• Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Protective Gaian

18,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

I'd say it's more of the opposite.. they seem eager to let in foreigners and deprive their military and college students of rights..

Protective Gaian

18,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
AlessaKMystinar

I'd say it's more of the opposite.. they seem eager to let in foreigners and deprive their military and college students of rights..

I'd say more they try really hard to find something to not let you in, from my experiences. idea
PkRs
AlessaKMystinar

I'd say more they try really hard to find something to not let you in, from my experiences. idea

Well then the ones that are in seem to be getting all this extra s**t that others don't have. I have a friend that's tried to get disability for 7 years and it's denied. But then people with a BS injury like a rolled ankle get 100% disability and never have to work just because they are foreigners.

Protective Gaian

18,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
AlessaKMystinar
PkRs
AlessaKMystinar

Well then the ones that are in seem to be getting all this extra s**t that others don't have. I have a friend that's tried to get disability for 7 years and it's denied. But then people with a BS injury like a rolled ankle get 100% disability and never have to work just because they are foreigners.

America isn't the country it use to be.

Move to Europe! The new America.
PkRs
AlessaKMystinar
PkRs
AlessaKMystinar

America isn't the country it use to be.

Move to Europe! The new America.

Maybe.. but moving to another nation with no knowledge of the process and not already having a job lined up is not smart. Even if it does have better living conditions.

Hygienic Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Hygienic 200
AHAHHAHA rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers