Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone i wish you a good ******** newyear and a good ******** up the a** for all the spammers in LI eek Bitches, i wanna choke there silly little necks.
I support the killing of people. Because I hate humanity. GET OUT OF MY HEAD YOU DAMN VOICES. Hiyas! ^^ how are you?
Holly ******** s**t. You should get those voices things checked out sweatdrop and, Hey! wink
I bet someones gonna get shot somtime this newyear, ******** drunkies hafta spoil everything stressed
Mehbeh........ ninja HOLY s**t WHERE'D MY PIANO MONKEY GO?!? ...............CoFfEe???
Quote:
Mehbeh........ ninja HOLY s**t WHERE'D MY PIANO MONKEY GO?!? ...............CoFfEe???
*Picks you up and puts you in a bed and covers you up with a blanky you need rest. lots of rest.
Quote:
Quote:
*Picks you up and puts you in a bed and covers you up with a blanky you need rest. lots of rest.
Possibly. I still want my piano monkey.
Quote:
Bump
Thanks for the bump bud razz domokun
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Possibly. I still want my piano monkey.
*puts a gas mask on you* sleeping cas *jumps on ur stomach and holds mask on ur face* go to sleep little baby xp
brb checking LI see if spammers are gone.
You're not very nice. Those masks arn't very comfortable, and the smell of the gas isn't too appealing, either.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff