Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you expose your feelings to someone if they were already in a (serious) relationship?

yes 0.17948717948718 17.9% [ 21 ]
no 0.82051282051282 82.1% [ 96 ]
Total Votes:[ 117 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Lonely Explorer

I don't mess around with that sort of thing, I try to just put those girls out of my mine.

Adored Sweetheart

No to all the answers.

Dedicated Seeker

9,950 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Member 100
That'd depend, to be honest, on how long I've known the person.

Rainbow Fatcat

No, I think it is disrespectful and tacky. You don't confess if you think that there's no chance. My friend confessed and it went very awkward and ended up cutting off.

It was rude of him to do that behind my bfs back (they were friends too) and insulting (him thinking that I would be low enough to cheat/leave).
No.

Honestly, if I started to have feelings for someone who wasn't available I'd begin to distance myself from them. That is some drama I do not wish to partake in dramallama
i have. twice. i was in love, so i got what i wanted.. until the left me. either way, if it's important enough, i'll do it. if it's not that important, just let it be.

Noob

10,425 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Object of Affection 150
If you develop feelings for someone, do you usually tell them?
Omg no, i'm p***y s**t. Only if i know they really like me back.

If you developed feelings for someone in a relationship already, would you tell them?
Er, probably not. Also cause im terrified of what they might think. Oh and cause it'll probably make them feel awkward.

If you had feelings for someone who you wouldn't have a shot with because of their sexuality, would you tell them?
Uh, probably not. Would just let my feelings kinda fade.

Profitable Trader

I've had tons of people admit to having feelings for me even though I'm in a relationship. It's a nice ego boost but I'd rather them not.
Depends on the person, and the situation but probably not.

Interesting Noob

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Hygienic 200

Last year was the first time.

If you developed feelings for someone in a relationship already, would you tell them?

No, It would make things only complicated

If you had feelings for someone who you wouldn't have a shot with because of their sexuality, would you tell them?

I don´t know. Not If I think that it will destroy the friendship

King Cutie-Pie

x
            I think I would only tell them if I plan to distance myself from them to get over said feelings, so then they would know why I'm avoiding them and that it's not that I'm mad at them or something.
            Either than that, I'd keep it to myself. There's no need for that drama.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
No that would be stupid.

Timid Elocutionist

LaLaMeep
ButWhyArentYouNaked
If someone were to tell my boyfriend that they "like him" or that they have feelings for him, knowing- that I was with him, and that we've been in a relationship for a good while. I would would feel disrespected, and insulted to a certain degree. And on a personal note I would have a few very stern words with them. What exactly do they want out of telling him that? Are they trying to size me up? burning_eyes
emotion_donotwant emotion_facepalm

So no. I would not tell someone who is in a relationship that I have feelings for them. I don't find it to be respectful. And personally, I don't want my a** beaten. I know quite a few people whom would resort to that level, not to say that I would. I'm not for physically harming anyone. But I would be pissed. Unlike anything you've ever seen.

My thoughts exactly.
I agree. Imagine someone doing that to your boyfriend. It would not be nice.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Yes, always.

No since I don't think its right to go after someone in a relationship so that automatically makes me uninterested.

Probably not because it would make things awkward. I'd say they are attractive though.
But I never really had that happen before.

Hygienic Genius

There's no point in admitting your feelings if the person's already in a relationship... unless you wanna be "that homewrecker".

If the person is gay, I don't tell them, either. I feel weird. . ___ .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff