What are you planing to do for Halloween? 0.065934065934066 6.6% [ 6 ]
LOVE, IL STAFF 0.16483516483516 16.5% [ 15 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]

Informer

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ W E L C O M E ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      This thread is a the community of friends and family to share the love and appreciation with gold, items or an exchange of words. A place where you can build relationship with other users here naturally. Please be sure to read everything carefully and fully! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. We are here to help. DTTPAY stands for: Donate To The Person Above You.

Also, I'd like to thank and mention one of the original owner who had came up with this wonderful thread, Tina. Thank you Tina bb. ; u ;

thrd lyt by: | Natsu |
                                                      coded by: iinda nguyen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A N N O U N C E M E N T S ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                          Sorry to everyone who has been looking forward to the event but due to personal reasons, we will need to postpone it until the current conditions of some of the staff's issues have settled.We will notify you when the event is back up and ready to be launched. Again, sorry everyone!

Informer

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100

Also, if you see that someone or suspect someone is breaking a rule, REPORT
                                              it to a staff member
                                              . We cannot help you unless you tell us what is wrong.
                                              If you have ANY questions, PM a staff member for the most accurate answer.
                                              PLEASE DO NOT PM THE MULE, YOU WILL NOT GET AN IMMEDIATE RESPONSE.

» tab Follow the Terms of Service.
                                              Not following them will get you reported.

» tab You are given 3 strikes
                                              Strikes are given out every time you break any rule. Once you've gotten 3, you are automatically
                                              banned.

» tab The minimum donation is 50,000g.
                                              Consider this as a guideline. Donating the minimum donation repeatedly will get you
                                              banned. Constantly giving people starter items, and junk/unwanted items is also not allowed
                                              unless they want said item. Items are valued by whichever is lower, ABP or LMP. For gold shop
                                              items, we value them by sell back price. We strongly encourage you to donate above the minimum.

» tab When donating above, you must TRADE them not gift.
                                              Please send all donations from the DTTPAY thread through trades. It's easier to keep track of
                                              and some people may have gifting set to friends only or no one. Robotic trading - trading the
                                              same amount each time, is not allowed and is reportable.

» tab No Profiting/Lowballing
                                              Anyone found profiting from this thread will automatically be banned from the thread.
                                              This is a thread meant to GIVE not profit off of. Constant trades of the same low value will be
                                              considered as profiting/lowballing and will result in banning.

User Image» tab Giftbacks are mandatory.
                                              Acceptable giftbacks include items and heart antenna balls. For gold donations, a gold GB is allowed and optional.
                                              Gold GBs MUST be at least 10% of the donation given. Trash, flowers, ALL ALCHEMY
                                              ITEMS (includes caches), sponsor, and daily chance items are not allowed unless said person asks for it.
                                              If you think the giftback is unacceptable, screenshot the trade and send it to a either
                                              one of the mods or co-owners. We will decide if it is or it isn't. Because of the debate on giftbacks
                                              being such a hard thing for user to do, you now must fill 1 trade slot with a GB for every 100k. If
                                              a user fails to put in the proper GB please politely PM them and ask them to fix the trade. If the
                                              trade is not fixed after 48 hours, you may cancel the trade. If the amount in the trade is 1,200k +
                                              then you would just need to fill 12 slots.
                                              Example:
                                              100k = 1 GB item
                                              200k = 2 GB items
                                              300k = 3 GB items
                                              and so on and so forth

» tab You must have a minimum post count of 500.
                                              If you have less than 500 posts then in order to post you must PM a co-owner, and
                                              ask for permission. Be sure to put who gave you permission in every post. Permission to post
                                              is NOT transferable between accounts.

» tab You must have 3 or more lines in your post.
                                              People will skip you if you do not have three lines in your post. Definition of three lines is
                                              having TEXT of three lines. Stating your quest no longer counts as a line, nor does emotes
                                              count as a line.
                                              If you see anyone who did this, PLEASE skip them and/or tell them to reread the
                                              line rule. Written out emotes (e u e ;u ; ouo, etc) count as a line.
                                              Examples of what DOESN'T count:

Ex. 1 This only has two lines because the quest does not count.
                                              tab tab hi
                                              tab tab everyone
                                              tab tab Q: items.
                                              Ex. 2 This has zero lines because all are emotes. Also, we count this as spam.
                                              whee
                                              whee
                                              whee

» tab We encourage conversations.
                                              The point of this thread is for making new friends, and you can't do that by posting the same
                                              thing over and over again. Repeated robotic posts will get you warned and if continuing to make
                                              robotic posts then you will get banned. (Three posts that are the same = robotic posts.)

» tab Give the person 30 minutes before reporting them for skipping.
                                              Real life issues might have come up, or they're just slow at sending trades. A friendly reminder in
                                              a PM is good enough, but do not quote them in the thread. Please do not be rude while
                                              sending a PM otherwise they may be rude to you.

» tab No drama.
                                              We are one big family. Be an adult, talk out problems in PMs. Keep the thread in a healthy
                                              drama free place. We will be very strict and will not tolerate any drama.

» tab Be RESPECTFUL
                                              Towards EVERYONE, simple rule right?

» tab Complaining.
                                              Constantly complaining about lowballers and donations will not be tolerated. This causes drama
                                              in the thread and is rude. We will give you a fair warning, if this behavior is continued you will be
                                              banned.

» tab Never lower a donation.
                                              You may raise a donation, but do not ever lower a donation

» tab Only the staff are allowed to do 'skip me' posts.
                                              This is pretty self-explanatory, and there are no exceptions. Once you post, you donate.

» tab Skip obvious rule breakers.
                                              Skip the people who DO NOT have 500 posts and was not given permission and/or have 3 lines in
                                              their post. You donate to whoever is above them.

» tab Backseat Modding
                                              Backseat modding is when you try to handle a situation or harshly enforcing a rule that
                                              somebody has broken i.e. quoting or PMing them in a rude manner. If somebody breaks a rule,
                                              report it to a co-owner and they will handle the situation properly.

» tab Don't ever delete posts.
                                              Ever. Even if you double posted, you can edit your post. But don't ever delete a post for whatever
                                              reason.

» tab Do not advertise.
                                              It's alright if it's in your signature, but not in your post. Ask one of the co-owners before hand to
                                              see if it is fine to do so.

» tab You must donate to the person above you before posting again.
                                              If this does happen, please donate to both people.

» tab Sandwiching.
                                              Sandwiching (when you post above a person and post again below the same person) is allowed.
                                              If you sandwich someone, you must donate at least double the minimum or more. This must
                                              be done in separate trades
                                              . Do not send back what that person gave you. It's basically saying
                                              you don't like it and don't want it.

» tab You must have your profile and PMs set to everyone.
                                              This way we can contact you if there's any issues, if you rather not have your profile and PMs
                                              public then set it to friends but please add a co-owner.

» tab Personal contests are encouraged.
                                              It gets people hyped up, getting people more involved in the thread and helps bring in more
                                              conversation into the thread.

» tab Personal blacklists are not allowed.
                                              This only cause unwanted drama. This does include donating less to someone because you
                                              don't 'like' them.

Informer

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          User Image
                                                  Mama Genxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x CO-OWNER
                                                  unicorns unicorns unicorns
                                                  I'm Mama Gen, Genevieve, or Gen or whatever you choose to call me. I have been a common face in the charity forums since 2006 and have been in and out of DTTPAYs since 2008. I am also a Snorlax and a million years old. Feel free to message me about anything whether it be related to the thread or not as I love to chat. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Please remember to be kind to everyone and give from the heart. <2+1

User Image
                                                  iinda nguyenxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x CO-OWNER
                                                  Am Linda. Be cool and awesome and you're good.
                                          User Image
                                                  Demonically Disturbedxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x CO-OWNER
                                                  Hi I am Demonically disturbed, but you may call Dede destroyer or anuses!!! (Dede for short) I have been Dttpaying for years I have made many wonderful friends through Dttpays and Charities and I hope to make many more if you have any questions, suggestions or you just want to chat feel free to message me I promise it only hurt for like the first 5 minutes. lol

User Image
                                                  Calql8rxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x CO-OWNER
                                                  Hi, I am Vee. I'm alright, I like making new friends and whatnot. 4laugh

User Image
                                                  ParisTowerxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x MODERATOR
                                                  HAHA hi, I'm Mel. I'm gr8 ok and when it comes to dttpay s**t is real. I'm strict 'bout rules. But yea I luv this place c:

User Image
                                                  Orehirodaxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x MODERATOR
                                                  Wassap. I like whales, scarves, sunflowers, and you. Let's go out for coffee sometime. c:

User Image
                                                  ThePottyMouthPrincessxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x MODERATOR
                                                  Hiya! I am ThePottyMouthPrincess or Potty for short. I like long walks on the beach at midnight and yummy food! Oh wait wrong kinda about me wink I have been on Gaia since like 06' i just discovered the awesomenss that is DTTPAY's and oh my wow i am in love!! I am goofy,weird, shy, but
                                                  am a huge ball of awesome once you get to know me! So
                                                  don't be afraid to say hey! i promise i only bite a lil wink
                                          User Image
                                                  Briethellxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x MODERATOR
                                                  Yo' dawg, I'm Bri. I like big butts and I cannot lie. I'm like, George Washington. I've been on Gaia for 10 years and I've been DTTPAYing for 6 and a half of it. I know the ropes, so be ware of my Rusty Wooden Spoon. mad Srsly tho', PM me if you need any help at all~! I'm almost always around hiding in the shadows.

User Image
                                                  Kitana Hikixx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x MODERATOR
                                                  Rawr! I go by any variations of my name: Kita/Hiki/Kit/etc etc OR my real name: Mimi. I'm fairly random and love to chat. Woooocha, and yes, I make words up on the fly. Did I mention I love huggles and snuggles? Yesh<3
                                          User Image
                                                  b l u m ixx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x MODERATOR
                                                  hey heyy, I'm blumi, aka Mimi. I'm friendly and love making new friends. I watch too many shows and like tea a lot. Hit me up <3 c:

User Image
                                                  Aizikanxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀x MODERATOR
                                                  I am the thread's ninja. I'm crazy and here to donate and keep the peace? What to write about yourself I'm lost.. so will you after I murder you? = -=;;

Informer

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ S P I R I T W E E K ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                      Those that participate will be entered into a raffle and get the chance of wining a prize! This raffle will happen each day of the spirit days. The winners will be announced after spirit week is over.

tab tab tab __ 4/01/2014__
                                                      name: description

Informer

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ C O M I N G S O O N ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Informer

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ O U R B A N N E R S ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81968139_1/#1][img]http://i.imgur.com/K8ZPGos.gif?1[/img][/url]

xxxx

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81968139_1/#1][img]http://i.imgur.com/2HMu99I.gif?1[/img][/url]

xxxx
                                                      User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81968139_1/#1][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v223/sora_icefreeze/Modern Scribe/t oo t e d/link.jpg[/img][/url]
                                                      xxxx
                                                      tab banner made by Wenis Wart, thank you!

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.81968139_1/#1][img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t67/WarGummieBear/Banners/Gift_zps3759f0b2.jpg[/img][/url]

xxxx
                                                      xxxx

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A F F I L I A T E S ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Informer

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
We really do like art. * U *
Owners Carnival aivs drawn beautifully by TvvinSanity!

drawn by Banana Maid!

4/14 Spirit Week drawn by Splifficated!
User Image

Informer

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100

"Unloading a crap ton of boxes..."

Informer

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100

Informer

6,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
HAPPY DONATING!

User Image