Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

The Masquerading Zombie
LlONlZE

I do~

I'm so much closer to taking over CB with my adorableness than I realized.
This moves my plans up to step 73! twisted

I don't know if I count because I'm not officially a CBer cat_sweatdrop
          But yeah you do that

Benevolent Raider

Businessman

Aww, that's really cute. Just tell her though because what if she never sees these threads, you might miss your chance to talk to her. I believe in you googly eyed stalker, go get your girl! gaia_kittenstar
The Masquerading Zombie
Hogany
omg you should tell her thats so cute!!

Is it really?
o.o
I figured it'd be creepy as hell.

not at all wink

Lonely Lunatic

MuRho
Aww, that's really cute. Just tell her though because what if she never sees these threads, you might miss your chance to talk to her. I believe in you googly eyed stalker, go get your girl! gaia_kittenstar

Is it the googly eyes that make the stalking cute instead of creepy?
Best. Purchase. Ever. emotion_kirakira
I definitely think you should just tell her tho?
Or maybe try to strike up a conversation with her if you see her posting threads.
That way you won't just be admiring her from afar. emotion_c8

Businessman

The Masquerading Zombie
MuRho

A little bit, the cuteness mainly comes from what you said about her in the op though. 3nodding

ps I never noticed that if you mouse over the googly eyes they go crazy rofl heart Indeed a good puchase!

Lonely Lunatic

MuRho
The Masquerading Zombie
MuRho

A little bit, the cuteness mainly comes from what you said about her in the op though. 3nodding

ps I never noticed that if you mouse over the googly eyes they go crazy rofl heart Indeed a good puchase!

You shouldn't even have to mouse over them.
They just do it from time to time. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces