Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hunter

"The hammer of justice is unisex"

So I was at a party last night, and everything was fine until this one annoying b***h got mad drunk and started biting people. I ignored it for a while but then she started vomiting all over the place. Since the chick who threw the party was one of her best friends, she wouldn't throw her out like some suggested (This is what I heard). Things got quiet for about an hour, but then she comes back downstairs in a drunken fit and vomits right on me, rather, directly into my mouth. I didn't see or hear her approach me since I was talking with a friend of mine. I was kinda drunk at the time, so I punched her in the throat.

Supposedly the girl is okay, but really pissed off.

Now I'm getting told that I should have never hit her. "A gentleman never hits a lady". What about the old gents in Britain 300 years ago? I'm sure they used the canes for more than walking and they were fancy as feck.

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I laughed at this more than I probably should have.

Hunter

Toxilicks
do you think my action excused or what? i didn't mean to hit anyone and i'd never intentionally hurt someone.

Saint Bloodsucker

I care about your opinion
Toxilicks
do you think my action excused or what? i didn't mean to hit anyone and i'd never intentionally hurt someone.

it was an accident/ it's not like you went out of your way to harm anybody.

Rainbow Fatcat

I don't think you should have punched her, but not for that reason "because you're a boy and she's a girl."

How did she manage to vomit directly into your mouth if you were talking to your friend?

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I care about your opinion
Toxilicks
I think it may have been a little unjustified, but not because you hit a girl. Moving her away from you, or jumping back or something would have been far more appropriate than actually punching her. I'd say maybe being drunk probably clouded your judgement.

Protective Trash

Was it an "this human is puking into my mouth" unthinking punch-shove or an actual "draw the arm back and swing" type of hit? I'm glad nothing bad happened, like someone's neck/windpipes breaking and the following unfortunate manslaughter charges. As gross as her behavior is, it just isn't safe being drunk and violent in general, toward anyone, so my personal advice to you is beware drinking to the point you punch. However, her friend should've known better when it was obvious this chick didn't know how to drink without ruining everyone's night--that type is horrible to be around.

Quotable Hunter

It's funny how these feminists keep bitching for equal rights but then turn around and go "Don't hit me! I'm a girl!" when they start punching guys first.

Hilarious Prophet

You shouldn't punch a woman.

Lonely Capitalist

11,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I wouldn't say justified but I am not sure if too many people would blame you.

Loiterer

User ImageI'm hesitant to believe your recollection of events, as I can only think of one way a person can vomit directly into another person's mouth.

And to punch someone in the middle of a kiss is retarded.

However, if by some strange unconventional turn of events, what you say happened actually happened, then she deserved it.
I've never punched anyone in the throat, but I did throw a cellphone at a girl's throat once. It left a mark.

I can't remember what pissed me off so much to warrant it, but to this day I think she deserved it anyway. D: <

Protective Trash

Anger of YoByAxEs II
It's funny how these feminists keep bitching for equal rights but then turn around and go "Don't hit me! I'm a girl!" when they start punching guys first.

In all fairness, she was puking. He should've projectile vomited right back.

Quotable Noob

She had it coming.
I, as a feminist, believe men can hit women back. I don't believe in hitting someone in the first place, but a guy should be allowed to fight back if a woman is physically attacking him. Same goes for a man attacking a woman/woman attacking a woman/man attacking a man. Gender doesn't really matter to me.

I don't think you should have punched her in this case, considering she wasn't physically harming you.
way to go bro

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces