Welcome to Gaia! ::

k a n r a d e s u's Superhero

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
Bonny Lass Minty
I have been there, and speaking for myself it took time to heal. I still have issues trusting people, but I had to learn to overcome it and realize that people are not out to get me.
I see.

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
vtter
i'll take the risk
I see.
Forsaken Gargoyle
After emotional traumatization it's normally not a choice one can make consciously.

Often the victim might think they can take people into their lives, but if they're scarred and left emotionally unbalanced, the choice is already predetermined.

It will not be easy for others to be let into their lives.
Awesome avi!
Jimmy Joshxas
TicklishCrown
Jimmy Joshxas
TicklishCrown
That's hard to figure out. Sometimes you don't know who that person really is, until it's too late and they have done something to you/others that will hinder you when you try to search out new friends/lovers. IDK, it's personal, but I would say that you should deal with what you feel before you let anyone you don't know too close. neutral
Nice answer.

lol I try
Yeah. I wound why no one's asked why did I post this.

Well, I can't answer for everyone, but it seems personal and maybe even rude to ask a person about something serious like this. It's hard for me to talk about certain memories without feeling strongly about it, so I'd hate to dig up s**t from the past :/

It's also hard to look at all these inspirational 'u have 2 let people into ur heart' replies without scoffing, but it's true that no man is an island. You said that you don't like therapists, fine. You don't have to sit on a couch for an hour every week spilling your guts in front of a person who's gonna take notes and try to pick you apart to get to the problem. But if talking a little bit about the experience to strangers online would do more for you than somebody who takes your money, I wouldn't mind lending an ear. No pressure.

Invisible Seeker

7,300 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
Nope haha. But slowly if they tried hard to be careful and nice and yeah maybe.

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
TicklishCrown
Jimmy Joshxas
TicklishCrown
Jimmy Joshxas
TicklishCrown
That's hard to figure out. Sometimes you don't know who that person really is, until it's too late and they have done something to you/others that will hinder you when you try to search out new friends/lovers. IDK, it's personal, but I would say that you should deal with what you feel before you let anyone you don't know too close. neutral
Nice answer.

lol I try
Yeah. I wound why no one's asked why did I post this.

Well, I can't answer for everyone, but it seems personal and maybe even rude to ask a person about something serious like this. It's hard for me to talk about certain memories without feeling strongly about it, so I'd hate to dig up s**t from the past :/

It's also hard to look at all these inspirational 'u have 2 let people into ur heart' replies without scoffing, but it's true that no man is an island. You said that you don't like therapists, fine. You don't have to sit on a couch for an hour every week spilling your guts in front of a person who's gonna take notes and try to pick you apart to get to the problem. But if talking a little bit about the experience to strangers online would do more for you than somebody who takes your money, I wouldn't mind lending an ear. No pressure.
I see good answer.
Cupcakes HD
Forsaken Gargoyle
Awesome avi!

You too.
Very lollipop chainsaw esque.

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
xAthena_Warriorx
Nope haha. But slowly if they tried hard to be careful and nice and yeah maybe.
I see.
It's hard too but I do. I'm just really not tolerant of certain behaviors and will be gone in a flash.

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
SpacexInvader
It's hard too but I do. I'm just really not tolerant of certain behaviors and will be gone in a flash.
I see.

Bibliophile

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Jimmy Joshxas
LunaSquareEnix
Jimmy Joshxas
LunaSquareEnix
Jimmy Joshxas
LunaSquareEnix

3 years of what off?
Relationships.

I don't give a damn about romance right now if that's what you mean. I fell in love already and she rejected me. but I guess that's it. I mean I wasn't looking...I guess it just happens. but it's the past already, haven't moved on I'll be honest about that, but no, I don't care enough to take on a relationship.
The problem is every girl I've been with they rush everything and make all my decisions for me, and the end up betraying my trust and just making me the bad guy when they ******** up.

I prefer control. I can't date another dominant. I take control. but if it doesn't work out, it's their loss...remember that.
I'm not that kind of person If I'm with someone I have to make choices with them.

So both sides wearing the pants then?

Loyal Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
yes i would i have it helps

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
LunaSquareEnix
Jimmy Joshxas
LunaSquareEnix
Jimmy Joshxas
LunaSquareEnix

I don't give a damn about romance right now if that's what you mean. I fell in love already and she rejected me. but I guess that's it. I mean I wasn't looking...I guess it just happens. but it's the past already, haven't moved on I'll be honest about that, but no, I don't care enough to take on a relationship.
The problem is every girl I've been with they rush everything and make all my decisions for me, and the end up betraying my trust and just making me the bad guy when they ******** up.

I prefer control. I can't date another dominant. I take control. but if it doesn't work out, it's their loss...remember that.
I'm not that kind of person If I'm with someone I have to make choices with them.

I don't believe things come down to who wears the pants or not.

Bibliophile

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Jimmy Joshxas
LunaSquareEnix
Jimmy Joshxas
LunaSquareEnix
Jimmy Joshxas
LunaSquareEnix

what do you believe in then??

Energetic Bear

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250
LunaSquareEnix
Jimmy Joshxas
LunaSquareEnix
Jimmy Joshxas
LunaSquareEnix

what do you believe in then??
Equivalency.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas