Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Fatcat

Namekuji Kimi

Girlfriend disagrees with you, she thinks they are awesome and fun to play with. 3nodding

And you can never have a vulva that does not resemble the maws of hell when the lips are spread apart. gonk

By the way, I love you. heart
My vulva is like an amazing pink sofa made of velvet and love. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Never said balls can't be fun, they're just ugly as ********. LIke a malformed chinese crested. Lovable, maybe snugly, but man that face.

Savage Tactician

22,040 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
I'd be like... so I'm like...
ASEXUAL? DA HELL.

No. I wouldn't give a ********.
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
Namekuji Kimi

Girlfriend disagrees with you, she thinks they are awesome and fun to play with. 3nodding

And you can never have a vulva that does not resemble the maws of hell when the lips are spread apart. gonk

My vulva is like an amazing pink sofa made of velvet and love. I have no idea what you're talking about.
Never said balls can't be fun, they're just ugly as ********. LIke a malformed chinese crested. Lovable, maybe snugly, but man that face.

I can just as easily say that my testicles are a pair of love cushions, crafted from the forge of Hephaestus himself. talk2hand

I think saying they're ugly as ******** is kind of mean. sad

Especially coming from the sex that contains the gates of hell between their legs. gonk

Crow, you're suuuuch a meanie!!! Meanie buttt! You're a MEANIE BUTT! scream

Shameless Fatcat

Namekuji Kimi
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
Namekuji Kimi

I can just as easily say that my testicles are a pair of love cushions, crafted from the forge of Hephaestus himself. talk2hand

Especially coming from the sex that contains the gates of hell between their legs. gonk

I never claimed to be otherwise. That a man has decided to deal with my attitude every single day I think speaks volumes for my nethers and all their glory.
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
Namekuji Kimi
Masturbating_Rot_Crow
Namekuji Kimi

I never claimed to be otherwise. That a man has decided to deal with my attitude every single day I think speaks volumes for my nethers and all their glory.

Or maybe he loves you for your physical appearance and personality as well. D:

Also, a p***y is a p***y. You could have the face of Barbara Streisand between your legs, and he'd still want to ******** it. gonk

Devout Man-Lover

9,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
I would kill myself. Heterosexuality makes me nauseous.

Profitable Prophet

If I became asexual, then? Yay! Problems struggling with more human side, begone!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff