Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Dance on my stripper poll.

Okay! (This is your only option, now dance, monkey.) 1 100.0% [ 10 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Ego Dominus Tuus

Normal is a state of being that is never achieved, because a true precedence for it has never been set. I am me, and you are you... and we are we... and that's good enough for me!

That sounds like a quote from somewhere o.o

Tipsy Prophet

Ego Dominus Tuus
Memetic Sexgod
I... have never experienced actual insomnia. n___n

... and I have never experienced and avatar as amazing as yours!

Oh? Well, thank you~ *bows* Your avatar is quite nice, too.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Memetic Sexgod
Ego Dominus Tuus
Memetic Sexgod

I just... you... with... Black Butler... and... *Takes your picture and hides it away to sell on the black market at a later date.*

And thank you xD I need to redo it, but my creativity has leaked out of my ears along with my brain.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Kashime Saito
Ego Dominus Tuus

Normal is a state of being that is never achieved, because a true precedence for it has never been set. I am me, and you are you... and we are we... and that's good enough for me!

Uhm... It came out of my sleep deprived head. O-O
Ego Dominus Tuus
Kashime Saito
Ego Dominus Tuus

Oh.. @.@;

Tipsy Prophet

Ego Dominus Tuus
Memetic Sexgod
Ego Dominus Tuus
Memetic Sexgod

I just... you... with... Black Butler... and... *Takes your picture and hides it away to sell on the black market at a later date.*

And thank you xD I need to redo it, but my creativity has leaked out of my ears along with my brain.

...my picture? *hides the rest of his face* lol xP

Well, I like your avatar as it is but if you feel a need to change it then... yeah, it's your avi so it's your choice. n___n Just... Don't give up black and violet. xD

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Kashime Saito
Ego Dominus Tuus
Kashime Saito
Ego Dominus Tuus

Oh.. @.@;

Maybe I'm just famous enough that it is my quote, drifting around the Internet somewhere... mmmm... could be!

Conservative Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ego Dominus Tuus
PaintedLion
Ego Dominus Tuus
PaintedLion
I concurr, insomnia sucks, and your poll is awsome lol ninja

Did you dance on my pole? *Grins*
I did not, though I must confess there was temptation xd

And the heavens wept tears of sorrow, for newbie or site veteran alike, everyone should dance upon the poll!
Bahaha I hear it is good exercise too! Contributing to mental health almost as much as dark chocolate ice cream.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Memetic Sexgod
Ego Dominus Tuus
Memetic Sexgod
Ego Dominus Tuus
Memetic Sexgod

...my picture? *hides the rest of his face* lol xP

Well, I like your avatar as it is but if you feel a need to change it then... yeah, it's your avi so it's your choice. n___n Just... Don't give up black and violet. xD

*Grins* it is too late. I already have the picture!

And, I adore changing her up... though I like to stay with my black and purple scheme. It's beautiful. And the item on mah face is one of my favorites.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

PaintedLion
Ego Dominus Tuus
PaintedLion
Ego Dominus Tuus
PaintedLion

And the heavens wept tears of sorrow, for newbie or site veteran alike, everyone should dance upon the poll!
Bahaha I hear it is good exercise too! Contributing to mental health almost as much as dark chocolate ice cream.

So dance, little lion. For the health of the starving pygmies in Africa. *nodnodnod*

Conservative Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ego Dominus Tuus
PaintedLion
Ego Dominus Tuus
PaintedLion
Ego Dominus Tuus
PaintedLion

So dance, little lion. For the health of the starving pygmies in Africa. *nodnodnod*
now I have the gunea pig from Doctor Dolittle doing his "do a little dance" number in my head lol.

Tipsy Prophet

Ego Dominus Tuus

And, I adore changing her up... though I like to stay with my black and purple scheme. It's beautiful. And the item on mah face is one of my favorites.

...enjoy it, then. xP

Hmmn... I like to keep my avi about the same. If some cool new item comes out and I can get it, then I will get it and I might use it. Little changes.
Black and purple look beautiful together, though I also like the black&red combination. Black and... red or blue or anything you can get by mixing those two. And black and white.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Memetic Sexgod
Ego Dominus Tuus

...enjoy it, then. xP

Hmmn... I like to keep my avi about the same. If some cool new item comes out and I can get it, then I will get it and I might use it. Little changes.
Black and purple look beautiful together, though I also like the black&red combination. Black and... red or blue or anything you can get by mixing those two. And black and white.

... I just got distracted changing the pictures on my profile... lawl. But...I agree. I don't know, there are just so many items on this site that look lovely together that I can't help but to try them all on. crying My female tendencies are showing through.

Tipsy Prophet

Ego Dominus Tuus
Memetic Sexgod
Ego Dominus Tuus

...enjoy it, then. xP

... I just got distracted changing the pictures on my profile... lawl. But...I agree. I don't know, there are just so many items on this site that look lovely together that I can't help but to try them all on. crying My female tendencies are showing through.

And most of those items are very expensive. xD
*went to check your profile*
Hmmn... Sometimes people changing their avatar can be confusing. I mean... Yeah, lol.

ZypTrek's Wife

Dapper Lover

Memetic Sexgod
Ego Dominus Tuus
Memetic Sexgod
Ego Dominus Tuus

...enjoy it, then. xP

And most of those items are very expensive. xD
*went to check your profile*
Hmmn... Sometimes people changing their avatar can be confusing. I mean... Yeah, lol.

My other pictures were old... back in my bright red and black hair days, as opposed to my just red hair days. xD

And yes... people change their avatar a lot, and it doesn't coordinate or match... and it's strange. I kept the same one for a lonnnng while.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff