38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
You're telling me? I only just got to 50. :

Magical Noob

Klabautermann
You'll get there eventually. It isn't even Easter yet so you probably have plenty of time.

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
Pizza Parlor
Klabautermann
You'll get there eventually. It isn't even Easter yet so you probably have plenty of time.

The event only runs until 22nd, and I can't be here for too long on daily basis, so probably not. xD I'm happy with my overalls, anyway. Thank you for a cheer, though. biggrin

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
200 eggs for the second achievement but 250 for the last item.

Currently have 161 and have too much time online... >.>; So only way I'm this far.

Hilarious Loverboy

Just F5 that crap.

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
1Tsukiko1
Just F5 that crap.

Pretty much this. Doesn't really matter where you are...just refresh a lot...but I think they're on some sort of timer since I'll get about two or three and then it'll be at least a couple minutes before I see more.

Hilarious Loverboy

Dota-chan
1Tsukiko1
Just F5 that crap.

Pretty much this. Doesn't really matter where you are...just refresh a lot...but I think they're on some sort of timer since I'll get about two or three and then it'll be at least a couple minutes before I see more.
That might be so. I did it early on so sometimes I'd get none for a while and then others I'd get like four in a row. It seemed more like luck than a timer to me, but you could be right. Especially since it's been going for a while now, they probably added it.

Magical Noob

Dota-chan

Currently have 161 and have too much time online... >.>; So only way I'm this far.
I'm really disappointed about the achievements not giving us titles. It's not like we can use the points for anything.

Divine Cleric

27,100 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Pizza Parlor
Dota-chan

I'm really disappointed about the achievements not giving us titles. It's not like we can use the points for anything.

Yeah...a bit of an annoyance but I'm more in it for the items and because I actually have the time this time around.

The year of those pink bunny slippers...holy crap was that annoying for me.

Magical Noob

Klabautermann
Pizza Parlor
Klabautermann

The event only runs until 22nd, and I can't be here for too long on daily basis, so probably not. xD I'm happy with my overalls, anyway. Thank you for a cheer, though. biggrin
I love those overalls so much! I've been wanting overall shorts on this site for a long time and now I just gotta find something to match that shade of pink.

Your avatar is lookin' very cute though!

Eloquent Pyromaniac

33,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I-I'm at 138 emotion_facepalm
Just a little over the half way point ;u;!

______

I'm not sure if I'll have to patience to carry on.

Magical Noob

1Tsukiko1
Dota-chan
1Tsukiko1
Just F5 that crap.

That might be so. I did it early on so sometimes I'd get none for a while and then others I'd get like four in a row. It seemed more like luck than a timer to me, but you could be right. Especially since it's been going for a while now, they probably added it.
This weird thing happened a few minutes ago where and egg appeared in the same spot and it was the same color. It let me collect it 3 times.

Hungry Immortal

38,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Cookie Collector 400
Pizza Parlor
Klabautermann
Pizza Parlor
Klabautermann

I love those overalls so much! I've been wanting overall shorts on this site for a long time and now I just gotta find something to match that shade of pink.

Your avatar is lookin' very cute though!
^

I know, they are just so dang adorable! I sadly probably won't ever get the pink ones. Will likely try to save up to buy them off the marketplace, if there's enough of them by the time I save up. xD

Aww, thank you! ^^

Magical Noob

Deletris
I-I'm at 138 emotion_facepalm
Just a little over the half way point ;u;!

______

I'm not sure if I'll have to patience to carry on.

You'll get them. Don't give up hope!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces