=] <3

Generous Fatcat

12,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
K a e y u
chi0lea
truthfully have you thought that maybe he hasn't woke up or that he is really busy ........ i mean its a little thing to freak out about it doesn't mean that he doesn't still like you... OMG I SMELL ROAST........ sorry that was off topic lol but yeah don't worry.

I just don't want to be cheated on, chewed up n spit out for the 4th or 5th time.
have you tried telling him this you know thats how i felt before i married my hubby but i told him all the crap i went through and he told me he went through the same crap and we agreed that it would never happen to us now look at us we are happily married lol all you need to sweet heart is talk to him tell him how you feel.

Ruthless Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
Y0 D U D E
wow a od little thing to freak over

Dude I'm just worried.
I don't want to be dumped again, jeez.

Ruthless Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
instantfries
Let space for some breathing room. He'll come around fo' sho'. heart
In the mean time, just hang in there, 'kay? 3nodding

Thank you for the positive comment.
I just don't want history to repeat itself again.
That's all.

Ruthless Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
chi0lea
K a e y u
chi0lea
truthfully have you thought that maybe he hasn't woke up or that he is really busy ........ i mean its a little thing to freak out about it doesn't mean that he doesn't still like you... OMG I SMELL ROAST........ sorry that was off topic lol but yeah don't worry.

I just don't want to be cheated on, chewed up n spit out for the 4th or 5th time.
have you tried telling him this you know thats how i felt before i married my hubby but i told him all the crap i went through and he told me he went through the same crap and we agreed that it would never happen to us now look at us we are happily married lol all you need to sweet heart is talk to him tell him how you feel.

I have told him and he said he'd never do anything like that to me
But so have all the guys who have done that to me
Which makes me not trust what they say
So it's hard to believe my boyfriend when he says it to me. =/

Generous Fatcat

12,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
K a e y u
chi0lea
K a e y u
chi0lea

Sweet heart don't give all you heart only give part thats what i did you need ot learn to trust thats what a relationship is is trust if you can't trust him who can you trust.

Lover

Ruthless Hunter

9,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
chi0lea
K a e y u
chi0lea
K a e y u
chi0lea

Sweet heart don't give all you heart only give part thats what i did you need ot learn to trust thats what a relationship is is trust if you can't trust him who can you trust.

That's true.
Mr CB
oh

I love your avi T^T
K a e y u k o
Y0 D U D E
wow a od little thing to freak over

Dude I'm just worried.
I don't want to be dumped again, jeez.

yea i kno but if worry to much over it it give alot of negative stress

Premium Egg

Breathe in, breathe out. It may really worry you with him not being able to respond to you, but really being paranoid doesn't help. I understand you fear being dumped, as what happened to you in your past relationships, but realize that not all guys are the same. Just keep the faith and trust that he won't dump you. It's all in the mind. 3nodding

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Aww, bubs *hugs* heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers