Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
I have to eat Claritin like vitamins every day (2 pills per day) or allergies will make me cry. This was as bad as the time I drank birth control like skittles. I missed days and I never did it again after that time. :faceplam: on serious note I'm scared to sleep because I don't wanna die.
Edit: I dropped the a cup trying to more water. My soul almost left my body because it was loud drop and it would have sucked to sweep up glass and pissed off parents thinking someone broke in.

How are you?

Alien Punk

21,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Wtf is wrong with you that is not how any of that works. You don't "eat" pills and you certainly don't take them all at once because you skip days. That is a sure fire way to wind up having to get your stomach pumped, or worse, you'll wind up dead. If you are choking on something take a drink of water. I don't even feel bad for you jfc, use common sense.

ghoul curse's Husband

Shirtless Husband

12,700 Points
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Utsukushii Negai
I have to eat Claritin like vitamins every day (2 pills per day) or allergies will make me cry. This was as bad as the time I ate birth control like skittles. I missed days and I never did it again after that time. :faceplam: on serious note I'm scared to sleep because I don't wanna die.
Edit: I dropped the a cup trying to more water. My soul almost left my body because it was loud drop and it would have sucked to sweep up glass and pissed off parents thinking someone broke in.

How are you?

yo i'd suggest swallowing these pills instead of chewing on them. that could be really hazardous for your health.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Ultimate Detective
Utsukushii Negai
I have to eat Claritin like vitamins every day (2 pills per day) or allergies will make me cry. This was as bad as the time I ate birth control like skittles. I missed days and I never did it again after that time. :faceplam: on serious note I'm scared to sleep because I don't wanna die.

How are you?

yo i'd suggest swallowing these pills instead of chewing on them. that could be really hazardous for your health.

i don't chew

ghoul curse's Husband

Shirtless Husband

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Utsukushii Negai
Ultimate Detective
Utsukushii Negai

How are you?

i don't chew

Okay, my apologies then! The term "eating" just seemed like an implication that you chewed them. But now I understand what you meant.

But please be careful! If you're the forgetful type like me, you can set a reminder in your phone (if you have one) or in your computer to tell you everyday to take your medicine. Or you can use post-it notes and put it where you know you'll DEFINITELY look at some point throughout the day!

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Abbadonn
Wtf is wrong with you that is not how any of that works. You don't "eat" pills and you certainly don't take them all at once because you skip days. That is a sure fire way to wind up having to get your stomach pumped, or worse, you'll wind up dead. If you are choking on something take a drink of water. I don't even feel bad for you jfc, use common sense.

lol the bc pills was years ago. I obviously went to get more water to get it down. Also, don't certainly expect anyone to feel bad for me. I'm laughing at my own stupidity. I'm not eating pills, I'm merely using analogies to how I dealt with pills in the present and past. I know I shouldn't drink two pills of Claritin, but my allergies are bad enough for me to drink two pills. I'm certainly proud I've never got my stomach pumped.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Ultimate Detective
Utsukushii Negai
Ultimate Detective
Utsukushii Negai

How are you?

i don't chew

Okay, my apologies then! The term "eating" just seemed like an implication that you chewed them. But now I understand what you meant.

But please be careful! If you're the forgetful type like me, you can set a reminder in your phone (if you have one) or in your computer to tell you everyday to take your medicine. Or you can use post-it notes and put it where you know you'll DEFINITELY look at some point throughout the day!

at this point if i forget i miss a day and suffer now only instead of being dumb with pills

ghoul curse's Husband

Shirtless Husband

12,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Utsukushii Negai
Ultimate Detective
Utsukushii Negai
Ultimate Detective
Utsukushii Negai

How are you?

i don't chew

at this point if i forget i miss a day and suffer now only instead of being dumb with pills

ugh I feel that so hardcore. My main struggle is I normally can't remember if I already took the pills or not oTL

Alien Punk

21,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Utsukushii Negai
Abbadonn

lol the bc pills was years ago. I obviously went to get more water to get it down. Also, don't certainly expect anyone to feel bad for me. I'm laughing at my own stupidity. I'm not eating pills, I'm merely using analogies to how I dealt with pills in the present and past. I know I shouldn't drink two pills of Claritin, but my allergies are bad enough for me to drink two pills. I'm certainly proud I've never got my stomach pumped.
Hopefully allergies are the only health problem you have to deal with, I would hate to see you take the amount of pills I used to have to take as a kid. Just, be careful emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff