Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fanatical Codger

How would you cope? Would you be in denial, or would you embrace it?
I'd like to think I'd cope, but it took a lot of denial before I came to grips with what I am now, so I think it'll be just as bad.

If you're in a relationship, how would you break the news to him/her? Would you stay with him/her despite no longer being physically attracted to him/her at all?
Being bisexual (assuming I became asexual) I would still have the emotional connection, and I would most certainly hold onto that.

- Would you tell your friends and family?
Yes.

- What if this happened to your significant other? Would they handle it well, would you?
Can't really say, I need to get to know my love a little more.

- Anything else?

In a way I can see a plus side to being asexual, no procrasturbation, and no relationships or decisions being made on physical appearance of someone.
I must admit, I'm awful at keeping my curiosity at bay.

- How would you cope? Would you be in denial, or would you embrace it?
I would likely be in denial for a very, very long time.

- If you're in a relationship, how would you break the news to him/her? Would you stay with him/her despite no longer being physically attracted to him/her at all?
In the end, the person matters more than the gender.
So it really depends on how much they mean to me at that point in time.

I would not.

- What if this happened to your significant other? Would they handle it well, would you?
Not entirely sure.

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin
I'd be highly pissed. I would cut myself and ask why. I would be depressed and wonder WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Then I would become a hermit and live alone with a dog for the rest of my days. I really do not want to be gay.

You're so black. xd

Well I'm actually from the caribbean, a small island by the name of St.croix. And if ANYONE and I mean ANYONE found out the entire island would know and my grandfather would be shamed and also my facebook page would get raped. Gotta save face man lol
anonumos

- If you're in a relationship, how would you break the news to him/her? Would you stay with him/her despite no longer being physically attracted to him/her at all?

I would not.

Not entirely sure.

Hey! You need to say sorry for being a meanie pants! crying
RoflPenguin
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin
I'd be highly pissed. I would cut myself and ask why. I would be depressed and wonder WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Then I would become a hermit and live alone with a dog for the rest of my days. I really do not want to be gay.

You're so black. xd

Well I'm actually from the caribbean, a small island by the name of St.croix. And if ANYONE and I mean ANYONE found out the entire island would know and my grandfather would be shamed and also my facebook page would get raped. Gotta save face man lol

Good Lord, I LOVE gay people, I'd hate living there. sad
I would have to leave Boy. gonk NOOOOOOOOOOO
But seriously, the only thing that would affect me is the shock. I'm already comfortable with the idea that the female form and function is beautiful, I'm just not attracted to them sexually (not that much, anyway). Men... the way I see them would change drastically. I'd have to figure out how to deal with that. gonk

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin

You're so black. xd

Their alright. I dont like the way the talk though it annoys me. They don't hate gay people there its just frowned upon. Theres alot of elderly people there and being gay never came up until recently. Just like some gangs down there like the crips and the bloods.
Namekuji Kimi
anonumos

I would not.

Not entirely sure.

Oh, please.
Sorry then.

But then, is this just you having lightened up somewhat?
RoflPenguin
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin

You're so black. xd

Their alright. I dont like the way the talk though it annoys me. They don't hate gay people there its just frowned upon. Theres alot of elderly people there and being gay never came up until recently. Just like some gangs down there like the crips and the bloods.

You don't like the way gay people talk?

Heckler

arrow I'd hate myself and deny it then after getting over it I'd slit my wrists because I believe that that is what most newly discovered fagots do

arrow then I'd probably be a drag queen or some s**t dress half like a lady make up that whole bit probably straighten my hair and make it into one of those floppy mow hawks and dye it some stupid a** bright a** b***h color.,

arrow then i'd be off to git me a boyfrand!

arrow I'd prey on tiny a** twinks that look like women and or buff dudes who can easily out power me after i discovered that twinks are EXACTLY like woman.

arrow I'd probably enjoy shopping with my mother

arrow I'd be a sassy mother ********. because i'd have a good reason to act like I have a v****a and be a b***h.

The hardest part would be dealing with the people I live with They're all black

arrow and then probably OD on something and die.

s**t I've got enough problems with woma-.....hmm confused .......life would actually probably be easier LOL

I've thought about this before can you tell? I'm prepared for anything.
anonumos
Namekuji Kimi
anonumos

I would not.

Not entirely sure.

Oh, please.
Sorry then.

I don't actually hold grudges, I was only teasing. heart

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin

You're so black. xd

Nope it annoys me. Their voice gets high pitched and all that nonsense.

Dapper Phantom

If my sexual orientation has truly changed, I'd already accept it. Otherwise it hasn't really changed since I have attachment to my "old" sexuality... But let's pretend that somehow my sexuality could change, and that wold bother me for some reason. I am presently bisexual (technically pansexual), so would the alternative be asexual? If then, I'd have no sexual interest... and that could hurt my relationship a lot. But I could also look at this from the angle that despite being pansexual, I am MORE attracted to men than women, so if we were to flip it around, I'd be more attracted to women than men... And the only reason this would bug me really is because I am in a happy relationship with a man. I would start to find myself wanting girls more, and that would hurt our relationship. The consequences of my sexuality changing would hurt my relationship a lot, but other than that, it doesn't really bug me.

I would be pretty worried about it changing so quickly, so I might deny it at first and question it. I'd let my partner know right away, and we'd talk through it... I would try so hard to make it work because I love him very much but sex and attraction is important to us both. Now personally I don't think sexuality is so black and white as it is in your example, but I have to pretend it is to answer your question. It would mean I no longer like hugging or kissing him, or any of that... And I would be really freaked out that my preferences had changed so quickly, for what would also seem like no reason.

I would tell just about everyone about this because I would want to understand why it happened and seek help.

If this happened to my partner, and he started wanting to date girls, I would be really freaked out and upset, and it would almost certainly end our relationship quickly.

Just Another Face -GM-
I legitimately have no idea. Because I am like... 99% straight with a niggling curiosity what cocksucking is like. So I guess if it happened, curiosity solved.
Can you reach your own d**k with your mouth? I've had the pleasure of seeing my own man be able to do this. >.> It helps that he has a big c**k AND is hella flexible.
RoflPenguin
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin
Namekuji Kimi
RoflPenguin

Nope it annoys me. Their voice gets high pitched and all that nonsense.

You do realize the vast majority of gay people aren't actually the flamboyant, feminine types, right?

The majority you can't tell apart from heterosexual individuals. : /
Namekuji Kimi
anonumos
Namekuji Kimi
anonumos

I would not.

Not entirely sure.

Oh, please.
Sorry then.

I don't actually hold grudges, I was only teasing. heart

Oh, shush.

Who was it then.
I think I made a comment once, a long time ago. Well, in the summer time.
And someone held a grudge for awhile over that one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff