Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3
  CLOSED

gold

yay 1 100.0% [ 91 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

Wistful Dreamer

This topic is closed. But do read the part about dragoncave. i'm really tired of people asking for clicks as if it would save their dragon from dying.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart

HEY. HEY GUYS. If you post dragons asking for clicks I most likely will not click them...because a view and a unique view are so much better. A lack of clicks will not kill them. Please read:

IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT DRAGONCAVE!

Okay, I'm seeing a lot of eggs that have barely any views but too many clicks. Dragons can, and will grow up with zero clicks. I've done it twice and I plan to do it many more times. Don't go asking for clicks, instead, put their images in your siggy and post a lot. Or in your posts like this:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here is the code: (feel free to change my code to your dragon's four-character code):

[img]http://dragcave.net/image/wzGD.gif[/img]

This is what it looks like when you get your dragon's code from the Get Code page on DC, take out the url brackets and just leave the image code there. This leaves you enough space to put all your dragons in your sig.

As for raising them...

A "view" is every time your image shows up on someone's computer. A unique view is how many different people have seen your dragon. Dragons grow up in about 3-4 days if they have over 300 unique views and preferably 1000+ views. there is no set number, but aim for that or more.

And don't just put a scroll link in your posts/siggy, barely anyone will click on those. but if you put images in, they have to look at them, it's unavoidable. wink

So yeah, hope this helps raise your dragons. Any questions, post, or pm.

Wistful Dreamer

dramallama

Wistful Dreamer

dramallama

Wistful Dreamer

silly me. i forgot to put in a poll.
User Image
Oh?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------------------------------
Miss PokemonCrater?
Join The Pokemon Moon RPG: Here

Wistful Dreamer

dramallama

Wistful Dreamer

State_Of_Depression: clicked smile

IRL Bit

14,325 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • That One Hero 500
XD Our aquariums are almost exactly the same.

Wistful Dreamer

haha yay for us surprised no creatures? surprised

Wistful Dreamer

dramallama

Wistful Dreamer

My creatures haven't gotten any clicks since i made this topic. ,_,

Wistful Dreamer

guess it's getting a bit late and activity is dying down

IRL Bit

14,325 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • Buggin' 500
  • That One Hero 500
Only diff is you have move fish and an extra skull...

Wistful Dreamer

bns_jck
Only diff is you have move fish and an extra skull...

ya i see that xp it's strange how those decorations used to cost like 5g and now they're up to 50 g

Wistful Dreamer

dramallama

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas