Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, im molly and i'm 14 and pregnant. Well
i have a boyfriend and i never had sex before so me and him did it at his
house while his parents were out on a date. He didn't by any condoms because he was too embarrassed. So we went raw that night. So like i haven't had my period yet & it comes on every month. So i went to the pharmacy to get that thing where i pee on the stick. *skips to the end* Well im pregnant and i don't know what to do and im so scared to tell my mom because she's black. I wonder if they can make a show for me on Mtv called 14 and pregnant. c:

Shy Gaian

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Usually if you've never done something, you want to play it safe the first time around.

Fanatical Codger

*prays in the corner*

please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...

Hygenic Poster

Trololololo? sad
Abortion
Adoption
Acceptance
b8ke-
...im pregnant and i don't know what to do and im so scared to tell my mom because she's black

I feel like you're not being completely honest here, and possibly making up a story to get responses. confused

What does your mom's race have to do with anything?

Questionable Genius

10,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Sucks to be you

Dapper Fatcat

you are going to have to tell your mom sometime and on the bright side my family tends to get pregnant around the age of 8 its kinda gross

Chatty Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Oh dear gawd don't tell me you have low blood suga.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sucks for yoooooooooou
Chartreusethewaterdemon
*prays in the corner*

please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...please be a troll...

Dapper Phantom

If someone is "too embarrassed" to buy condoms, he isn't a man. Why did you ******** a little boy you *****? You should be put in prison for child molesting.

Fanatical Codger

A Roman For AIl Seasons
Chartreusethewaterdemon
*prays in the corner*

Rasky do you like Iron Man? or the Avengers in general? emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games