie
Mobile Suit Gundam
Naruto
Neon Genesis Evangelion
One Piece

So please, give this thread a chance. And before you REPORT, read the stickies, just like you tell everyone else to. 3nodding

Now that we have that out of the way, WELCOME! to the InuYasha fan hangout! heart For InuYasha lovers of all shapes and sizes to discuss the anime series that has captured many!

A safe haven for all thos ewho feel afraid to make a thread where they can chat about InuYasha, this thread is meant to break through the "repeat topic" barrier and become a place where people can actually TALK about InuYasha without being flamed!

Absolutely NO flaming is allowed in the thread. Besides it being in the rules, it is rude and uncalled for. Make Gaia a better place and start being nice, everyone. 3nodding heart

Navigation
Welcome
Information, rules, discussion
Links

^_________________^
User Image

Rules

arrow these regs shall be respected: cujo-san, sango-san, and junkie-kun 3nodding
arrow Be respectful; if you do not like InuYasha, you may leave your opinion, but do NOT flame. Flaming is not permitted by anyone!
arrow Try to stay on topic ( sweatdrop )
arrow Follow Gaia's rules and ToS
arrow Do not troll in this thread
arrow have fun? whee

Series Information!

Please visit Wikipedia for any other information concerning characters, story, or otherwise ^^

inuyasha the anime!

User Image
InuYasha is an anime series based on the manga by Rumiko Takahashi. A normal 15 year old girl is transported into the magical and dangerous feudal Japan, where she encounters demons, magic, and adventure! After an accident with a magical jewel called the Shikon no Tama, Kagome is now responsible, with her friends InuYasha, Shippou, Miroku, and Sango, for finding all of the pieaces of the jewel without letting it fall into the wrong hands!

Officially 167 episodes long, InuYasha is an annoyance to some, but for fans, an epic adventure with lovable characters that have survived time and found their way int many fans' hearts.

From Wikipedia:
InuYasha is a shōnen action adventure romantic comedy, with elements from the horror genre. The story begins in Tokyo, Japan with a junior high-school girl named Kagome Higurashi, who, on her way to school, heads to the covered well on the family property (which happens to be a Shinto shrine). She does this to retrieve her cat, Buyo, from the well, since her brother was afraid to go inside. When she approaches the well a centipede demon (dubbed "Mistress Centipede" wink bursts from the well and grabs her. The demon claims that Kagome possesses the Jewel of the Four Souls (四魂の玉 Shikon no Tama) and attempts to seize it. When the demon is driven off, the very confused Kagome emerges in the Sengoku period of Japan. Kagome wanders into a nearby village and meets an old miko (Shinto shrine maiden) by the name of Kaede, who recognizes that Kagome is almost a mirror likeness for Kikyo (Kikyou), her elder sister (and powerful shrine maiden) who had died and had her body burned with the Jewel of the Four Souls, taking it with her into the afterlife. Kaede relates the story of how, 50 years earlier, a han'yō named InuYasha had tried to steal the Jewel from Kikyo, mortally wounding her in the process, but Kikyo had managed to strike him with a magical arrow, sealing him into an enchanted sleep and thus retrieving the Jewel before she finally died

inuyasha the manga!

User Image

The InuYasha manga is a serial manga series created by Rumiko Takahashi that is still continuing today! The chaarcters and story are still running an epic adventure that keeps fans reading! With over 400 chapters and 47 volumes, InuYasha has still found a way to survive the test of time, with tons of merchandise and a hit anime series to boot!

From here:
Rumiko Takahashi was born in 1957 in Niigata, Japan. She had a deep love for manga her entire life, and when she attended Niigata Chuo High School she was the founder of the school's manga appreciation society. In her junior year of high school she had decided to make manga her profession and made her debut two years later with the story Katte Na Yatsura (Overbearing People) in the magazine that she would call home for the rest of her career, Shonen Sunday. She studied comics at a Japanese college with Kazuo Koike, the author of Crying Freeman and also worked as an assistant to Kazuo Umezu of Makoto-chan.

As she had previously done, Takahashi quickly began her next series, Inu-Yasha Sengoku Otogi Zoushi (Inu-Yasha A Feudal Fairytale) only a few months after the end of Ranma 1/2. The story focuses on a young girl named Kagome Higurashi who falls down a well and ends up in feudal Japan. There she meets a half-demon half-human named Inu-Yasha and they begin a quest for pieces of the missing Shikon Jewel.

Shonen Sunday, the manga magazine of which Ms. Takahashi's work is almost exclusively featured, usually includes comments from the author each week. Ms. Takahashi often talks about her favorite baseball team (the Hanshin Tigers), discusses her favorite music group (Shazna), or recounts childhood memories.

Over Takahashi's 20+ year career she has been considered the first major female to do work on boys comics, and has earned the title "The Princess of Manga". She won the Shogakukan sponsered "New Comic Artist Award" in 1978 and won the 1994 Inkpot Award in America.

Things to discuss:

Anime:
Animation style (vs. other studios)
Favorite Episodes
Voice Actors
Favorite characters
Favorite attacks
Favorite character pairings (slash or otherwise)
Least favorite " "
Your collection compared to others
How often you watch it
Faovrite InuYasha moments

Manga
Artist style (vs other manga-ka)
Artist (Rumiko Takahashi and her other works)
Where do you read your manga?
Favorite characters, attacks, etc.
Your collection compared to others

Common Versus
Sesshoumaru vs InuYasha
Kagome vs. Kikyou
Koga vs. InuYasha
Kagura vs. Kikyou/ Kagome
InuYasha vs. Naraku
Sesshoumaru vs. Naraku
Totosai vs. Anyone ( xd )

as you can see, there are plenty of things to discuss, so start posting! whee heart
Links to us
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[url=http://tinyurl.com/yz4fm8][img]http://tinyurl.com/ybcwnl[/img][/url]

*opens*

Please work whee heart
Behold!!!! INUYASHA!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
prettyfull5
Behold!!!! INUYASHA!!! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xd shouldn't he have yellow eyes?
hey guys and hes right yellow eyes lol
Ayame_For_Kouga

Hey ^^ Thanks for coming.

So i'm guessing you like Kouga? xd
Saryasaki
Ayame_For_Kouga

howed u no lol yep my friends started calling me ayame cuase of that and the name stuck ^^
Ayame_For_Kouga
Saryasaki
Ayame_For_Kouga

howed u no lol yep my friends started calling me ayame cuase of that and the name stuck ^^

Heh...when I first saw kouga in an episode I was like, 'Uh...why does he have a skirt and ponytail?' xd But he's actually really cool. ><;;
Saryasaki
Ayame_For_Kouga
Saryasaki
Ayame_For_Kouga

Heh...when I first saw kouga in an episode I was like, 'Uh...why does he have a skirt and ponytail?' xd But he's actually really cool. ><;;
ya i no hes kinda weird but u no he is a wolf demon^^ all them dress like that
Ayame_For_Kouga
Saryasaki
Ayame_For_Kouga
Saryasaki
Ayame_For_Kouga

xd So do you think Kagome should be with him?
omg my dumb multimedia isnt working and im getting mad lol im tryin to put 1 of my fav kouga ayame vids on it! grrrrrrrrr
Saryasaki
Ayame_For_Kouga
Saryasaki
Ayame_For_Kouga
Saryasaki
Ayame_For_Kouga

xd So do you think Kagome should be with him?
NO WAY!!! he sould be with ayame!!!! o sry i get like that sometimes lol sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff