Welcome to Gaia! ::

How easy would it be to accept it? If you're straight, you suddenly wake up and realize that you no longer find the opposite sex attractive, but are suddenly completely drawn towards the same sex, and turned on by them instead.

If you're gay, you suddenly love the opposite sex.

If you're bi or whatever, I guess whichever you find the most attractive changes, or if you're COMPLETELY down the middle, or Pansexual, let us say that you become asexual; you're no longer attracted to ANYONE.

I don't want to hear, "that would never happen, it could never happen to me," etc... Just play along, okay?

- How would you cope? Would you be in denial, or would you embrace it?

- If you're in a relationship, how would you break the news to him/her? Would you stay with him/her despite no longer being physically attracted to him/her at all?

- Would you tell your friends and family?

- What if this happened to your significant other? Would they handle it well, would you?

- Anything else?

Lonely Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • First step to fame 200
I legitimately have no idea. Because I am like... 99% straight with a niggling curiosity what cocksucking is like. So I guess if it happened, curiosity solved.

My wife is more lesbian than straight, so we'd probably stayed married to reap the legal benefits while we ******** our respective genders.

Nah.

She would suddenly be more attracted to me than women. Oh noooo.

Uh. Nope.
Ghosty Pie
ok

You're so interesting. rolleyes
Oh that'd be awkward. Id be pretty bummed out, and it'd be hella awkward to have to explain to my parents and friends that that whole 'gay stuff' wasn't true anymore.
And I probably wouldn't get laid nearly as much - from how i watch straight people, it seems that moves that are successful in the gay world might just be seen as creepy to straight women.
it would be easy

**accept id have to find lesbians.

5,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I probly wouldn't say eww gross when I saw a naked guy. And possibly less annoyed when they flirt with me?

Bloodsucker

I'd go after my best friend.

Greedy Bloodsucker

I'd switch back.
I'd probably die because there are no attractive guys in minnesota
Soffish
I'd probably die because there are no attractive guys in minnesota

You might think different if you were actually gay. wink

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
I'd be highly pissed. I would cut myself and ask why. I would be depressed and wonder WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Then I would become a hermit and live alone with a dog for the rest of my days. I really do not want to be gay.

Popular Prophet

I cannot possibly even begin to imagine myself as asexual.

Does not compute.
If it felt natural, I suppose I'd accept it fairly easily. Because all it would do is change my perceptions and tastes.

Other than that I would be very, very confused and perhaps traumatized. But my mind would have likely restructured itself to adapt to liking the same sex.
RoflPenguin
I'd be highly pissed. I would cut myself and ask why. I would be depressed and wonder WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Then I would become a hermit and live alone with a dog for the rest of my days. I really do not want to be gay.

You're so black. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces