Welcome to Gaia! ::

Popular Girl

too many optionss
buy the archmon tablet

Shirtless Fatcat

Oversized smartphone.

Dangerous Genius

What size are you looking for? And do you want something that runs on Android, iOS, or Windows? And what do you plan on doing with it?

Popular Girl

Archmon
buy the archmon tablet
does it have windows 8 and 64GB

Popular Girl

Cerebral Necrosis
What size are you looking for? And do you want something that runs on Android, iOS, or Windows? And what do you plan on doing with it?
im looking for windows 8 tablets that are around the 10.1" area also 64GB ummm idk i want it for school u know for word and also maybe watch youtube or something

Dangerous Genius

wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
im looking for windows 8 tablets that are around the 10.1" area also 64GB ummm idk i want it for school u know for word and also maybe watch youtube or something
Depending on your price range, a nice tablet to have would be the Microsoft Surface 2 Pro. Or just the regular Surface 2.

Magical Explorer

10,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

I just use my note 3 lol

User Image

Popular Girl

Cerebral Necrosis
wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
Depending on your price range, a nice tablet to have would be the Microsoft Surface 2 Pro. Or just the regular Surface 2.
this is the one i want !!
ugh but yeah trying to get one around 300 or less
like 200 something

LabTech N's Senpai

Friendly Cat

Get a nook HD (or color) and root it, then just throw straight android on it and walla. Cheap but good tablet for 129$.

Dangerous Genius

wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
like 200 something
You're not going to get anything worthwhile for that amount. Sorry.
If you want something that's actually good, you'll need to spend atleast 400-500.

Alien Otaku

A drawing tablet?

♥♥♥♥
smile

Popular Girl

Cerebral Necrosis
wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
like 200 something
If you want something that's actually good, you'll need to spend atleast 400-500.
uugh thought so gonk

Dangerous Genius

wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
like 200 something
uugh thought so gonk
Another option- You could get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 for around the 300 dollar mark and search for an App on the Google Play Store that'll be close in the functionality of Microsoft word.
For something official that'll run smooth and have best compatibility, you may have to pay for it.
Aside from that, you may also wish to purchase a bluetooth keyboard to use for the actual word processing you plan on doing.

Popular Girl

Cerebral Necrosis
wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
wacdonalds
Cerebral Necrosis
like 200 something
uugh thought so gonk
Another option- You could get a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 for around the 300 dollar mark and search for an App on the Google Play Store that'll be close in the functionality of Microsoft word.
For something official that'll run smooth and have best compatibility, you may have to pay for it.
Aside from that, you may also wish to purchase a bluetooth keyboard to use for the actual word processing you plan on doing.
ty sir

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces